Roblox Wiki Italia

Benvenuto/a su Roblox Wiki Italia!

Se vuoi iniziare a contribuire, segui le nostre regole.

Abbiamo anche un server Discord!

LEGGI DI PIÙ

Roblox Wiki Italia
Advertisement
File:Turkey.png

An example of a Turkey in Adopt Me!

File:Koala in-game.jpg

An example of a Koala in Adopt Me!

I Pet sono stati aggiunti nel Summer Update del 2019; tuttavia, la sezione "Pets" dell'inventario esisteva già. Schiudere uova è il modo principale per ottenere pet. Le uova funzionano come i Regali ma richiedono tempo per schiudersi. I pet possono essere ottenuti anche con i Icona Robux.png Robux o valute dell'evento. Possono essere aggiunti ai preferiti nell'inventario del giocatore.

I nuovi giocatori che entrano per la prima volta nella Nursery riceveranno uno Starter Egg gratuito, che può schiudersi solo in un Gatto o in un Cane, da Sir Woofington.

Tipi di pet[]

Ci sono 5 tipi di pet: Comune, Non comune, Raro, Ultra raro, and Leggendario. Il tipo di pet che i giocatori possono schiudere dipende principalmente dal caso; più un uovo è costoso, maggiori sono le possibilità che i giocatori abbiano di schiudere Pet Rari. Attualmente ci sono 82 pet in totale che i giocatori possono schiudere dalle uova.

I pet non ottenibili dalle uova sono i seguenti: Cavallo, Grifone, Pinguino, Pinguino Dorato, Bradipo, Bufalo Zombie, Drago delle Ombre, Drago Pipistrello, Unicorno Malvagio, Ape, Ape Reale, Ape Regina, Drago del Gelo, Riccio Elfo, Toporagno Elfo, Renna, Babbo Cane, Panda, Ratto, Ratto Dorato, Scimmia, Scimmia d'Affari, Scimmia Giocattolo, Scimmia Ninja, Scimmia Albina, Scimmia Reale, Pet Roccia, Scoob, Kitsune, Gatto Rosso, Tucano, Stella Marina, Pipistrello, Pipistrello Albino, Zucca (Pet), Coniglio Fantasma, Skele-Rex, Cerbero, Robo Cane, Snowman, Lynx, Musk Ox, Yeti, Snow Owl, Frost Fury, Ox, Lunar Ox, Metal Ox, Guardian Lion, Ladybug, Golden Ladybug, Diamond Ladybug, 2D Kitty, Peacock, Lamb, Red Squirrel, Cobra, 2021 Uplift Butterfly, Axolotl, Halloween Black Mummy Cat, Halloween Blue Scorpion, Halloween Evil Dachshund, Halloween White Mummy Cat, Halloween White Skeleton Dog, Halloween Golden Mummy Cat, Halloween White Ghost Dragon, Walrus, Summer Walrus, Golden Walrus, Snow Leopard, Husky, Puffin, St Bernard, Ice Golem, Giant Black Scarab, Giant Blue Scarab, Giant Gold Scarab, Lunar Tiger, Lunar White Tiger, Lunar Gold Tiger, Dancing Dragon, Lavender Dragon, Abyssinian Cat, Rock, and Mechapup.

