The Create page, which was previously called the Develop and Build page, is a page on the website that allows the player to see the user's games, shirts, pants, t-shirts, models, advertisements and decals, as well as the Developer Exchange.
This allows the player to see on a game:
- if the place is public or private.
- the number of place visits from the last 7 days, and the total of the place visits.
- an edit button, which can only be used from Roblox Studio.
- a drop down menu that lets the user configure the place
There is also a view on how the player wants to see the places:
- Recently Updated shows the recent places that have been edited.
- Total Visitors shows how many visits the player got in total, showing highest to lowest.
- Last 7 Days shows how many visits the player got in a week.
The develop page displays games, models, universes, badges, gamepasses, audio, animations, user ads, sponsored games, shirts, t-shirts, pants, and plugins The develop page only displays the items that the user has created, and the develop page allows users to see how many of an item has been sold, and when it was last updated. You can also edit games in the Develop page and view a dropdown menu of other game configurations.
The Developer Exchange, also called "DevEx," is a program created by Roblox that allows users with a minimum of 100,000 Robux and who meet a few other requirements can exchange their earned Robux for real money in the form of USD. One United States dollar is equivalent to approximately 286 Robux.
Developer Exchange also refers to the section of the website that allows users to use the program, which is located in a tab on the Develop page. A user must meet the following criteria to be able to use the Developer Exchange:
- have at least 100,000 earned Robux.
- be a Roblox Premium member.
- have a verified email address.
- have a valid PayPal account.
- be a community member in good standing.
- be 13 years of age or older.
Previously, users were restricted to one of 12 set tiers; however, on October 17, 2019, Roblox removed the tiered system and now allows users to input a Robux amount that is between 100,000 Robux and the amount that the user currently has. This change did not impact the amount of time between requests, which is still set at one month. If the user has earned over 500 dollars in a year, they must fill out a W9 (if in the US) or W8 (outside of US) form for tax purposes.
The current exchange rate from Robux to USD is $0.0035 per Robuck. The following widget can be used to convert Robux to USD and vice versa, using the current exchange rate.
For Robux to be converted into real-world money, they must be considered "earned". Robux is considered "earned" if it was accumulated by selling products created by the user; for example, Game pass items, clothing items, UGC items, and more. Robux accumulated by selling limited items, purchasing Robux, or from monthly Premium subscription stipends are not considered earned; therefore, they cannot be exchanged for real money.
On the 1st of March 2017, the payout rates for DevEx were increased from $0.025/R$ to $0.035/R$. In addition to this, the maximum payout per month was increased from $50000 to $140000. Robux earned before the increase are cashed out at the old conversion rates whilst Robux earned after the increase are cashed out under the new rates. However, spending Robux on virtual items (such as hats and game passes) will not allow a developer to reach the new rates faster. 
In May of 2018, a Developer Forum thread was created discussing the issues present in the Developer Exchange system. In summary, this thread stated that developers cannot view Roblox as a feasible full-time job due to the instability and low profit rates of the present DevEx rates. Many reputable developers responded to this thread with their own opinion, and most of them agreed.
Impact on game quality
Many users have linked DevEx to a major breakthrough in technology across many Roblox games, including higher quality maps, more complex storylines, and a large increase in developer team size and effort from developers across the board. This is because DevEx allows users to make real-world money and, theoretically, can turn into a full-time job.
The Library section is like the catalog but for Game Development objects instead of stuff you could throw on your character.
Retired "Build" Page
The Develop page was created around 2-4 years ago and took place of the Build page. The build page looked similar to present day's Develop page. The only difference between the two is the accessibility of Developer Exchanging, Library, etc.
- ↑ https://devforum.roblox.com/t/tier-less-cash-outs-are-here/370137
- ↑ https://www.roblox.com/developer-exchange/tos
- ↑ http://devforum.roblox.com/t/the-robux-exchange-rate-and-monthly-cash-out-limit-is-increasing/33984
- ↑ https://devforum.roblox.com/t/issues-with-the-developer-exchange-testimonies-from-the-roblox-dev-community/282656
- ↑ https://devforum.roblox.com/t/in-response-to-developer-s-feedback-on-developer-exchange/283051