The Classic Weekend was a minor sale that began on June 1, 2018 and lasted until June 4, 2018. It was a sale where classics were brought back on-sale with a timer.
On June 1, 2018, four items were placed on sale with a three-day timer:
- Guardia in Exile - 100 Robux
- L8r Sk8r - 80 Robux
- Black Shutter Shades - 300 Robux
- Pink & Purple Equinox - 250 Robux
On June 2, 2018, five items were placed on sale with a timer:
- Silverthorn Antlers - 250 Robux (12-hour timer)
- Donut Hat - 100 Robux (24-hour timer)
- Spy Eye - 250 Robux (24-hour timer)
- The Medieval Murderer - 5,000 Robux (12-hour timer)
- Bombastic Fedora - 500 Robux (2-day timer)
On June 3, 2018:
- Spy Eye went offsale.
- The Medieval Murderer went offsale.
- Donut Hat was updated and had its timer removed.
- Silverthorn Antlers was updated and had its timer removed.
- The removal of timers on these two items is unknown, but many players identify it as a catalog 'glitch'.
Roblox released toy items.