Ro-Bio 2 was an altered version of the original game and as such followed exactly the same gameplay, however there were some tweaks made as a result of Roblox's reasons for deleting Ro-Bio:
- Now referred to as 'Inmates' instead of 'Humans', and wore orange overalls instead of white pajamas.
- The 'Recycle Human' and 'Rope Human' buttons on the control panel were renamed to 'Remove Inmate' and 'Hold Inmate'.
- Inmates did not make death threats or guilt trip players after being injected with certain viruses, instead opting for relatively light-hearted jokes.
- Inmates were suspended from their shoulders instead of head when roped.
- Inmates (and players) were killed using acid instead of gas.
- The Gas Mask gamepass was replaced with the Anti Acid Suit gamepass, which performed the same function of shielding the wearer from death when a cell was cleared.
- Ro-Bio 2 was placed under review on August 3rd, 2018. Nicoi had first confirmed that this was due to the SCP Foundation logos being displayed on the Inmates’ overalls, and later revealed that Roblox has deemed the entire concept as inappropriate due to human experimentation. This essentially implied that Ro-Bio will never be playable again.
- Unlike the original version, however, Ro-Bio 2 was simply been placed under review rather than being struck with a content deletion.
A third version known as Ro-Chanics was announced shortly after Ro-Bio 2's closure, and can currently be played.