The Riddling Skull is a hat that was published in the avatar shop by ROBLOX on October 9, 2008 to celebrate Halloween. It was a prize for players who found it in Yorick's Resting Place at the end of the cave below the mansion. It went limited on an unknown date and commonly sells for 900-1,400 Robux. As of August 24, 2018, it has been favorited 29,885 times.
Features a yellow-tinted skull of a robloxian.
|Location||Available from||Available until|
|Catalog (collectible)||October 9, 2008||Still available|
- It was created for Yorick, an account that was created by administrators for an event to obtain this hat.
- Interestingly, the Yorick account is the first user to have The Riddling Skull.
- This hat was originally created and designed by administrator FFJosh.
- The hat is based on Hamlet, a tragedy written by William Shakespeare.
- A sword dedicated to this accessory exists, called Riddling Skull Sword.
- Two retextures of this hat exist. A green and black retexture of this hat exists called the Grim Glow, and a dark retexture called the Noir Riddling Skull.
- In addition, Two hats build on the mesh of the hat, The Ice Skull of NeverMoor and The Fire Skull of Evermoor .
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.