Natural Disaster Survival is a disaster survival game created by Stickmasterluke. It is one of the oldest and most popular disaster survival games on the platform alongside Survive The Disasters, though in terms of age and front page popularity it also shares nostalgic attributes with Work at a Pizza Place.
The game was an empty place slot until around November 2011 when the place was updated to "Disaster testing". The full game was released during early December 2011.
In the game, players must survive through 11 various disasters on 16 preset maps spawned on a green elevated island that is used for every round.
There was a newer version of Natural Disaster Survival called The Disaster Games, uploaded on November 22, 2013. However, it is not popular due to the health limit, and Stickmasterluke didn't update it for a long amount of time.
In The Disaster Games the player could punch other players, damaging them and knocking them back.
During 2014, the Roblox Corporation released an app that directly leads you to Natural Disaster Survival, however, Roblox has now removed it.
In 2016, there was an update that added a GUI which displayed the disaster which would occur before the disaster actually happens. Since this update, the game is now easier because players know what to expect.
On February 25, 2020, Natural Disaster Survival reached 1 billion visits.
To increase the challenge for survival, a fall damage script is present to damage a player if one flies in any direction at a fast rate. If that player stops accelerating, the script doesn't harm the player. When a round starts, a map is chosen randomly and players teleport to that map when generated. Upon arrival, players have approximately 20 seconds to prepare for a randomly chosen disaster that is not revealed to the player until it starts. Half of the disasters have clouds that form over the map, while some are in clear skies, which can be used to the player's advantage to prepare themself for the upcoming disaster.These are the available disasters in Natural Disaster Survival.
(Click to magnify the image)
|Disaster||Weather||Details and Solutions||Image|
|Flash Flood||Cloudy||10 seconds after the warning, The ocean surrounding the island starts to rise slowly, eventually rising above the island. It destroys any unstable and low structure in its way. If a player touches the flood water, their health slowly drains until they die. Your best bet is to stay at stable structures, just high enough to avoid the flood. Do not climb too high or else you will fall and die. Once the structure falls, jump and stay on top of brick above water. Keep jumping. It is one of the toughest disasters in the game. However, on the map "Arch Park", it is nearly impossible to survive since the highest structure is not high enough to surpass the flood.|
|Tornado||Cloudy||Immediately after the warning, a smoke-like funnel attacks the center of the map and destroys all the obstacles in the way. The Tornado is very destructive and slams any object it can find. Keep running away from the tornado and make sure it doesn't touch you, or else you might lose your accessories or you might get blown off the map by a flying brick. Though, in Coastal Quickstop, the tornado never spawns at the lighthouse, docks or the well. Stay there if it's a tornado.|
|Thunderstorm||Cloudy||A second after the warning disperses, a huge crackling sound of thunder hits the map, simultaneously with a strike of a lightning bolt. The lightning strike around 45 times at the map in different areas, perhaps even in the sea. Your best bet is to stay indoors, and avoid heights, as the lightning might attack at the high places. If a bolt of lightning hits you, you will definitely die, or sometimes lose a lot of health and lose body parts. So stay indoors at all costs.|
|Fire||Sunny||A few seconds after the warning is issued, a part of the map starts burning with fire, which slowly reaches the bricks near it. First, it burns the brick making it glow like fire, and then it becomes black ashes. It starts at different places at each map, which slowly spreads, burning and destroying the whole map. If the player touches the burning bricks, his/her health starts to drain slowly. If a player stands on a black (burnt) brick, he/she will not takeany damage. It is seen as the easiest disaster in NDS, and if you stay at the corner of the map, practically anybody can survive this disaster.|
|Meteor Shower||Sunny||Brown spheres begin to drop from the sky at a great velocity, detaching and flinging anything they hit. They do not cause an additional fire, but if one is close enough, their arms may amputate and disappear from the island. If hit directly, players will (as always) die. The meteor can go through buildings. Meteors do explode, but the explosion will not affect anything. Even if you are very close to the meteor, you will not die. The meteor is not a sniper, as it does not hit you easily even when you're outdoors, but you should not be inside a building, as if a meteor hits the building, parts may surround you, causing you to be trapped under parts. The best place to be during a meteor disaster is in a flat, clear area outside any buildings.|
|Tsunami||Sunny||Far away from the island, a large wave appears amidst the ocean and steadily moves towards the island. Upon impact, it destroys any bricks it slams into and kills any players who are not on ground that's not high enough to over the tsunami. The height of the wave is just about the wall of Fort Indestructible. During a tsunami disaster, avoid being on tall, thin structures ( such as the truss tower in Fort Indestructible) as these collapse easily, but instead go on any sturdy building just tall enough so you cannot be hit by the wave.|
