The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Freeze Tag is a game made by ConnorVIII™ on February 16, 2016. The game has gotten over 80,000,000 visits, over 150,000 likes, and over 750,000 favorites. It was chosen to be a game for the Roblox Summer Tournament (2018) event.
- What was it like developing Freeze Tag?
- Freeze Tag is not my idea, and not the first of its name on Roblox. I had to provide a version of 'Tag' that was new and remotely innovative however, that is the challenge of being a late entry to the market. I had alot of customers I needed to impress or else they would find a different version of 'Tag' to play.
- What challenges did you have to overcome while developing? What was the most challenging?
- Freeze Tag was my first hit game, and as such I did not have the experience and connections I needed when I began the development. This means I had to re-make the game multiple times to match my experience level.
- What did you enjoy most while developing Freeze Tag?
- I enjoyed being forced to meet new people and make friends. I made a few really close friends over time as a result of hiring people to work on Freeze Tag with me.
- Is there anything else you'd like to share?
- Its very strange doing Roblox events. You find out your childhood heroes- the developers you thought of as Gods- have played your game. You gain a notoriety that is hard to adjust to because all of a sudden major names on Roblox know who you are and have enjoyed your content.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.