New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Yorick's Resting Place||Yorick|
|The Riddling Skull||Yorick's Resting Place||Complete all the riddles and obtain The Riddling Skull.|
- Yorick is named after a reference to a character in William Shakespeare's Hamlet. The quote "Alas, poor Yorick!" on the profile is from the play.
- When the player reached the skull, a message saying "Sorry, but the skull is in another castle...just kidding!" would appear.
- This is a reference to Super Mario Bros. 3 Peach's quote.
- The Riddling Skull is a parody of the Riddling Sphinx.
- Yorick's Resting Place is uncopylocked.
- On April 2, 2012, the place was made public for a short time. The reason for this is unknown.
- It is probably an error due to the April Fools hackings.