Luobu Mystery Box Hunt (《罗布乐思盲盒嘉年华》) was a Roblox event. It began on August 19, 2021 (August 20, 2021 for Luobu). The event was sponsored again by the highest-grossing non-English animated movie Ne Zha, which was released in 2019. The Kid Zezha bundle was only available for LuoBu players through Tencent Video during Nezha's Devil Boy Descends Into The World. It was available on September 1, 2021 for free until September 11, 2021.
Hub and test game
|Luobu Mystery Box Hunt||Roblox.cn|
|Carnival（testing)||White Dragon Studio|
Avatar shop items
|Kid Nezha||Obtained for free for by joining the hub during September 1, 2021.|
|Carnival Clown||Obtained only for Tencent Video users.|
|Head Blooming||Obtained when collected 12 Blind Box Prizes.|
|Nova the Galaxy Scientist||Obtained if the player found 20 Blind Boxes and redeemed Reward N.|
|Forest Elf||Obtained if the player found 20 Blind Boxes and redeemed Reward E.|
- This is the first Luobu event to contain more than one experience.
- Kid Nezha was only obtainable in Tencent Video in China with the Nezha's Devil Boy Descends Into The World event, but then was made available worldwide on September 1, 2021.
- This event was confirmed to happen in a Group Shout in the Roblox.cn group.
- There's multiple references to the pop-culture characters in the event:
- One of the shoulder items is a protagonist character from LittleBigPlanet named Sackboy.
- One of the back items is the wings from Buzz Lightyear, a main Toy Story character.
- The Head Blooming bears some similarities to Venusaur, a Grass/Poison-type Pokémon.
- The Kid Nezha bundle is a direct reference to Nezha from the eponymous movie.
- There is a bug in which the player can obtain both Rthro packages rather than only one Rthro package.
- This event is one of the few events in Roblox in which the player can keep only one free item from a selection of free items.
- The hidden boxes in the event were originally eggs in the testing game.