Rarita Pet ➙
Event Scoob Zucca (Pet) Gattino 2D
Comune Bufalo Gatto Cane Lontra Pollo 3 Robin Template:ChristmasEventLegend
Bandicoot 4 Pulcino Template:SpecialLegend Tigre della Tasmania 5 Bradipo 5 Razza Template:OceanLegend Wolpertinger Template:MythicLegend
Tricheco Template:ChristmasEventLegend Ranatoro Template:WoodlandLegend
Non comune Cane Blu Template:SpecialLegend Labrador di Cioccolato Fennec Gatto Rosa Template:SpecialLegend Puma Gatto di Neve
Suricato 1 Cinghiale 1 Pantera Nera 2 Capibara 2 Anatra Sciocca Drake 3
Lupo Template:ChristmasEventLegend Dingo Pet Rock Triceratopo 5 Stegosauro 5 Gliptodonte 5
Pipistrello Template:HalloweenEventLegend Pupazzo di Neve Template:ChristmasEventLegend Granchio Template:OceanLegend Delfino Template:OceanLegend Farfalla Uplift 2021 Kirin Template:MythicLegend
Gatto Nero Mummia Template:HalloweenEventLegend Scorpione Blu di Halloween Template:HalloweenEventLegend Leopardo delle Nevi Template:ChristmasEventLegend Cardinale Rosso Template:WoodlandLegend Rock
Raro Beaver Rabbit Elephant 1 Hyena 1 Bunny Snow Puma
Brown Bear 2 Australian Kelpie 4 Cow 3 Pig 3 Swan Template:ChristmasEventLegend Polar Bear Template:ChristmasEventLegend
Reindeer Template:ChristmasEventLegend Shrew Template:ChristmasEventLegend Rat Template:SpecialLegend Emu 4 Monkey Template:MonkeyBox Rhino 2
Woolly Mammoth 5 Dilophosaurus 5 Pterodactyl 5 Musk Ox Template:ChristmasEventLegend Lynx Template:ChristmasEventLegend Ox Template:SpecialLegend
Narwhal Template:OceanLegend Seahorse Template:OceanLegend Merhorse Template:MythicLegend Sasquatch Template:MythicLegend Halloween Evil Dachshund Template:HalloweenEventLegend Halloween White Mummy Cat Template:HalloweenEventLegend
Husky Template:ChristmasEventLegend Summer Walrus Template:ChristmasEventLegend Lunar Tiger Template:SpecialLegend Abyssinian Cat Red Fox Template:WoodlandLegend Woodpecker Template:WoodlandLegend
Ultra raro Flamingo 1 Horse Template:RobuxLegend Lion 1 Red Panda Shiba Inu Penguin Template:RobuxLegend
Crocodile 2 Platypus 2 Sloth Template:RobuxLegend Zombie Buffalo Template:HalloweenEventLegend Bee Template:RobuxLegend Turkey 3
Llama 3 Arctic Fox Template:ChristmasEventLegend Hedgehog Template:ChristmasEventLegend Dalmatian Template:ChristmasEventLegend Template:RobuxLegend Panda Template:RobuxLegend Koala 4
Frog 4 Ginger Cat Toucan Starfish Business Monkey Template:MonkeyBox Toy Monkey Template:MonkeyBox
Sabertooth 5 Deinonychus 5 Albino Bat Template:HalloweenEventLegend Ghost Bunny Template:HalloweenEventLegend Yeti Template:ChristmasEventLegend Lunar Ox Template:SpecialLegend
Ladybug Template:RobuxLegend Clownfish Template:OceanLegend Lamb Template:RobuxLegend Red Squirrel Template:RobuxLegend Hydra Template:MythicLegend Wyvern Template:MythicLegend
Halloween White Skeleton Dog Template:HalloweenEventLegend Puffin Template:ChristmasEventLegend St Bernard Template:ChristmasEventLegend Giant Black Scarab Template:RobuxLegend Giant Blue Scarab Template:RobuxLegend Lunar White Tiger Template:SpecialLegend
Pine Marten Template:WoodlandLegend Salamander Template:WoodlandLegend
Leggendario Dragon Giraffe 1 Griffin Template:RobuxLegend Unicorn Golden Penguin Template:RobuxLegend Parrot 2
Shadow Dragon Template:HalloweenEventLegend Template:RobuxLegend Bat Dragon Template:HalloweenEventLegend King Bee Template:RobuxLegend Queen Bee Template:RobuxLegend Owl 3 Crow 3
Frost Dragon Template:ChristmasEventLegend Template:RobuxLegend Arctic Reindeer Template:ChristmasEventLegend Turtle 4 Kangaroo 4 Golden Unicorn Template:GoldenEgg Golden Griffin Template:GoldenEgg
Golden Dragon Template:GoldenEgg Diamond Unicorn Template:DiamondEgg Diamond Griffin Template:DiamondEgg Diamond Dragon Template:DiamondEgg Albino Monkey Template:MonkeyBox Monkey King Template:MonkeyBox
Ninja Monkey Template:MonkeyBox Kitsune Template:RobuxLegend Evil Unicorn Template:HalloweenEventLegend Golden Rat Template:SpecialLegend Dodo 5 T-Rex 5
Skele-Rex Template:HalloweenEventLegend Cerberus Template:RobuxLegend Robo Dog Template:RobuxLegend Snow Owl Template:ChristmasEventLegend Frost Fury Template:ChristmasEventLegend Template:RobuxLegend Guardian Lion Template:RobuxLegend
Metal Ox Template:SpecialLegend Golden Ladybug Template:RobuxLegend Diamond Ladybug Template:RobuxLegend Peacock Template:RobuxLegend Octopus Template:OceanLegend Shark Template:OceanLegend
Cobra Template:RobuxLegend Goldhorn Template:MythicLegend Phoenix Template:MythicLegend Axolotl Template:RobuxLegend Halloween Golden Mummy Cat Template:HalloweenEventLegend Halloween White Ghost Dragon Template:HalloweenEventLegend Template:RobuxLegend
Golden Walrus Template:ChristmasEventLegend Ice Golem Template:ChristmasEventLegend Template:RobuxLegend Giant Gold Scarab Template:RobuxLegend Lunar Gold Tiger Template:SpecialLegend Dancing Dragon Template:RobuxLegend Lavender Dragon Template:RobuxLegend
Fallow Deer Template:WoodlandLegend Hawk Template:WoodlandLegend Mechapup Template:RobuxLegend

