- This article is about the canceled 2015 event. For similar titled events, see Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards.
Developers DizzyPurple and Zathara planned to integrate the event into their games, while Davidii, Usering, and Adelli were hired to create a custom game for the event. In a forum post by Usering, he stated that "After about 50 emails back and forth between her (BrightEyes) and me, she told me that the event was canceled because of copyright reasons from the company that was sponsored".
|Nickelodeon Blimp Race||Davidii, Usering, Adelli|
|Roblox's Top Model||DizzyPurple|
- If this event was released, this would’ve been the first game created by Davidii to get selected for an event, however since this event was cancelled, the first selected game by Davidii ended up being the Halloween Zombie Strike game, being made as the custom game for the Hallows Eve 2015 event.
- If this event was released, this would’ve been the first annual Kids’ Choice Awards event on ROBLOX. Although since this was scrapped, the Kids' Choice Awards 2016 event ended up being the first since it was the first one to actually release.
- This event would've been the first Kids' Choice Awards to feature racing in the Nickelodeon blimps, although this concept was later brought back on Epic Minigames during the Kids' Choice Awards 2018 event.
- On the Roblox Advertising Agency group, BrightEyes wanted members to send her advertisements for the event.
- The blimp gear was given two icons, one with and without slime. In the finalized version, the icon with no slime was used.
- According to a video by a YouTuber named Toastee, the event was somehow cancelled due to copyright.