1x1x1x1's Teapot is an Accessory published in the avatar shop by Roblox on November 20, 2020. It was made for the Ready Player Two event, and is a part of the Teapot Series. As of December 23, 2020, it has been obtained 305,638 times and favorited 9,783 times.
It was obtainable in Bad Business.
Players would have to first type in the code "UNICORN" in the "Codes" section. Upon doing so, players would receive the "VR Goggles" and equip it. Players would have to find unicorn puzzle pieces, scattered across any of the maps and scan it. There are 8 pieces in total, though players only needed 4 that would resemble a unicorn. Once collected, players would have to find a blue door and insert the respective puzzle pieces to match a unicorn. If done right, players would be teleported to another game called "OPERATION UNICORN". In the game, players would have to fight waves of zombies in order to progress in the game.
|Location||Available from||Available until|
|In-game||December 1, 2020||Still available|
- This item uses a similar model to the Teapot Hat, but with large cracks in the pot.
- This item is named after 1x1x1x1, a fictional hacker and a test account by Shedletsky.
- The item's description references the "Its over 9000!!!" meme.
- The challenge to obtain this item is similar to the challenge for the Jade Crown of Bronze from Ready Player One. In both challenges, the player has to complete a puzzle, and then kill multiple waves of zombies.
- If you look at this hat's catalog page, the hat seems to be tilted on its side.