1 Safari Egg pets; can only be obtained from Safari Eggs.

2 Jungle Egg pets; can only be obtained from Jungle Eggs.

3 Farm Egg pets; can only be obtained from Farm Eggs.

4 Aussie Egg pets; can only be obtained from Aussie Eggs.

5 Fossil Egg pets; can only be obtained from Fossil Eggs.

Template:OceanLegend Ocean Egg pets; can only be obtained from Ocean Eggs.

Template:MythicLegend Mythic Egg pets; can only be obtained from Mythic Eggs.

Template:WoodlandLegend Woodland Egg pets; can only be obtained from Woodland Eggs.

Template:HalloweenEventLegend Could only have been obtained during the Halloween Event (2019), Halloween Event (2020) or the Halloween Event (2021).

Template:GoldenEgg Can only be obtained from the Golden Egg through Star Rewards.

Template:DiamondEgg Can only be obtained from the Diamond Egg through Star Rewards.

Template:ChristmasEventLegend Could only have been obtained during the Christmas Event (2019), Winter Holiday (2020) or the Winter Holiday (2021).

Template:MonkeyBox Can only be obtained from the Monkey Box or Premium Monkey Box.

Template:SpecialLegend Can only be obtained from a limited special egg or gift. The Blue Dog can only be hatched from a Blue Egg, and the Pink Cat can only be hatched from a Pink Egg. The Rat and Golden Rat can only be obtained from Rat Boxes that could be purchased during the Lunar New Year (2020) event. The Chick can only be hatched from the Easter 2020 Egg. The Ox, Lunar Ox and Metal Ox can only be obtained from Ox Boxes that could be purchased during the Lunar New Year (2021) event. The Lunar Tiger, Lunar White Tiger and Lunar Gold Tiger can only be obtained from Lunar Tiger Boxes that can be purchased during the Lunar New Year (2022) event.

Template:RobuxLegend Has to be bought with Robux.

