Admin was the first registered user on Roblox. The user "Admin" joined on June 30, 2004, with the ID of 1. Before the public release of Roblox, the Admin account was renamed to Roblox, and the username "Admin" was given to user ID 16 (and then 18) before the account was terminated on October 9, 2006.  The account was deleted also to test the moderation that was implemented at the time, and banning the unwanted account could help check if it worked or not.
Admin was the first user to appear on Roblox. The "Admin" player was created by David Baszucki as a test for login functionality and place publishing system.
Contrary to popular belief, the current "Admin" account is not the same account as the one that joined in 2004, and it was also not an actual admin. Before official username changes were introduced, join dates would be attached to a username rather than an ID. This being said, the 2004 join date actually belongs to the user ID 1, but incorrectly shows up as belonging to the user "Admin". This glitch has been fixed at some point, and both Admin's and ROBLOX's join dates now show as 2006.
- The "June 30, 2004" join date belongs to the username Admin and qa. However, on the site, it appears as February 27, 2006, due to accounts that joined on or before that date referring to that date.
- Admin's place was created on October 9, 2006, and was last updated on June 1, 2009, despite the account being terminated (deleted) in 2006. This is because the place's name and description were deleted for unknown reasons.
- There is evidence showing that the account was last active on October 9, 2006, despite it being permanently banned in 2006.
- Admin has 7 friends and 185 followers, Admin also had 5 Roblox Badges.
- Admin had 3 forum posts. All of them might have been lost.