Bombastic Bling is an accessory published onto the avatar shop by ROBLOX on November 17, 2020. It was made for the Ready Player Two event. It is also a part of the Bombastic Series. As of November 23, 2020, it has been favorited 879 times.
It is obtainable in the game Robloxian High School.
Users must first go to the school's library, and sit on the first black chair closest to the front door before 8:00AM on the in-game clock. Then, a key will spawn around the same time frame. After grabbing the key, It can be used to unlock the locked room beside the workshop room. A portal that is inside the room grants access to the obby.
After completing the obby, you will then be teleported to where the Bombastic Bling is. Simply grab the bling to obtain it, and along with it you will also receive the Bombastic Hoodie and the Bombastic Jeans, as well as an in-game badge. At the moment it is hard to obtain due the developer messing up the time and the key does not spawn at the correct time.
|Location||Available from||Available until|
|In-game||November 25, 2020||Unknown|
- The description of the item is a reference to The Breakfast Club.
- The emblem on it is the current Robux logo.
- It was originally called "77" before it was changed on November 23, 2020.
- Much like the Crown of Madness, this item is apart of a set.
- In Robloxian High School, there was a fake Bombastic Bling that could spawn and be seen in the grassy areas near the houses. You could collect it and it would appear on your avatar but not award the item itself.
- You can glitch through the door using bikes, however you must have used the key in order to obtain the item.
- There's another glitch in which if you make your feet as small as possible, lag and fall into the obby's bottomless pit, you will skip the entire obby minus the last two courses. This is considered overpowered for many players as it is much more grueling passing all the courses.
- Many players have complained about the immense number of bugs and the obby's overall difficulty to achieve it.
- These include the key not spawning, the time going too fast, being teleported back home, and no checkpoints, among others.
- There is a glitch where when you play the obby, it will say "Obby checkpoint saved!" and teleport you to someplace near the end. It also generates a checkpoint for you to spawn into.