- NEVER run forwards when firing a rocket launcher (regular or VIP multi) as you may touch the rocket and die.
- Swords are always good to use when you're in a close battle, don't use rockets or you might blow yourself up.
- Decoys are great to use. Drive or fly a helicopter, then jump out. Get another, then get to the other side.
- Always have a teammate protect you if you have the flag.
- Use jeeps against AK-47s.
- Helicopters can do loads of damage, but make sure you evade any rockets.
- Jeeps can be shot by a rocket and still be going sometimes.Try to shoot the front.
- When trying to shoot a helicopter with a rocket, aim and shoot where it's going to be, not where it already is. If you do this correctly you should hit it.
- The pistol does more damage than the AK-47, but isn't fully automatic.
- Fly under the map when transporting your team so foes on cars and helis won't shoot you down.
- It is possible to hit your teammates so do not shoot a rocket if your teammate is in close range combat, because if you do and the teammate gets kill you will die as well.
- With a multi-rocket from the VIP room, you should be able to wipe out your enemies at their base easily by standing on the roof, where the flag is at.
- When on a helicopter, look down at the people below you. Check if they have rockets, and if so, dodge and swerve around their bullets.
- NEVER get close to the ground to shoot a rocketing person, when you're on a helicopter. You could get bloxxed as well in the blast radius. You can hover above them and drop a bomb on them by pressing B, which is a new update to the game.
- Jeeps are the fastest vehicles you can use. Just watch out for bombing helicopters and rockets, and don't drive straight at a player unless you are firing the jeep's gun at the same time. Otherwise, you are a very easy target.
- Watch out - Pay close attention to your teams helicopters. There might be an enemy person driving it to fool you.
- Hiding in the VIP room is a great way to take cover from your enemies, but some of the most seasoned helicopter drivers might go into VIP and destroy you there.
- Don't stand in the middle of the map. You're a very easy target when you're just walking out of your base.
- It's not recommended for you to use the helicopter with 4 seats. People riding the seats might rocket and accidentally hit the helicopter.
- If the other team is dominating, create a fleet. Fleets are large bands of jeeps and helicopters. When it comes to destruction, fleets are the most powerful at war.
- If an enemy fires a rocket at you, try shooting the rocket with the AK-47 or pistol to make the rocket explode in mid-flight. Also, the AK-47 and pistol can fire through the fences around the bases.
- While in a helicopter, NEVER attack enemies by moving straight at them for long periods of time. You will make an easy target for enemy rockets. Instead, try firing a few rockets and then quickly flee before the enemy has a chance to shoot back.
- Another recommended tactic is to take a helicopter, fly up to high altitude, and fire it's rockets at enemies down below. You will be difficult to see and harder to be shot at when reaching higher altitudes.
G = 360 spin
T = Turn straight around
Y = Start
X = Stop
F = Fire
B = Bomb
Y = Start
X = Stop
F = Fire
G = 360 spin
To move these vehicles, hold down the left mouse button and just move it to what direction you want to go.
The landcsape consists of some large rocks, a few cactus and a large desert. This large desert connects the two bases together and serves as a crossing ground for players.
Different events in the desert
- Most players use the huge cliffs that surround the desert.
- Only helicopters can avoid the obstacles like the cactus.