Knife Ability Test (abbr. KAT) is a player-vs-player deathmatch game created by Fierzaa. The game's objective is to kill targets and other players for rubes. The game utilizes elements from Murder Mystery 2 and The Mad Murderer, including knives, guns, and map styles.
There are currently 10 knife modes, or 9 knife abilities.
- Normal - A normal knife throw.
- Ghost - Knife goes through walls and players.
- Laser - Knife has no velocity, instead it hits where aimed instantly.
- Explosive - Knife explodes with a small radius after a delay once hitting a surface.
- Noscope - Same as the laser knife, but creates a 3D GUI of an X crosshair upon hitting a surface that quickly disappears.
- Deathbeam - Same as the laser knife but it goes through walls and players.
- Hyperbeam - Same as the deathbeam but with different aesthetics. (It is speculated that it may have a slightly different functionality).
- Shotgun - Throws a few knives in a spread rather than one.
- Tesla - Same as the laser knife but the instant trail effect lingers for a bit and kills players that touch it.
- Spam - A normal knife, but you can throw knives as fast as you can click!
- Teleport - Teleports, like the name.
There is an obby in one of the classic maps. Inside, there is a metal sliding door where there is an obby. Falling in the water kills you. Completing the obby will take you to a room where there is a knife in a tube and a button that says Free Admin Knife! Clicking it will kill you almost every time, however, a lucky few will be teleported to a white room above the large room with an extra knife that says ADMIN KNIFE. It has the abilities of both the hyperbeam and the spam knife. Once you get the Admin knife, alongside your gun and knife, it will say Admin Knife. Open it, you have all Admin powers!