- Wikipedia: David Baszucki
David Baszucki (born January 20, 1963), known on the platform as david.baszucki, is one of the co-founders of Roblox alongside the late Erik Cassel, and is currently the company's CEO. He formerly used the notable builderman account but has long since abandoned it in favor of this one. He has four children and currently resides in Portola Valley, California.
I'm the CEO and Co-Founder of ROBLOX. Really! I used to login as Builderman. Now I login both as david.baszucki, and also under several other accounts so as to view ROBLOX from the eyes of a regular player.
[ Content Deleted ]
Hi - I'm the CEO of ROBLOX. Thanks for all of your great feedback.
Baszucki was a General Motors scholar in Electrical Engineering at Stanford University.
Before he helped create Roblox, Baszucki founded the now-defunct company "Knowledge Revolution". Here, Baszucki helped create a physics simulator called "Interactive Physics", which later sold millions of copies and of which Roblox was inspired from.
After Knowledge Revolution was bought by MSC Software for 20 million dollars, he became the Vice President and General Manager of MSC Software, where he was in charge of the desktop simulation division.
- His join date is not visible as being in 2004 due to the ways information is displayed on the frontend. (actual date May 15, 2007)
- David is friends with some unknown people with no place visits, an example being sancho101. This is due to a game exploit in 2015 allowing users to make the game think they are using another account. The two users then friend each other and are added to the "fake" accounts.
- David.baszucki is one of the only five users with a period in his name; the other four being erik.cassel, Predator.John123, YUKI.N, and foot.longer.
- David's join date is May 2004 instead of February 27, 2006, due to a glitch that set 2004 users' join dates to February 27, 2006.
- However, his join date is set as May 15, 2007 instead of February 27, 2006.