The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Build Battle!||P&J Studios|
|Miner's Haven Resurrection||Berezaa Games™|
|Builder Shades||Build Battle!||Win 2 consecutive rounds in a row.|
|Black Panther - Claws||Build Battle!||Place in the top 3 in all of the three Innovation event themes.|
|Innovator's Headphones||Moon Tycoon||Find 3 parts in the caverns in order to craft the ultimate weapon.|
|Black Panther - Dagger||Moon Tycoon||Capture the new futuristic planet and hold it for 5 minutes.|
|RoboDog||Miner's Haven Resurrection||Find the 3 hidden elemental mines: Fire, Ice, and Lightning. Then combine their ore in the Innovator's Research Center.|
|Black Panther - Spear||Miner's Haven Resurrection||Fill up the generator by processing ore in the Innovator's Research Center.|
|Shuri's Gauntlets||Get all event prizes within the deadline.|
|Black Panther Mask||Free|
|Black Panther Hat||Free|
- Build Battle! segment received criticism for it being “Pay to Win” with the extra colors gamepass and how players with budget PCs were having issues as the GUIs are too large to build on 1366x768 displays, however general issues were identified as being the unnecessarily long intermissions and no way to specifically vote for Innovation event themes.
- It was also criticized for being way too difficult to obtain the prizes on Build Battle!.
- Miner's Haven Resurrection segment had received some criticism because of the objective for the Black Panther - Spear taking too long as you had to wait over 1,000 seconds (over 16 minutes) with unupgraded ore and you would be kicked from the server for idling for 20 minutes. More experienced players would have an easier time getting the Spear as they own more advanced items that fill up the generator faster. Such items include traits like faster ore drop rate and bigger "upgrade count" (one upgrader can apply 20 upgrades at once).
- Moon Tycoon had received criticism for not saving prizes and how people would constantly camp near the flag. It was also criticized for the boss being really easy to defeat even with the weakest gun.
- This is the first time Build Battle! was featured in an event.
- This is the third time Moon Tycoon was featured in the event after Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and Voltron Robot Building Contest.
- This is the third time Miner's Haven Resurrection was featured in the event after Innovation (2017) and DuckTales.
- It is the 2nd event that was related to Marvel, with the first being Battle Arena (2016).
- Black Panther's Mask went back on-sale for this event, it was from the original Battle Arena event in 2016, and it is the second event to bring original items back on-sale, with the first being the Post, Create and Play event.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.