It features a massive metal mallet with a dark grey and navy blue color scheme.
When equipped in-game, users can click to knock other players down. Double-clicking flings them far distances and may even kill the player if they fly off the map. It also makes an explosion sound upon impact, though an explosion itself never occurs.
|Location||Available from||Available until|
|Select Users||May 5, 2009||Unknown|
The following users were terminated with a Ban Hammer in their inventory:
- Many players say that they were "hit by the ban hammer" when talking about how they were banned on Roblox; however, the ban hammer does not issue out bans. These people could be referring to a common free model that actually banned users hit with the hammer.
- Due to Roblox updates, many model versions of this gear are broken.
- The Ban Hammer's knockback feature does not function with filtering enabled, because the entirety of its coding relies on LocalScripts to operate.
- The Ban Hammer does not feature a pose for R15 avatars and puts the player in a rigid default pose.
- Its ownership was transferred from Shedletsky to ROBLOX on September 1, 2016, due to in-game asset trust errors.
- Two players, moded and Seenall, contributed massively to the community by reporting website vulnerabilities to Roblox staff. They both earned this item.