|Blizzard||Cloudy and Foggy||Before the snowy wind hits, the view will become snowy and vague. When it begins, the large force rushes in from a random direction and begins to disintegrates and blow away objects, causing damage to players if they aren't behind any objects. Also, the blizzard will cause any players who are not touching any wall or corner to suffer from hypothermia and if long enough, will cause them to freeze to death. However, as long as the player stays in a corner of a house or a building, the storm does not deal significant damage to them.|
|Sandstorm||Cloudy and Dusty||Identical to Blizzard, but the snow is replaced with sand, similar to that of sand and the wind is much more powerful. Before the dusty wind hits, the view becomes dusty and the screen will be covered with sand. When it begins, the large force rushes in from a random direction and begins to disintegrates or blow away every brick. Players won't take damage from the sandstorm itself, however its flying brick is more fatal than bilzzard's if it hit the player. So during the sandstorm, stay outdoors, watch the where the bricks are flying to. For example, if flying bricks is flying to the east, stay at the west of the island and watch out for the flying bricks.|
|Acid Rain||Cloudy||One of the unrealistic disasters in the game (in real ife, acid rain does not dissolve objects easily). In the clouds, this disaster will randomly precipitate a deadly acidic droplet on every brick it can pour onto. Players not in shelter may become damaged by the rain, and if protection hasn't been found in time, one dies. The acidic droplet turns brick into a grey first, then it becomes green and disconnects from other bricks if it get damaged by droplets twice. If keep being damaged, the color the green brick becomes darker and darker. Eventually, it becomes black and disappear (this may be skipped if the color of the original brick is like the affected brick). Touching a brick that has been affected by the acidic droplet can also deal a little amount of damage. Make sure there is something above your head, but it's best to stay indoors.|
|Volcanic Eruption||Sunny||On any location around the map, a large climbable caldera forms and begins to erupt only in a matter of seconds. This discharge sends flying lava bricks onto the island, in a similar fashion to the meteor shower, swallowing any brick and player it hits. The lava bricks sometimes go through objects and the island. Sometimes the lava bricks can collide with the objects and island. So hiding in a building is not a good idea. The best is to stay away from the volcano as far as possible. Or, you can take your chances and climb onto the volcano by jumping on the water next to the volcano. Don't worry, the volcano's land is under it so you won't fall. Sometimes, the magma cubes might glitch, and they freeze in the air. During a multi disaster, climbing up on the volcano to avoid other disasters can increase your surviving chance, if volcano is one of them.|
|Earthquake||Sunny||The ground shakes, collapsing and breaking almost any structures on the map and conveys any player in a random direction, sometimes into the water if one doesn't react fast enough. However, you will not move randomly when you stand on the red-torsoed NPC near the spawn point. Therefore, standing on the NPC is a good idea to survive the earthquake. However, the NPC has been removed from the game. Sometimes, ROBLOX physics may make bricks fly. If you're unlucky enough, the flying bricks may hit you and push you off the island. Therefore, staying away from shaking bricks can also increase your chance of survival. It is possibly the easiest disaster in NDS. If you're in mid-air, the disaster does not make you move around. So stay at a place where is empty enough and keep jumping.|
These are the available maps in Natural Disaster Survival.
(Click to magnify the image)
|Happy Home||Just like the 2007–08 starter place, a house with a chimney and a red roof. A slide and a seesaw can be found near to the house. The only differences are that the house is two-stories tall and there is a truss behind it.|
|Sky Tower||An empty and huge 16-story skyscraper with a lightning rod on the top. You can get out of the building on the first floor, fifth floor, thirteenth floor and on the roof. There is also a spike on the top, with sparks coming from it.|
|Trailer Park||A park with a lot of trailers strewn around and a water tower. The biggest trailer is the sand colored one, boasting two floors. The best building if you want sturdy cover. The white trailer has a bathroom in it, while the green ones have paintings in them.|
|Fort Indestructable||The map with the tallest structure. A military fort with drivable tanks, an immovable helicopter and a tower with a lightning rod. A tip is that when a tsunami comes, do not climb the tower. Many people make this mistake, and when it topples they fall to their deaths. Instead, climb the wall outside. It is just a bit higher than the tsunami height, and you can also get down safely.|
|Glass Office||An empty skyscraper with 7 floors and a road outside.|
A sandy beach with plenty of umbrellas, beach chairs, and two lifeguard towers. On the higher area of the land, there is a road and a wooden building with lots of surfboards inside. You can get to the top of the building by climbing the truss behind it.