  • Note: Pets from the Safari Egg, Jungle Egg, Farm Egg, Aussie Egg, Fossil Egg, Halloween Event (2019), Christmas Egg, Pink Egg, Blue Egg, Lunar New Year (2020), and Monkey Fairground Event, Halloween Event (2020) (with the exception of the Cerberus), Winter Holiday (2020), Lunar New Year (2021) (with the exception of the Guardian Lion), Easter Event (2021), and Halloween Event (2021) are currently unavailable unless through trading with someone who owns the pet.


Robux Pets[]

These are pets that cost Robux; some of which are unavailable and can only be acquired through trading.

Pet Rarità Costo Disponibilità
Horse Ultra raro Icona Robux.png 300
Griffin Leggendario Icona Robux.png 600
Penguin Ultra raro Icona Robux.png 225 (90% Chance With a Golden Goldfish)
Golden Penguin Leggendario Icona Robux.png 225 (10% Chance With a Golden Goldfish)
Sloth Ultra raro Icona Robux.png 199
Shadow Dragon Leggendario Icona Robux.png 1000
Only obtainable during the 2019 Halloween Event.
King Bee Leggendario Icona Robux.png 199 (10% Chance With Honey)
Queen Bee Leggendario Icona Robux.png 199 (2.5% Chance With Honey)
Bee Ultra raro Icona Robux.png 199 (87.5% Chance With Honey)
Frost Dragon Leggendario Icona Robux.png 1,000
Only obtainable during the 2019 Christmas Event.
Panda Ultra raro Icona Robux.png 249
Albino Monkey Leggendario Icona Robux.png 195 (10% Chance With Premium Monkey Box)
Only obtainable during the Monkey Fairground Event.
Monkey King Leggendario Icona Robux.png 195 (5% chance for Staff Ingredient from Premium Monkey Box | Requires 3 Staff Ingredients)
Only obtainable during the Monkey Fairground Event.
Kitsune Leggendario Icona Robux.png 600
Cerberus Leggendario Icona Robux.png 500
Robo Dog Leggendario Icona Robux.png 600
Frost Fury Leggendario Icona Robux.png 800
Only obtainable during the Winter Holiday (2020).
Guardian Lion Leggendario Icona Robux.png 500
Golden Ladybug Leggendario Icona Robux.png 199 (10% Chance With Diamond Lavender)
Diamond Ladybug Leggendario Icona Robux.png 199 (2.5% Chance With Diamond Lavender).
Ladybug Ultra raro Icona Robux.png 199 (87.5% Chance With Diamond Lavender).
Peacock Leggendario Icona Robux.png 550
Lamb Ultra raro Icona Robux.png 250
Only obtainable during the Easter Event (2021).
Red Squirrel Ultra raro Icona Robux.png 200
Cobra Leggendario Icona Robux.png 500
Axolotl Leggendario Icona Robux.png 600
Halloween White Ghost Dragon Leggendario Icona Robux.png 1,000
Only obtainable during the Halloween Event (2021).
Ice Golem Leggendario Icona Robux.png 1,000
Only obtainable during the Winter Holiday (2021).
Giant Gold Scarab Leggendario Icona Robux.png 199 (2.5% Chance With Mud Ball)
Giant Blue Scarab Leggendario Icona Robux.png 199 (37.5 Chance With Mud Ball).
Giant Black Scarab Ultra raro Icona Robux.png 199 (60% Chance With Mud Ball).
Dancing Dragon Leggendario Icona Robux.png 800
Only obtainable during the Lunar New Year (2022).
Lavender Dragon Leggendario Icona Robux.png 350 (DJ Gamepass)
Mechapup Leggendario Icona Robux.png 850
Only obtainable during the 2022 April Fool's Weekend.

