FANDOM

Welcome to my message wall! Please refrain from spamming, as this will get you quickly blocked, and the message will be removed. Colgatecity 20:22, January 15, 2012 (UTC)

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • A Another spam is: i have a spam shield. used on http://www.roblox.com/Ms-Pac-Man-Maze-3-item?id=7268899. all is used to be something. like a anti-spam. but still a spam. 


    even a other.: If you read this far it is to late. You will die in seven days if you don't copy this comment on ten games in the next hour, if you do tomorrow will be the best day of your life

    So. seven day lateer. without copying the comment. what. im not died

    so that a spam because for the word "copy"

    should add this on Copy-and-Paste Chain Spam. 

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • putoblox

    a better FNaP game: www(dot)roblox(dot)com/games/285180540/Night-shift-at-Pinkies Also,modranklob, good luck with this "WIP" game!!

    2 days

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • This is a kind of spam which has popped up recently. Basically, people spam a link to a fraudulous website, motivated because they will apparently get "free robux" for entering their account details. They are then asked to claim their "robux" by posting the phishing spam on roblox, continuing the chain. 

    Pic: 
    Spamphishing
      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I've recently seen more riot spam referring to JuliusColesV2 and having NBC get 5 ROBUX daily.

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Is it possible you could add to spam with this?

    Place Spam: Place spam Is very common, as people try to make others go to their places, most of those places seem good, but the thumbnails are misleading. An example of place spam is: "Bored? Play my game! It has free admin, weapons to fight with, and is NOT Free modeled! I recommend you playing this game!"

    Thanks.

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Here is an example of Messeging spam

    12323

    An example of messaging spam.

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • There's a new spam, I call it the User Posting Spam. An example is when the user posts himself/herself over and over until the comment vanishes, also leaving a long area in the comments.

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I have hear'd alot of these spams these days, and here is one: (posted  by hipotosun2)

    OMG DONT PLAY MY GAME TOO SCARY FOR U!
    I HAVE WARN U I SWEAR ITS NOT A TRICK!
    U WILL HAVE A NIGHTMARE IF U SLEEP!
    IT MAY LOOK LIKE A SIMPLE BASEPLATE
    BUT ITS NOT!
    THIS IS NOT A SPAM


    Found it on comments on Survive The Disasters by VyrissTheVixen

      Loading editor
    • If you'd like to contact Colgatecity, please do so on his new account, PeterPeter5000.

      But the matter (as described) closely ties in with the bravery trick often found in deceptive advertising (read more on that here). The poster claims it is not a spam (possibly misspelled scam?), which is definitely untrue because if it wasn't spam (or a scam), it wouldn't exist.

        Loading editor
    • TheDarkness909 wrote:
      If you'd like to contact Colgatecity, please do so on his new account, PeterPeter5000.

      But the matter (as described) closely ties in with the bravery trick often found in deceptive advertising (read more on that here). The poster claims it is not a spam (possibly misspelled scam?), which is definitely untrue because if it wasn't spam (or a scam), it wouldn't exist.

      PeterPeter5000  is not Colgatecity alt!. maybe?

        Loading editor
    • RoPeloChaz wrote:
      TheDarkness909 wrote:
      If you'd like to contact Colgatecity, please do so on his new account, PeterPeter5000.

      But the matter (as described) closely ties in with the bravery trick often found in deceptive advertising (read more on that here). The poster claims it is not a spam (possibly misspelled scam?), which is definitely untrue because if it wasn't spam (or a scam), it wouldn't exist.

      PeterPeter5000  is not Colgatecity alt!. maybe?

      PeterPeter5000 is Colgatecity. He switched from Colgatecity to PeterPeter5000 a few years ago.

        Loading editor
    • Acebatonfan wrote:
      RoPeloChaz wrote:
      TheDarkness909 wrote:
      If you'd like to contact Colgatecity, please do so on his new account, PeterPeter5000.

      But the matter (as described) closely ties in with the bravery trick often found in deceptive advertising (read more on that here). The poster claims it is not a spam (possibly misspelled scam?), which is definitely untrue because if it wasn't spam (or a scam), it wouldn't exist.

      PeterPeter5000  is not Colgatecity alt!. maybe?
      PeterPeter5000 is Colgatecity. He switched from Colgatecity to PeterPeter5000 a few years ago.

      Okay.


        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I was looking in the comments of the Captain Underpants gear for no particular reason at all,

    and when I went to the comments I found a bunch of hands pointing down, and "hand shields".

      Loading editor
    • I am not currently an administrator here, nor do I use my old account. Please contact an active administrator as they will more likely be able to help out!

        Loading editor
    • Lol I thought Colgate and You were different accounts :P

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I suggest adding more to Riot spam and Bob spam. Add that they were used in riot of the Egg Hunt of 2014 constantly closing for bug fixes.

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
See archived talk page
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.