Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Coco event started on October 30, 2017, and ended on November 27, 2017. It was sponsored by the film Coco. It featured two free catalog items, and three prizes. The games that were featured were Meep City, ROBLOX Escape Room, and Quill Lake.
|Scuba Diving At Quill Lake||ColonelGraff|
|Coco - Family Portrait||Scuba Diving At Quill Lake||Find the girl's crew mate in the cave.|
|Ernesto De La Cruz's Guitar||MeepCity||Collect 3 Musical notes on the new MeepCity racing map.|
|Coco - Marigold Petal||Escape Room||Escape the new room named "Mission Musician".|
|Coco - Dante Companion||Free|
|Coco Branded Hoodie||Free|
- This is the first time "Escape Room" and "Quill Lake" has been featured on an event.
- Escape Room got a lot of criticism for being "way too difficult."
- This is the third time in 2017 that MeepCity has been featured in an event; the others being the Kids' Choice Awards 2017 and ROBLOX Imagination events. MeepCity was also featured in the Hallows Eve 2016: Trick or Treat Countdown in Bloxtober 2016.
- Although the event was scheduled to end on November 22 which was the day the movie came out, it did not end until November 27. It is unknown why ROBLOX left the event running until then.
- Ernesto de La Cruz's guitar is actually Hector's guitar, as revealed in the film. Since the film wasn't released in the US when the event started, the guitar being attributed to Ernesto de La Cruz is justified.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.