Click here to access it.
Theme Park Tycoon 2 is a customizable tycoon game made by Den_S. In the game, players build a theme park on a budget, making a small theme park at the start. They gain money by rides, stalls, and the entry fee. With enough money, they can buy decorations, add more rides and stalls, or expand their theme park. It can be compared to the RollerCoaster Tycoon series.
There is a factor called "Park Rating", which influences other future visitors. The higher a player's park rating is, the more visitors they will get. To get a good park rating, they must tend to their needs and wants, which affect their happiness. Their needs/wants can include:
- Rides: The visitors are seeking rides and benefit the park rating the most. If the player adds more quality rides, the visitors' happiness goes up. Therefore, the park rating goes up.
- Hunger/Thirst: Sometimes, the visitors get hungry or thirsty. If they don't find a booth providing them their needs nearby them, they will want to leave the park.
- Tiredness: When a visitor is tired, they may want to sit down for a while. If a visitor cannot find a seat nearby, they will want to leave the park.
- Restroom: A visitor will need to go to the restroom eventually. If the visitor cannot find a restroom nearby, they will want to leave the park.
- Trash: A visitor will be gaining and carrying trash throughout the theme park. If the visitor cannot find a trash can nearby, the visitor will drop the trash onto the ground. While it does not want to make the visitor leave the park, it will affect cleanliness.
- Cleanliness: Cleanliness is a supporting factor in the visitor's happiness. If the visitor walks by trash, their happiness is lowered slightly. The visitors' happiness affects the park rating, so having a clean theme park will give the player a stable park rating.
- The music used in the game is a portion of either "Go Ahead and Do Not Look Back" by Javier Rodríguez Macpherson or "Buzzy Bee" by Diddy Wheldon.