A small oil refinery with tanks, boilers, a chimney and a red empty building.
|Sunny Ranch||A ranch surrounded by white, wooden fence with a barn, a tractor which is drivable and silos that can be climbed.|
|Arch Park||A park with a sign, a fountain, a tuck shop and a statue with a sword in its hand beneath an arch.|
|Raving Raceway||A race track with drivable race cars.|
A resort place with a few houses, a well, a dock, and a lighthouse. The extra lands (under the greenhouse and the well) is destroyable and flammable too, although the lighthouse, the well, and the dock will not and cannot be reached by a tornado. They will be your best bet if a tornado spawns.
A green shopping mart with a canteen and a car park.
A amusement park with a turbo drop, a pirate boat, whack-a-mole, a carousel, a strong man game, a popcorn machine and a light yellow building with a red roof. Music is played during the map, which some find it annoying. Note that the popcorn machine is pushable, and with it being the fire spawner of the map, just push it somewhere so that fire can't spread.
A 2-story high school with lockers, classrooms, restrooms and a principal's office.
A gas station with a convenience store, a billboard which you can access to the top, a car park. Many drivable cars are everywhere on the map and 2 drivable trucks sitting in front of the car park.
A rocket launch site with a space shuttle, a patrol tower, a ramp with a bridge to enter the shuttle, a platform, and push buttons all over the map. There are 4 push buttons present.
The blue buttons get the rocket ready, the yellow button drops the bridge linking the shuttle with the tower, and the red button ignites the Space Shuttle's main engines, which are mounted on the Orbiter portion of it.
Be aware of going into the space shuttle because people can troll you by launching the shuttle and dropping the bridge. However, if you have a balloon you can get out and in the shuttle without the bridge and without taking fall damage. Tip: Don't get in the rocket! (Ignore this tip during Egg Hunt 2019) Someone will eventually press the button, launching the rocket. In a few seconds however, you will die, either from falling into the ocean or going too high. However, there is a chance you will survive if the button is pressed late but not before the disaster happens.
A basic prison outfitted with gym, cafeteria, interogation room, office, snapshot room and guards walls. The fence has barwires which do deal damage. Whenever you decide to pass through the snapshot room, you teleport inside a cell and you get stuck there until another player clicks on your cell. Passing through the snapshot room is not recommended if the disaster is fire, because you will be closed in the cells and you won't escape. But, if the disaster is a sandstorm or a blizzard, go to the snapshot room. You will be safe in the cells.
A construction site with drivable exclavators and crane trucks. There is also a pile of dirt, containers and an unfinished building with 3 floors. However, The 3rd floor does not have a ladder. And the only way to get up there is go to the 2nd floor and there is some kind of orange truss tower that you can climb.
Fire Starter is an object which would be the first brick to on fire if "fire" is the selected disaster.
The blackened brick(s) that is on fire are the Fire Starters in the images.
(Click to magnify the image)
|Happy Home||First floor, upper-left.|
|Sky Tower||First floor, central-right.|
|Trailer Park||Tree north of the water tower.|
|Fort Indestructable||The middle of three tanks south of the truss tower.|
|Glass Office||Fourth floor, the west of the building.|
|Surf Central||The east of the wood building, the entry.|
|Rakish Refinery||The boiler nearest to the chimney.|
|Sunny Ranch||Lantern inside the barn. (This would have become the repeat of the 1871 Great Chicago Fire )|
|Arch Park||The grey barrel/trash can near the fountain.|
|Raving Raceway||The yellow racecar.|
|Coastal Quickstop||Fireplaces on two huts.|
|Lucky Mart||The cash register nearest to the entrance.|
The popcorn machine.
Note: A player can stop the fire by pushing the popcorn machine into the water
The green can nearest to the clock on the second floor of a corner.
The microwave inside the store.
There are/were many glitches presented in Natural Disaster Survival and many of them are patched and no longer work.
