DJ’s Sword of Agility is an back accessory that was published into the avatar shop by ROBLOX on November 2, 2020. It was created for the RB Battles Season 2 event and is one of the three swords that can be obtained in the event. As of November 21, 2020, it has been favorited 17,246 times.
This sword was obtainable in the game Robeats!. To obtain this sword, the player must first unlock the special RB Battles dance move "Godlike" at the nearby Dance Shop by typing the Konami code (Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A). Mobile users will have to tap the screen in their respective vertices. (B is the middle right, A is the middle left) After that, the player has to equip the Onii's Heart Blade which can be purchased from the Gear Shop.
Then, the player has to play through the following tracks in order in one single game session: "Roblox Anthem", "Crab Rave", "Wither", and "Monday Night Monsters (Hard)". Note that players do not need to actively play through the track, they can sit through the whole duration of the track. After each song, a line will appear in the chat that will let them know that they are doing things correctly.
Then, the player has to go to "Move Your Blox" and go to the elevator. An "RB Battles" tag should appear, allowing the player to click it. If it does not appear, the player needs to play "Monday Night Monsters (Hard)" one more time for it to appear.
After clicking on it, players will be brought to the upstairs arena. They simply just need to make their way to the middle of the arena, where they can click on the sword there to obtain the DJ’s Sword of Agility as well as the associated RB Battles badge.
- DJ Monopoli's Twitter: "Order matters"
- MeganPlays vs Keisyo: During the toy invasion, four songs were played in order: Roblox Anthem, Crab Rave, Wither, and Monday Night Monsters.
- MeganPlays vs Keisyo: DjMonopoli said: "Be Slick With Her", as a pun to the song Wither, from BSlick.
|Location||Available from||Available until|
|In-game||November 16, 2020||No Longer Available|
- It was created for DJMonopoli, a YouTuber who co-owns the channel Terabrite Games channel.
- Upon obtaining the sword, you will also receive a title in RoBeats! called "RB Battles Secret Master".
- When all three swords are worn together, they form the letters RBB which stands for Roblox Battles.
- The sequence of keys the player had to press to unlock the "Godlike" dance is also known as the Konami code.
- it's impossible to get in the Xbox One version because of Robeats isn't supported for that console.