Disaster Master is a 2D game based on a user (known as The Master) being able to control the weather, and the rest of the players must survive in order to win. The game used to be super popular but died down over time. On November 6, 2018, the game received a DCP interview.
- that from 2009 to 2013, there used to be a subforum on the Roblox forums called "Hi, I'm new" which allowed players to welcome themselves to the Roblox community?
- that 1dev2's place Welcome to the Town of ROBLOXia was the first place to get 10 million visits?
- that Cezza321 is the original creator of The Roblox Assault Team?
- that comments, Sparkles, and email verification were added on the same day, April 2, 2008?
Hey wiki editors!
Here is our schedule for January and February gaming events. Take a look at these and get prepared for upcoming events. Events are announced on our discord server. Make sure to join.
Subject to change.
Post a comment below with any…
Read more >
We've temporarily enabled our wiki holiday theme. The theme will last until early/mid January, when we will revert to our previous theme.
- Background changed to a house (using Future is Bright) with a snowy effect.
- Wordmark has a …
Hey everyone! I'm sure you've heard of the Roblox Interwiki, but if you haven't, here's a quick explanation. The Roblox Interwiki is a connected network of wikis all pertaining to games on the Roblox platform. Led by Ender01 (Ender#4355), 1011025…Read more >
Our community also exists on Roblox and other websites. Editors discuss on the Discord server (verification with Roblox account is required to access channels) and you can join the ROBLOX Wikia group on Roblox.