(Fixed/Patched glitches will be marked with ✖ in the title)
Forecast Trick/Glitch ✖
There used to be a way for the player to forecast the disaster that is about to occur without looking for clouds. Very few players have worked this method of forecasting out and it is quite complicated to attempt the trick.
- When the player's character is standing in the lobby, the player opens the stats menu.
- Then one observes the numbers below the word "Survived".
- The player tries to remember every number that comes up. They must remember every number in order to forecast correctly.
- When a round starts, and the player is teleported to the island, the player opens their stats menu a second time. If they changed the sort by Played, they must click survived again. If it's on Survived, then the player is correctly forecasting.
- The player attempts to find the number that changed. Whatever number is different is the disaster that will occur. (The player can additionally use the clouds to determine what numbers the player should be looking for.)
However, possibly due to the creator discovering this method himself, the stats menu was removed entirely in October 2014.
Immunity Bug ✖
If the disaster was a blizzard, a sandstorm, a Tsunami or acid rain, there was a trick in which the player can survive while standing completely still at the spawn point on the map (also known as immunity by some members). To carry out the trick, the player had to simply join the server and stay at the spawn point when they teleport to the map. The trick worked anywhere where the player spawns on any map, but worked far better at the back of the crowd since players usually run away from the spawn point as a group towards other places on the map, so the point of the glitch would be defeated if another player were to run into the player carrying the trick out, knocking them in any direction, even if only slightly, or the player accidentally presses a button and moves. Rather than moving about, the player should wait for any obvious sign of the disaster to begin (for acid rain, the early wind sound, the blizzard having the white lining to the cloud and the sandstorm having sepia lining on the cloud), and let the disaster happen around them. While the screen does become slightly foggy or dusty depending on the disaster, the snow or sand particles don't appear on the screen, and the player didn't take damage from the disaster. If the player was not present at the time of the disaster (being 'away from keyboard') the bug allowed them to survive most of the time. The chances of this working were slightly higher in a blizzard than a sandstorm which is in turn more likely than in acid rain, however, this glitch was patched in November 2017.
Earthquake Bug ✖
The bug happened during a day of February 2017, players would only witness the earthquake disaster, and using the Power up machine would just double the earthquake. After a short amount of time, the bug was patched.
Earthquake Brick Glitch
This glitch would happen when a player jumps on a brick and when they got off the brick, they would die instantly even though they didn't jump from a high place. The best way to avoid this is to stay away as far as you can from a brick and jump on an area with no bricks around.
So far, there are 3 tools in the game. All of them need a gamepass to obtain them, with one giving the player a Green Balloon, the other one giving them a Red Apple, and the last one giving them a compass, though all the gamepasses cost 80 ROBUX.
The balloon can lower your gravity, making you jump higher and receive less fall damage. But if you use it on very high ground, the balloon might blow up and unable to use temporarily. Extremely useful on Flash Flood and Tsunami.
The apple can help you recover health you lose once you bite it. You have to wait for a short time to bite it again. This is extremely useful on Blizzard and Acid Rain.
The another tool can be obtained from Mysterious Golden Gift and the gamepass, is a compass. The function of it is for you to vote 1 of the 3 maps presented by the system. However, not many people have the compass. Therefore, you can choose any maps you are interested if you are the only one who have the compass
The latest product is by far, also the first product, is the Power-Up Machine. Players can use the Power-up machine to start a round of multi disasters by buying the product for 100 ROBUX each time. If you buy it once, you will get double disasters. If you buy it twice, you will get triple disasters and so on.
The Power-up machine is criticized for costing too much. You can buy a balloon and have 20 ROBUX to start a round of double disaster only. If you lose it, the valve of it greatly decreases. The more disasters you want in a round, the more expensive it is.
The creator, Stickmasterluke, said that the price is for everyone in the server. It is to prevent having many players abusing the system costantly.
Gamepasses and Products are 2 similar things, but are also 2 different things. A Gamepass is access to something such as VIP, extra weapons, and privileges, however, you can only buy it once, while a Product is something which you can buy multiple times like level upgrades, in-game currency, etc. Usually, there are better deals for Products, and the better the deal is, the more it costs.
June 2014 Cross-Session Intrusion
The game has been notably controversial for its exploits by other members, most notably in June 2014, when an exploiter managed to put images of a girl showing privates in the middle of every active server at the time. Also, at the same time, a majority of the servers were flooded with water and the entire lobby structure destroyed. The exploiter was never identified by name via normal members but it was later reported that he was found and terminated by other administrators.