Gamepass Pets[]

The pets in the Pet Shop that cost Robux are available all year round. This includes the Sloth, Panda, Kitsune, Cerberus, Guardian Lion, Peacock, Red Squirrel, Cobra, and Axolotl. The Horse, Griffin, and the Robo Dog left the game on January 6, 2022.

Events[]

Halloween and Christmas Events[]

During the Christmas and Halloween events, players could also get pets by collecting a currency. The currency was Candy for Halloween and Gingerbread for Christmas.

Halloween (2019)[]

During the Halloween Event (2019), players could get Zombie Buffalos, Evil Unicorns, and Bat Dragons for Candy, meanwhile they could get Shadow Dragons for Icona Robux.png 1,000 each.

Halloween (2020)[]

During the Halloween Event (2020), players could obtain the Bat and Albino Bat from Bat Boxes. They could also obtain the Ghost Bunny and Skele-Rex for Candy. The Cerberus was also introduced and cost Icona Robux.png 600. Finally, the Pumpkin (Pet) could be obtained by playing the Pumpkin Smash mini-game during the event, however it left players' inventories after the event ended.

Christmas (2019)[]

File:Arctic Reindeer.png

The Arctic Reindeer

During the Christmas Event (2019), players could buy a Christmas Gift or Golden Gift with Gingerbread and open it. If they unboxed a Christmas Egg, they could then hatch the egg into a Robin, Wolf, Polar Bear, Swan, Arctic Fox, or an Arctic Reindeer. Players could also use Gingerbread to buy an Elf Shrew (Shrew) and Elf Hedgehog (Hedgehog), or spend Icona Robux.png 1,000 for the Frost Dragon or Icona Robux.png 250 for a Santa Dog (Dalmatian).

During the 25th day on the Advent Calendar (Christmas Day), players could claim a normal Reindeer.

File:Toy monkey.PNG

Winter Holiday (2020)[]

During the Winter Holiday (2020), players could purchase the Snowman, Lynx, Musk Ox, Yeti, and Snow Owl with Gingerbread, which was the event's currency. Players could also purchase the Frost Fury for Icona Robux.png 800 each.

Monkey Fairground Event[]

When the Monkey Fairground update was released, players could get a Monkey from Monkey Boxes, which are classified as Gifts. There was a chance of getting an Albino Monkey from Premium Monkey Boxes, which cost Icona Robux.png 195.

Ages & Tricks[]

Once the egg hatches, players can continue fulfilling its needs to age it up. Each stage of the pet's life offers new tricks. The Penguin, Crow, Golden Penguin, Llama, Parrot, Sloth, all Bees, Arctic Reindeer, Reindeer, Pet Rock, Scoob, Shadow Dragon, Frost Dragon, Elf Hedgehog (Hedgehog), Kangaroo, Turtle, and Monkey have special tricks that are different than other pets.

# Age Trick unlocked Special Tricks
1 Newborn Sit Do Nothing
2 Junior Lay down Play dead
3 Pre-Teen Bounce Beg, Joy, Scared, Stay
4 Teen Roll Over Handstand, Dance 1, Erode, Joyful
5 Post-Teen Backflip Sideflip, Dance 1. Twirl Around, Trick 1, Dive, Dance 2, Sit Still
6 Full Grown Dance Shadow Breath, Frost Breath, Triple Flip, Dance 2, Trick 2, Dance 3, Think

Special Pet Items[]

Ride-A-Pet Potion[]

Articolo principale: Ride-A-Pet Potion
File:Ride Hyena.png

Pets can be made permanently rideable if they are given a Ride-A-Pet Potion. This Ride-A-Pet Potion is available for Icona Robux.png 150; it can be bought through the 'Shop' menu or inside the Potion Shop. Players must buy a potion for every single pet that they want to make permanently rideable.

If a parent is riding a pet, the pet will grow bigger to accommodate the parent's size. If a baby is riding the pet, the pet will stay at its normal size.

