Dominus Venari is a hat that was published in the catalog by ROBLOX on April 4, 2018. It was a part of the Ready Player One event, where it was obtained by r0cu for being the first player to complete the final objective. It is a part of the Dominus series. As of February 13th, 2019, it has been favorited 27,407 times.
Dominus Venari has a golden base color on the front half which then becomes a more yellowy-gold color on the rear half, and the rings have gold outlines with inner black colors. However, instead of feathers protruding back from the sides it has the Ready Player One keys attached to it (Crystal Key, Jade Key, and Copper Key), on both sides of the hood where they protrude from the two shoulder rings.
|Location||Available from||Available until|
|Select Users||April 4, 2018||April 4, 2018|
The Dominus Venari has been the subject of controversy related to the Ready Player One event. Many players who completed the quiz successfully before r0cu did were greeted with a bug that softlocked them in place and prevented them from entering the final showcase game containing the Golden Egg. This bug was eventually fixed by Ravenshield, however the obby's servers were not shut down immediately after. Thus, r0cu was lucky enough to be the first person to complete it after the silent fix.
- The description translates to "You came, you saw first. And to spoil the victor!".
- "To spoil the victor" is another way of saying "To the victor go the spoils!".
- It is the first Dominus in the series that is not obtained/purchased using Robux.
- A silver retexture known as Dominus Claves was awarded to the main developers of the games featured in the event.
- This is the rarest Dominus in the series as there is only one copy, but due to a lack of limited status (as a result of being a sponsored event item), it will not have any value unlike most of the other Domini.
- On April 16, 2018, the Venari's image and model was swapped with the Aureus for a very short time, however this was confirmed to be an accident by a staff representative on social media and was promptly reverted.
- It has been deemed as the least visually-appealing Dominus in the series by many users, even more so than the purchasable Dominus Praefectus.
- It is one of the three non-limited Domini, the others being Dominus Pittacium and Dominus Claves.