Joining the group will send a join request. A Recruitment Officer or a higher rank can accept or deny the join request. In order to join Innovation Security, a player must meet a certain set of criteria:
- Must be a member of Innovation Inc.
- Must own at least one piece of the official uniform.
- Must have read and acknowledged the Innovation Security Rulebook
To get promoted past Advanced Security, you must have a full uniform. Once all requirements are met, send a message to any Recruitment Officers to be accepted onto the group.
The official rulebook for Innovation Security can be found here. The current Innovation Security rulebook was revised and put into effect on September 15, 2018. The rulebook lists all rules and guidelines that all Security members should follow for trainings, patrolling, etc. By joining the Innovation Security group, you have acknowledged that you will follow the rulebook as intended and breaking any rules found on there will lead to punishments such as a demotion or even an exile from the group.
Innovation Security has an official Discord server, however it is invite-only. To be invited to join the Discord server, you must fulfill all of these requirements:
- Must be the rank of Elite Tier Guardsman or higher
- Must be an Elite Tier Guardsman for at least 3 months
- Must be 15 years or older
- Must have a working microphone
|In Training||This is the first rank a player receives upon being accepted into Innovation Security. In Innovation Labs, the player has access to the regular Disinfector Pistols. In the Arctic Base, players have access to the rifle for free instead of the 2700 funds that you have to pay for the weapon.||Be a member of Innovation Inc. and own at least one part of the current group uniform.|
|Trained Security||2nd rank in Innovation Security.||Earn 15 commends or higher in the Training Facility during a training.|
|Advanced Security||3rd rank in Innovation Security.||Earn 30 commends or higher in the Training Facility during a training.|
|Elite Security||4th rank in Innovation Security.||Earn 45 commends or higher in the Training Facility during a training and own all parts of the uniform.|
|Officer||5th rank in Innovation Security.||
Earn 60 commends in the Training Facility during a training.
Note: Can easily be confused with the Recruitment Officer rank or Senior Officer rank.
|6th rank in Innovation Security. Players with this rank also have access to the Disinfection Grenade found in the spaceship only.||
Earn 75 commends in the Training Facility during the training.
Note: Can also be confused with the Recruitment Officer rank or Senior Officer rank.
|Tier 1 Guardsman||7th rank in Innovation Security. In Innovation Labs and the Innovation Spaceship players in this rank and above now have access to the All-purpose Taser within the security room. The All-purpose Taser allows the player to tase anyone, including zombies and non-zombies.||Earn 100 commends or higher in the Training Facility during a training.|
|Tier 2 Guardsman||8th rank in Innovation Security.||Earn 155 commends or higher in the Training Facility during a training|
|Tier 3 Guardsman||9th rank in Innovation Security. Allows use of the Humanoid Gun in Innovation Inc Spaceship.||Earn 200 commends or higher in the Training Facility during a training.|
|Tier 4 Guardsman||10th rank in Innovation Security||Earn 250 commends or higher in the Training Facility during a training.|
|Elite Tier Guardsman||11th and final rank a player can obtain through commends. People that are this rank or higher are allowed to create their own 'custom' uniforms. The custom uniforms must be approved by any High Ranks in the group before the player can wear their custom uniform. People of this rank can have a chance of becoming a Lobby Duty (LD) when a Security Trainer+ hosts a training, the role of one is to make sure that trainees do not go out of line and that they can serve other duties within events, but only if the trainer allows them to. Players must get Rolijok's permission to get past this rank. Players can also join Innovation Security Elite. Depending on the trainer, ETGs can get kicked out of the server when it fills up.||Earn 340 commends or higher in the Training Facility during a training|
|Recruitment Officer||12th rank in Innovation Security. The role of this rank is to recruit people into the Security group. Those of this rank sometimes serve as an aide during trainings.||Players must be chosen by Rolijok and the Executives...|
|Security Trainer||13th rank in Innovation Security. This is the minimum rank where they can host trainings and other events.|
|Senior Officer||14th rank in Innovation Security, the minimum HR rank. The people who are on this rank have access to the energy swords found in Innovation Labs and Innovation Spaceship, that can damage or kill if touched by anyone. Players who are at least this rank have the power to approve or deny custom uniforms for use.||Players must be chosen by Rolijok and the Executives.|
|Commanding Officer||15th rank in Innovation Security, these people have the power to exile/fire people in any case if they break a Security rule|
|High Commanding Officer||
16th rank in Innovation Security, the minimum Executive rank.
|Players must be chosen by Rolijok, madattak, and spliz.|
|IIA Director||17th rank in Innovation Security. This rank is reserved for the head of the Innovation Intelligence Agency, which is spliz.||These ranks are reserved for Rolijok, madattak, and spliz. They cannot be obtained in any way.|
|Innovation Chairman||18th rank in Innovation Security. This rank is reserved for the Innovation Inc. Chairman, which is madattak.|
|Head of Security||19th rank in Innovation Security. This rank is reserved for the founder of Innovation Security and the owner of the group, which is Rolijok.|
Current Sub Groups
- Innovation Security exclusive Elite Tier Guardsman club, used as general chat for Elite Tier Guardsman+
- To join, you must be an Elite Tier Guardsman or higher. If you are eligible, send a join request to the group and message any Security Trainer or higher of the Security group to be allowed in.
- There is an invite-only Innovation Security Discord server that requires you to be at least 15 or older, a rank of Elite Tier Guardsman or higher, at least 3 months of being Elite Tier Guardsman, and have a working microphone to join. You will be voted on, and invited if you pass. To join, please private message Dominus_Donny or ilovewinston.
Innovation Intelligence Agency
- The Innovation Intelligence Agency (IIA) is an agency for players who are highly devoted to Innovation Security. You have to be invited or recruited into this sub-group and you cannot ask to join.
- A group listing Promoters, High Ranks, Executives and more of Innovation Security and/or Innovation Inc. You have to be invited to be in this group and you cannot ask to join.
Innovation Security Uniform Designers
- A group listing Uniform Designers in Innovation Security, who are people that are certified and given permission by the Innovation Executives to make uniforms. To be accepted to this group, you must private message Dominus_Donny .