Tips, Tactics and Reminders
- Players should never go to the highest place before the disaster occurs as they may not know what disaster will happen. It would be an almost definitely fatal error if it's a fire, a tornado or an earthquake. However, if lucky enough, doing so in the event of a flood or a tsunami will almost definitely let them survive.
- A good plan is to go mid-way, then wait for the disaster to start. If it is one that is good being down, go down. If not, go up.
- You can also stay on the floor and do the same with going midway.
- Even a tsunami is occurring, players don't need to go to very high places such as the top of Sky Tower or the top of the tower in Fort Indestructable. Players would take fall damage easily when the tsunami strikes the structure and tumbles it down along with the player.
- The wind sound comes immediately once the round starts if it is acid rain, which is a useful tip and an advanced warning to get to a safe place unless players want to carry out the trick stated earlier.
- Players should always reset after taking damage as health regeneration has been removed from the game. Players can also just jump off the hub to reset, or by regenerating themselves with the Red Apple.
- Players should try not to drive drivable vehicles (especially racecars on Raving Raceway and vehicles on Furious Station) as they have been quite broken as of recent updates.
- Players should try to predict the multi disasters in that round to boost their chances of survival. Some disasters such as Blizzard, Sandstorm and Volcano Eruption have obvious clues before they strike, with some others giving them time to get away when they identify them, such as a tsunami or acid rain.
- Sometimes, surviving a double/multi disaster with an impossible combination such as Flash Flood and Sandstorm/Earthquake can kill an entire server.
- However, players can increase the chance to survive these combinations by buying a Red Apple and/or a Green Balloon.
- If a tornado is occurring on Coastal Quickstop, players can get to the dock or the lighthouse or the well. The tornado cannot strike these structures as they're outside of the island and the tornado can only move around the island.
- Fire on Fort Indestructable and Party Palace can be avoided. For Fort Indestructable, players can put the fire away by driving the tank off the island. For Party Palace, push the popcorn machine away.
- However, for Fort Indestructable, driving a tank is actually hard. For Party Palace, the popcorn machine takes a little effort to do it.
- If you are on the glass floor, while you are holding a balloon and keep jumping, you can still survive the flash flood.
- Players should never try to enter the space shuttle on Launch Land, since it usually takes off and crashes seconds before the disaster occurs, killing anyone inside of it(Ignore this warning if you are trying to get the Rocket Escape!.badge).
- Players should never go on top of the beam in sky tower during a thunderstorm, as lightning will hit it first. This has been confirmed by Andre01248.
- If a tsunami is chosen as the disaster, once you have gotten to high ground, When the tsunami passes your area, you can jump off the building to avoid dying and getting flung when the building falls. Note: Only do this when you are nearer to the ground.
- It's better to jump off the building where it is the closest to the tsunami.
- If a earthquake starts, players should get out of buildings and jump on the grass to survive, this is because sometimes when a player jumps on a brick, it kills them for no reason, even though they didn't jump from a high place(this is probably a glitch that needs to be fixed).
- Try to stay under stairs or ramps (if possible), as they offer more protection against falling blocks.
- If you have bought the Balloon gamepass, you can survive the tsunami disaster by jumping over the tsunami. Note: If you jump too soon or too late, you will die and will be sent to lobby.
Some of the maps are made by players instead of the creator himself, implying everyone is allowed to create their own map.
If you wished to build your own map, take the kit first. Now you can create your own map with your RobloxStudio skill.
Tips And Reminders
- Try to make the bricks small so that the bricks are easy to destroy.
- Make at least 1 tall structure which is taller than a tsunami wave, accessible to the top, and sturdy.
- Don't make everything anchored.
- Enable SurfaceOnly so that the studio doesn't create ManualWeld automatically, since Stickmasterluke doesn't recommend people to use ManualWeld.
- Try to use as few parts as you can, so that the map won't cause any physics lags.
- If your map has interactive objects (like vehicles), your map will have a higher chance of getting accepted.
- Try to make your map as realistic and beautiful as you can to increase the chance of gettting accepted.
- Don't make only 1 structure so that the map won't be too boring, unless the building is about as big as the island.
- Try to make your structure on the island. However, if you can build some nice structures outside of the map, but they are still connected to the island, you will a have higher chance of getting accepted.