Fly-A-Pet Potion[]

Articolo principale: Fly-A-Pet Potion
File:Flyable Rabbit.png

A Rabbit that drank a Fly-a-Pet potion.

Pets can be made permanently flyable (allowing the player to sit on the pet and fly it) if they are given a Fly-A-Pet Potion. This Potion is available for Icona Robux.png 295; it can be bought through the 'Shop' menu or inside the Potion Shop. Players must buy a potion for every single pet that they want to make permanently flyable; both Fly-A-Pet and Ride-A-Pet Potions can be used on the same pet to make the pet flyable and rideable.

If a pet is in flying mode, it will grow white wings with a pink trail, unless its original state had wings (such as the Robin, Crow, Shadow Dragon, Parrot, etc.), which it will use as its "flying" wings. The Arctic Reindeer, Pet Rock, Reindeer, Ghost Bunny and Frost Fury pets do not need wings to fly and as such, don't gain any.

Neon Pets[]

Articolo principale: Neon Pets

As of July 13th, 2019, it is possible to get Neon pets. In order to do so, players must place four fully-grown pets of the same type into the slots in the Neon Cave located under the main bridge. They will combine to create one neon pet, a special variation of the pet in which some of its parts glow a special color. All pets can be made neon, except non-tradable pets like the Chick, the Scoob, Pumpkin (Pet), Pet Rock, and 2D Kitty.

To make a Neon pet rideable or flyable, players will either only need one rideable/flyable pet for it, or they can alternatively feed it a Ride-A-Pet Potion or Fly-A-Pet Potion after turning them into a Neon pet.

Mega Neon Pet[]

Articolo principale: Mega Neons

Mega Neon Pets are pets in Adopt Me! that were released on April 17, 2020. To get a Mega Neon pet, a player must place four fully-grown Neon pets of the same type into the slots in the Neon Cave located under the main bridge. These pets will then combine to create a Mega Neon Pet. These pets glow rainbow (changing colors gradually). All pets (except the Scoob, Pet Rock, Pumpkin (Pet) and Chick) can become a Mega Neon.

Players only need 1 out of 16 pets to be fly and ride to create a fly ride Mega Neon pet. Players can also feed the pet a Ride-A-Pet Potion or a Fly-A-Pet Potion after they transform it.

Golden Goldfish[]

File:Golden Goldfish Display.png

The Golden Goldfish sign

Articolo principale: Golden Goldfish

On August 23, 2019, Golden Goldfish were added so that players could tame Penguins. Golden Goldfish cost Icona Robux.png 225. Penguins are only found inside the Ice Cream Parlor. Players only have a 1 in 10 (10%) chance of taming a Golden Penguin; the other 9 out of 10 times (90%) they will tame a normal Penguin.

File:Honey AM.png

Honey

Honey[]

Articolo principale: Honey

As with Golden Goldfish, players can use Honey to tame a Bee. It costs Icona Robux.png 199. Players can have a 1 in 40 (2.5%) chance of taming a Queen Bee, a 4 in 40 (10%) chance of obtaining a King Bee and a 35 in 40 (87.5%) chance of obtaining a regular Bee.

File:Diamond Lavender.png

Diamond Lavender

Diamond Lavender[]

Articolo principale: Diamond Lavender

Similar to Golden Goldfish and Honey, players can use Diamond Lavender to tame a Ladybug. It costs Icona Robux.png 199. Players have a 1 in 40 (2.5%) chance of taming a Diamond Ladybug, a 4 in 40 (10%) chance of obtaining a Golden Ladybug and a 35 in 40 (87.5%) chance of obtaining a regular Ladybug.

File:Rat Box AM.png

Rat Box

Rat Box[]

Articolo principale: Rat Box

In the Lunar New Year (2020) event, players could purchase a Rat Box for Bucks.png 345 at the Lunar New Year Platform. Players have a 14 in 15 (93.33%) chance of getting a Rat and a 1 in 15 (6.66%) chance of getting a Golden Rat.

