Luke Weber (Stickmasterluke) (born August 31, 1993) is an iconic Roblox game developer known for creating numerous classic games, most notably Natural Disaster Survival. He was the first user to surpass 10,000,000 place visits and the third user to surpass 30,000,000 place visits, the latter being after Pieperson50.
- Cube Eat Cube
- Deception Infection
- Down Hill Smash!
- Draw It!
- Medieval Clash!
- Nano Wars
- Natural Disaster Survival
- The Underground War
TriviaThis section is a trivia section. Please relocate any relevant information into other sections of the article.
- He became an Outrageous Builders Club member on his 18th birthday.
- He attended ROBLOX Rally 2011.
- He was featured on NBC Bay Area News, revealing what he looks like in real life by Roblox users. 
- He had 3 test zones, which are titled Test Zone, Construction Zone, and Halo Testing.
- He is known to be a hat and gear collector with 184 pages of hats as of May 23, 2019 (including all of the purchasable Dominus hoods) and over 63 pages of gear items.
- In a server on the Roblox Easter Egg Hunt 2013 event, he spoiled how to get the iEgg.
- He was given the C: face during the 2012 April Fools Hack.
- On his YouTube channel, he is quoted saying "I don't play on my main account often I actually do play on my main account but I prefer my alternative account" which implies he plays on a secretive account.
- He joined Roblox four years before he became an administrator.
- He is the leader of the clan Feral Nation and is rivals with the SandStorm Clan.
- On June 30, 2017, Stickmasterluke changed his name to Stickmasterwho, most likely due to the fact that the Doctor Who Season 10 finale would air the following day.
- His YouTube video Roblox Television has accumulated over 1 million views.
- Although Luke doesn't have a visible Administrator badge on his profile, he still works at Roblox. The policy explaining that can be found here.
- He was one of the first users to own and test Roblox Premium.
- He was born on August 31, 1993.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.