- Try to use fewer free models.
- Do not use Unions or MeshParts.
- Editing the island or any NPC will not change them.
Stickmasterluke used to set the part limit to no more than 1,500 parts for mappers in 2014. Now there is no limit. (Even though the island template description is still writing that the limit is not more than 1,500 parts. Probably he forgot it).
After finishing your map, you need to upload it as free model. Make sure the model name contains "NDS map for Stickmasterluke".
Even though you have published it as free model, it doesn't mean your map must be taken by Stickmasterluke. And it also doesn't mean Stickmasterluke must use your map if he has taken your map. There are many maps made by the community and published by players, so you have to make your map unique and nice in order to have higher chance of getting your map accepted.
During early December 2011, the game was released to wide success, however, no new updates came out for a few years.
On January 14, 2014, the game was largely updated, featuring 5 new disasters, a server-wide leaderboard, and Double Disasters!, which spawns two disasters on one map and a new map called Coastal Quickstop.
In February 2016, the game was updated with two new maps called Lucky Mart and Party Palace.
On July 13, 2016, the game was updated with new features, such as Power- Ups and Disaster Warnings. However, some of people do not like the Disaster Warning update because of it's decrease of difficulty in the game and the game itself is very easy already. The update also removed random Double Disasters, which also lowered the difficulty of the game, unless people started up the weather-machine.
On September 14, 2016, the game was updated to include a new map called Heights School for the back-to-school season.
On December 2, 2016, the game was updated with a feature, where you can enable R15 if you've selected R15 on your avatar page. This update also resetted the players' number of survival and it has been confirmed as a glitch by Stickmasterluke.
On December 19, 2016, the game was updated with a new map called Furious Station.
A few days after the Furious Station map was added to the game, Furious Station was updated. This update changed a few things on the map. It included making all the vehicles on the map drivable, adding goods on the shelves inside the convienence store, adding a fence to the planting area, and adding more street lights.
On January 9, 2018, the game was updated with a new map called Launch Land. This update also removed the red-torsoed NPC at the spawning point.
- In the map Furious Station, there is graffiti on the billboard, saying "AVERYWITHAFACE MADE THIS", implying the creator of Furious Station is the one mentioned.
- Trusses were not able to be destroyed by fire and flood water until December 2016.
- Sometimes, during a sandstorm, players would lose two thirds of their health. It is not confirmed if this is a glitch or not.
- The tornado used to be the original smoke effect until February 2016. Now, it uses ParticleEmitter.
- The lightning material used to be plastic until February 2016. Now, it uses neon.
- The meteors used to be black, brown and rose red, but were changed into light red and bright orange. Now, they are only in brown. The meteor material used to be plastic until February 2017, and it was changed into slate. The fire trail the meteor left used to be fire effect, and now it uses ParticleEmitter.
- Coastal Quickstop used to be called Coastal Quickstop (possibly a misspelling) before 2016 (month unknown).
- Some of the objects in some maps are anchored and can not be destroyed. These are following objects that are anchored:
- The stage under the turbo drop in Party Palace;
- The higher area of the land in Surf Central;
- The floor in the red building in Rakish Refinery;
- The floor at the first floor in Heights School;
- An NPC that appeared in all maps (removed).
- Lucky Mart is made by ZacAttackk , who designed Vampire Hunter.
- Lucky Mart's original design of the wall were flint-grey instead of green.
- In Furious Station, the gas pumps and the tanker trucks would not be exploded if they were destroyed or on fire.
- Party Palace is the only map with music.
- If a player sits in a vehicle or seat when the round ends, they will not be taken off the map.
- It is unknown if this is a glitch or not..
- Coastal Quickstop is the only map with extra lands.
- There was an anchored NPC that looked like the old Noob, who has been removed on January 9, 2018. During the earthquake, you could stand on it, for it would not move.
- The burning bricks used to be black until 2018. Now they are neon.
- Safety Second may be the construction of Glass Office.
- The Space Shuttle in Launch Land has a huge engine under what supposed to be the external tank, while the Space Shuttle in real life didn't; only on the Shuttle's orbiter and the side boosters, better known as Solid Rocket Boosters, or SRB fpr short.
- On the night of Nov 1 - Nov 2, Stickmasterluke changed the maximum amount of players in a server to 110 players.
- The game was private for a few hours on December 20th, 2018.