It is a white hood with a full-black cover on the inside that masks the wearer's face. Two shaded grey-colored rings are attached to the two lower corners of the hat and are visible on the front of the wearer's shoulders. Finally, four feathers protrude backward from each ring in a folded fashion.
|Location||Available from||Available until|
|Catalog (Limited)||January 24, 2010||Still available|
- It has often been considered as the most valuable limited item on Roblox.
- It has a headphone variant in the form of Musica Dominator.
- The description translated from Latin to English is "Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound".
- During the 2012 April Fools Hack, this item sold twice with an average price of 1,081,831,993 Robux.
- On August 21, 2018, King_Svensson (formerly known as Floppa98) sold his copy of the Empyreus to DoII (formerly known as Flamey50, now terminated) for a price of 6,000,000 Robux.
- This is the second highest ever amount that a limited item has been sold for in Roblox history (not including any sales made during the April Fools Hack 2012). The first highest amount ever paid for a limited item was when the Lord of the Federation was bought on January 13, 2019 for 7,100,000. The third-highest amount was the Dominus Frigidus when it was bought on September 25th, 2018 for 5,000,000 Robux, and the fourth-highest amount being 4,900,000 Robux when fudd10 also sold an Empyreus to Bluecage on July 20, 2018.
- It is also worth noting that BuildIntoGames bought a Dominus Empyreus from Linkmon99 and blazies for 10,000,000 Robux each through group funds instead of the item's listings. BuildIntoGames is currently selling two for 137,700,000 in an attempt to raise the item's value.
- zzstorage (an alternate account of Bluecage) and BuildIntoGames are the only users known to have two copies of this item.