Shaggy is a hair accessory that was published in the avatar shop by ROBLOX on January 11, 2010. It was purchaseable for 50 Tickets (roughly 5 Robux) before it went off sale on April 14, 2016, following the discontinuation of Tickets, 2,351,242 in quantity were sold to users. Unexpectedly, it went limited on the same day of going off-sale. It is the first variant in the Shaggy series. It is a retexture of the Rock Star with Side Swept Bangs. As of February 26, 2019, it has been favorited 97,892 times.
Features dark brown hair with side swept bangs.
|Location||Available from||Available until||Status|
|Catalog (collectible)||January 11, 2010||April 14, 2016||Available|
- During the 2014 Memorial Day Sale, the Shaggy was 80% off.
- For some reason, this hair (and its newer version the Shaggy 2.0) is popular among boys with arab origins.
- Shaggy and the Normal Hair were released on the same date.
- Most Shaggy retextures have a description comparing themselves to a previous Shaggy retexture.
- It is the best-selling non-free hat of all time, with over 2 million sales.
- It is also the best-selling limited item ever, surpassing Kuddle E Koala by 200,000.
- Before this hat went off sale and became a limited item in April 2016, over 2 million copies were sold, making it the most purchased item on the catalog at the time until the Angry Birds' Headphones surpassed it in late May or early June of that year.
- During the 2013 President's Day Sale, players joked that Shaggy would become limited. Coincidentally, the item went limited.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.