Doomsekkar is a hat that was published in the catalog by ROBLOX on October 17, 2013 to celebrate Halloween. It came out of the Big BOOtiful Gift of Destiny, which itself could be purchased for 31,000 Robux. Approximately 283 copies of this hat were given to users. It is a retexture of The Dusekkar. As of July 17, 2018, it has been favorited 2,718 times.
It is a dark purple pumpkin with a lime green interior along with a green Fire effect emitting in the inside with black antlers on the sides.
|Location||Available from||Available until|
|Opened||October 17, 2013||October 17, 2013|
Petitions for ingame flames
After Ghosdeeri (also known as the third hat to use The Dusekkar's mesh) was released on October 2014, Doomsekkar owners were frustrated over the fact that Ghosdeeri was the only one of the three antler-equipped pumpkins that displayed a flaming effect when worn ingame at the time (the script for Dusekkar's fire was removed from it a few hours after Ghosdeeri's release).
Many Doomsekkar owners, non owners and even some Dusekkar/Ghosdeeri owners signed on forum petitions for the script to be fixed, from 2014 until the forums shut down in December 2017. The most popular thread was created by the user DailyBasis on October 23, 2014 and counted with more than 19 pages of users supporting it. Owners also used to ask for ingame flames on Doomsekkar's comment section and to Roblox Moderators/Admins on Twitter.
As of January 23, 2018, Doomsekkar was finally updated to display flames when worn ingame, however it remains offsale along with Dusekkar while Ghosdeeri is still available to buy as a limited.
- This is the last gift to be unwrapped for Bloxtober 2013.
- Big BOOtiful Gift of Destiny's description is a reference to The Dusekkar's description.
- It is the first accessory in Roblox that provides a green-colored fire effect, followed by the Poisoned Horns of the Toxic Wasteland.
- For reference, Dusekkar provides an orange fire effect (which is also seen on a few other hats like Flaming Mohawk and Fiery Horns of the Netherworld), and Ghosdeeri provides a blue fire effect (the only other known hats known to provide this color of flame are Frozen Horns of the Frigid Planes and Korblox Grand Marshal).
- Originally, the only user that could have ingame flames was Matt Dusek due to the same script used for the effect also being found in The Dusekkar, despite the fact Matt did not purchase Doomsekkar's gift when it was onsale and therefore, he doesn't own the referred item.