Minigames were the original games of Roblox before the inclusion of player-generated games.
List of original minigames
Bridge It!: This game might have been to build a bridge to get across to another point.
Bridge It! #2: It is mostly similar to Bridge It!, except it is much longer and the objective is to go diagonally.
Contain It!: In this, balls would drop and would have to be caught by a (moving?) baseplate.
Beat the lions: In this, the player might have had to run from lions. It was very popular, staying on Top Games for a while.
Dangerous Driver: This might have been an attempt at a driving game.
|Crash Driver: In this, the objective was to crash into objects.|
Block It!: In this, balls had to be blocked from reaching a certain point.
|Level #2 - Block It!: This has not been found but exists. More balls were possibly added.|
|Level #3 - Block It!: In this, more balls were added.|
|REMOVE IT: In this, obstacles had to be removed for the ball to travel through.|
|Race! #2: This might have been a racing game where a player had to beat an opponent.|
|Use strategy to win: This might have been an attempt at a strategy game.|
|Ground Environment: It allowed a player to build anything they wanted. It is the equivalent of the Baseplate template in Roblox Studio.|
|Fend off the bots: This might have been a Sci-Fi game. It also received a Spawn mode later on.|
|r5ain: This might have been an attempt at rain.|
|Tank: This might have been a military game, where the player had to drive a tank.|
|The Idea of WAR: This might have been an attempt at a war game.|
|Spasmotron2 vs. Wimpotron2: In this, the two vehicles might have had to fight each other.|
|Balance #1: In this, players had to balance parts on a scale to try and keep them as balanced as possible. More ROBLOX Points were rewarded for the fewer parts used. This is one of the few places from Summer 2005 to have a description.|
|Steer The Spheres: In it, a ball had to be controlled into a red goal. It had a description, like Balance #1 when they were top games (Note: Steer the Spheres was mentioned in the News box on July 9, 2005. It was the "hardest contest yet" and described itself as "It's like mini-golf where you can change the course.")|
|Steer The Spheres #2: This was an easier version of Steer The Spheres. It has not been found but exists.|
|Parrot Cay: In this, a player had to sail to another island to find treasure.|
|King Arthur's Castle: In this, a player might have had to defend the castle from attackers.|
- Other Minigames that have little-to-no information on are Pioneer Home, backyard adventure, Tank Ram Car, and Bridge It! #4.
- Some 2004 minigames were City #1, City #2, and don't disturb the dynamite.
With the ROBLOX Points you would get in the rankings, which were taken off by April 2006, when ROBLOX was revamped. This table displays the top users before ROBLOX revamped.
- elvisarea51, who got on the board at one point, had his username fused with the points he had in a glitch.
- At the bottom of the page, it featured the slogan "Try ROBLOX today, It's free!". "It's free!" would later be added to the ROBLOX TV Ad and become a meme within the ROBLOX community.
- Beat The Lions was really popular, staying at Top Games for almost a week.
- The News Box on the top of the page chronicles the "contests" as they called them.
- The minigames were called "contests" as noted in the news box.
- As of September 2019,the latest players to be online that were on the leaderboard are William, elvisarea51, Woodgie, and Matt, all of them being on within five years.