Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters event was in event in 2013 to sponsor the film with the same name.
|SFOTH: Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters Edition||PercyJacksonGame|
|Golden Fleece||SFOTH: Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters Edition||Get 10 KOs while holding the Golden Fleece.|
|Riptide||SFOTH: Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters Edition||Collect all four weapons in-game.|
|Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters Cap||1 ticket|
|Half-Blood Cap||1 ticket|
- Speculation has arose over the years regarding the Riptide, with claims that the item went limited as soon as it came out, making it also purchasable as an alternative method of obtaining it for users who weren't interested in completing the event game's objective during the time of the event's duration, although this remains unconfirmed.
- Roblox disabled the like/dislike bar and ratio on the game until the event ended, due to overwhelming negativity.
- The event game is a re-upload of Shedletsky's "Sword Fights on the Heights IV", but with water, four new weapons, and Percy Jackson related models.
- The Riptide is first sponsored item on Roblox to later become a limited.
- 8 years later, the Gucci Garden event had some of their items go limited.
- Roblox planned to include a Mackerel badge in addition to the other badges in the game. However, this badge was cut from the final version of the event.
- This game temporarily reopened from December 2, 2013 to December 10, 2013 to commemorate Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters releasing on Blu-Ray.