Bombastic Bling is an accessory published in the avatar shop by Roblox on November 17, 2020. It was made for the Ready Player Two event. It is also a part of the Bombastic Series. As of November 23, 2020, it has been favorited 879 times.
It is obtainable in the game Robloxian High School.
Users must first go to the school's library, and sit on the first black chair closest to the front door. Then, a key will spawn around the same time frame. After grabbing the key, It can be used to unlock the locked room beside the workshop room. A portal that is inside the room grants access to a food-themed obby. If another person spawns to a checkpoint in another place, you will be teleported meaning you can do the obby by only doing the last stage (not recommended in VIP/Private servers).
After completing the obby, you will then be teleported to where the Bombastic Bling is. Simply grab the bling to obtain it, and along with it you will also receive the Bombastic Hoodie and the Bombastic Jeans, as well as an in-game badge. At the moment it is hard to obtain due the developer messing up the time and the key does not spawn at the correct time.
You can get it very easily using jetpack or glider.
|Location||Available from||Available until|
|In-game||November 25, 2020||Still avaliable|
- The description of the item is a reference to The Breakfast Club.
- The emblem on it is the current Robux logo.
- It was originally called "77" before it was changed on November 23, 2020.
- Much like the Crown of Madness, this item is a part of a set.
- In Robloxian High School, there was a fake Bombastic Bling that could spawn and be seen in the grassy areas near the houses. You could collect it and it would appear on your avatar but not award the item itself.
- You can glitch through the door using bikes, however you must have used the key in order to obtain the item.
- There's another glitch in which if you make your feet as small as possible, lag and fall into the obby's bottomless pit, you will skip the entire obby minus the last two courses. This is considered overpowered for many players as it is much more grueling passing all the courses.
- Many players have complained about the immense number of bugs and the obby's overall difficulty to achieve it.
- These include the key not spawning, the time going too fast, being teleported back home, and no checkpoints, among others.
- They did eventually add checkpoints, but they were Team checkpoints, meaning if someone else in the server got farther than you did, you would spawn there.
- The layout was later changed.