The following items were uploaded to represent the teams participating in the tournament.
For the full list of teams with players, click here
Each match consists of two 15-minute long halves, with a two-minute break in-between. The team who gets the most overall points will win the match and move up on the bracket.
The scoring system used the following metrics for points:
- +10 points for a Knockout
- -4 points for a Wipeout
- -8 points for Teamkilling
- +2 points for standing in the white patch in the middle
- Points can only be given for this every 6 seconds.
Teams can also win by default if the opposing team is disqualified due to a lack of participants or due to rules being broken.
Winners and Prizes
|1st||Super Mario Strikers|
|2nd||Rogues of Robloxia||1,000 Robux each, Paintball Gun, and a T-shirt|
|3rd||SuperBricks||500 Robux each, and a T-shirt|
The top 5 also one the Paintball Tournament Trophy
- The tournament was originally scheduled to be held on August 11 and 12, but it was delayed until the 24th for an unknown reason.