- Not to be confused with the shirt sponsored by the next installment in the FIFA video game series or the 2017 Roblox Sports event.
FIFA 17 was an event that was sponsored by EA Sports' FIFA 17. Roblox would announce the objectives each week on an episode of their show, The Next Level, on Twitch. Players would then stream or record videos of themselves completing challenges and uploaded them to YouTube, Twitter or Twitch to win virtual prizes. The event ran for three weeks.
Roblox had a segment in their Twitch live streams during the event where they released the game of the week, the challenge and the prize. They also had another segment in these streams called "Hero of the Week", where Roblox would announce the hero that players voted for in a survey. The heroes were Cindering, DieSoft, MaterKing (now called WhoseTrade) and Conor3D.
|Kick Off||CM Games|
|Super Blocky Ball||Maelstronomer|
|Golden Soccer Headphones||Kick Off||Score two goals in under 2 minutes.|
|Golden Soccer Beanie||Super Blocky Ball||Finish 1st, 2nd, or 3rd in two consecutive races in a row.|
|Golden Soccer Trophy||Sports City||Score two goals in under 15 minutes.|
- Many players did not know this event even existed, and a small minority of players participated in this event. All prizes were given to the players after the event was done, instead of being earned through a badge on a specific game. The prizes handed out during the event are quite rare/valuable, since not many users own them.
- The Golden Soccer Trophy was the least awarded item from this event, and is also one of the least awarded prizes for a ROBLOX event. Only 159 users own this item.
- The Hero of the Week segment for Conor3D was never uploaded to the Roblox YouTube channel and was only shown on a Twitch live stream.
- Coincidentally, a shirt with a similar sponsor known as the EA SPORTS FIFA 18 Shirt, being the next installment in the FIFA video game series, came out around a year after the events' release.