- Not to be confused with game passes.
A gear pass allows a certain user to connect gear within the Avatar Shop to their place or game. Players who purchase the gear on the place's page will receive the gear within the game, and the owner of the game will receive 10% of the gear's selling price.
If a user already owns gear listed on the place's page, then they will still be able to use it in-game; however, the place owner will receive no revenue.
How to create a gear pass
- Go to the Avatar Shop and view the gear category.
- Select any gear that would be appropriate for the place (except timed, rental, or limited gears).
- Click on the "Add to Game" shown on the right.
- Select a place to add the gear to.