Roblox had created parent accounts to help parents monitor what their children have been up to. With a parent account, they could view various things, such as whether their child was getting banned, what items he/she was buying for his/her avatar, and change his/her chat settings.
As of removal, all Roblox-parent accounts have been converted to Roblox-player accounts. Functionality previously only available to parent accounts, such as item purchase and moderation histories, has been added to all player accounts. See the Account section of the player settings for options previously available in parent accounts.
This section gives you access to various policies that Roblox and the United States Government offered tips on how to keep your child safe online.
- Roblox Parents Information This is a page full of information on what Roblox does to keep your children safe and answer questions that you may have.
- Chat/Privacy Roblox has privacy settings, this page gives you information about those settings.
- Terms of Service These are the agreement to having an account on our website that you must agree to and abide by.
- EULA The End User License Agreement for using ROBLOX Software.
- FTC Online Children Privacy Page This is a US Government website on US Law regarding children's privacy information online, known as the COPPA Rule. Roblox complies with COPPA ruling.
- FTC Safety Tips for Social Networking Sites Another page, giving a lot of helpful information on how to keep your children safe online.