File:BatBox.png

Bat Box

Bat Box[]

Articolo principale: Bat Box

In the Halloween Event (2020) event, players could purchase a Bat Box for Template:Candy in the Halloween Shop. Players have a 4 in 5 (80%) chance of getting a Bat and a 1 in 5 (20%) chance of getting an Albino Bat.

File:Ox Box AM.png

Ox Box

Ox Box[]

Articolo principale: Ox Box

During the Lunar New Year (2021) event, players could purchase an Ox Box for Bucks.png 350 at the Lunar New Year Platform. Players have a 6 in 10 (60%) chance of getting an Ox and a 3 in 10 (30%) chance of getting a Lunar Ox and a 1 in 10 (10%) chance of getting a Metal Ox from an Ox Box.

Halloween Mummy Cat Box[]

Articolo principale: Halloween Mummy Cat Box
File:Halloween Mummy Cat Box.png

Halloween Mummy Cat Box

During the Halloween Event (2021) event, players could purchase a Halloween Mummy Cat Box for Template:Candy in the Halloween Shop. Players have a 70% chance of getting a Halloween Black Mummy Cat, a 25% chance of getting a Halloween White Mummy Cat and a 5% chance of getting a Halloween Golden Mummy Cat.

Walrus Box[]

Articolo principale: Walrus Box
File:Walrus Box AM.png

Walrus Box

In the Winter Holiday (2021) event, players could purchase a Walrus Box for Template:Gingerbread. Players have a 70% chance of getting a Walrus, a 26% chance of getting a Summer Walrus, and a 4% chance of getting a Golden Walrus from a Walrus Box.

Mud Ball[]

Articolo principale: Mud Ball
File:Mud Ball.png

Mud Ball

Players can use Mud Ball to tame a Scarab. It costs Icona Robux.png 199 and was available for 36 hours during the Desert Weather Map Update but the desert shop will return once a month. Players have a 2.5% chance of taming a Giant Gold Scarab, a 37.5% chance of obtaining a Giant Blue Scarab, and a 60% chance of obtaining a regular Giant Black Scarab from a Mud Ball. According to its description, players must be in the Desert Shop to use it. As of February 4, 2020, players can still purchase this item from the in-game Shop GUI.

Lunar Tiger Box[]

Articolo principale: Lunar Tiger Box

During the Lunar New Year (2022) event, players could purchase a Lunar Tiger Box for Bucks.png 350 at the Lunar New Year Stand. Players have a 60% chance of getting a Lunar Tiger and a 30% chance of getting a Lunar White Tiger and a 10% chance of getting a Lunar Gold Tiger from a Lunar Tiger Box.

Trivia[]

  • There was a pet in Adopt Me! that was called a Pet Rock. It could only be obtained temporarily in the April Fools 2020 Event. It is the only Non comune pet to be fly and ride without needing to feed it a potion and one of the only pets that cannot be hatched by an egg.
  • On May 4, 2020, a temporarily available pet called a Scoob was added into the game. Scoob is the second pet that is flyable and rideable without feeding it a potion, the first one being the Pet Rock. It is a reference to the TV show Scooby-Doo and was created to promote the Scoob! movie. By making a Scoob fully grown, the player obtains detective pet wear. It disappeared after May 18, 2020. It was the first pet with the 'Event' rarity.
  • On October 28, 2020, a temporary available pet called Pumpkin was added into the game. It could be obtained by playing the Pumpkin Smash mini game from the Halloween 2020 event. Pumpkin is the third pet that is flyable and rideable without feeding it a potion, the first being Pet Rock, second being the Scoob pet, and fourth being the 2D Kitty. It was later removed November 11, 2020.
  • With the Backpack Update on April 20, 2021, players could organize their inventory, and their pets would be grouped into bundles. If they wanted to equip a pet, they had to click on the specific pet, and click "Equip".
Advertisement