Pinewood Security is responsible for protecting Pinewood's facilities at all times, such as preventing reactor core meltdowns at the core, or defending the weak from (sometimes abusive) OP weapons users.
- A low-damage baton (sometimes referred by members as a nightstick, a spanking rod, or a pool noodle)
- A high-damage baton
- A riot shotgun (referred as the sitgun as it makes the player sit, though it is replaced by a pistol in PBCC Which was made by Csdi)
- A riot shield
- A taser
- Tier 1 loadout
- A MP7S sub-machine gun (replaced by the rifle in PBCC)
- A silenced USPT pistol (auto-click proof, includes flashlight attachment, replaced by the pistol)
- Tier 2 loadout
- Submachine Gun (Automatic And High Damage)
- The rank received upon joining the group.
- Tier 1 is obtained by getting 100 points.
- The Tier 1 loadout consists of a taser, a riot shotgun (removed from PBCC), a high damage police baton, and a riot shield.
- Tier 1 at the minimum is usually called to defend visitors from OP weapon abusers at the PBCC since their high damage baton is capable of killing someone in just 2 hits.
- After getting 250 points, you become a Tier 2 guard.
- The Tier 2 loadout consists of the Tier 1 loadout, a MP7S/rifle, and a silenced USPT pistol.
- Tiers 2 are more capable of defending PBCC from OP weapons users since they have ranged lethal guns.
- After getting 500 points, you become a Tier 3 guard.
- The Tier 3 loadout consists of the Tier 2 loadout.
- Tiers 3 are more likely to assist in training than the ranks listed above.
Tier 4 Special Defense
- You must have obtained 800 points.
- To obtain this tier you must be voted in by the majority of the Trainers, or elected by the Head of Security.
- Can host trainings with a Trainer's permission and/or supervision.
- There are currently 16 Tier 4 Special Defense members in PBST.
- Administrators in PB games.
- Can host trainings.
- There are currently 5 trainers in PBST: TenX29, Vah_Medoh, Adamek1999PL, TheSparkedFlame and doodynana1.
- This is probably the highest rank you can reach in PBST, unless you are lucky enough to become Pinewood's Head of Security.
- Not much is known about this rank yet,but it's believed that they will edit Pinewood's facilities.
- There are 2 Facilitators so far: LENEMAR and Uncondoned.
Head of Security
- Is picked by the owner of the group, which is Diddleshot.
- The current Head of Security is Csdi.
- The Owner of Pinewood Builders and most of it’s divisions, who is currently Diddleshot.
Pinewood Builders Security Team: 1st Company
- Led by Logocracy.
- Largest PBST subgroup.
- Collasped after Logocracy's departure from Pinewood in 2019.
Created: 03-17-2019 (Unsayableorc, Csdi, Uncondoned)
- PBST uniforms are based on the security guard uniforms at Black Mesa, from the Half-Life series.
- Some people join PBST just for weapons and are likely not to attend training and just abuse their trainee baton. These people are mostly known as "abusers" or "rogue security".
- On Saturday and Sunday, a mega training will be held which last 10 minutes longer than normal a training and double points if you attend.
- There's a type of training in PBST called “Disciplinary Training” which if you fail to follow rules, you will be removed from training.
- PBST ranks were updated sometime in April right when spyagent388 became Head of Security.
- In May 2018 spyagent388 was fired and kicked from Pinewood and replaced by Logocracy, due to his bribes of points for watching his Fortnite streams.
- The Tier 1+ riot shotgun has been removed from PBCC and replaced by the pistol but is still available in older facilities such as PBRF, PBSTTF, and PBHQ.
- After Logocracy resigned in March 2019 Csdi became the new head of security.
- Csdi created the group called “The sheriffs” which would raid the PBSTAC. PBST members were to defend the PBSTAC core from a meltdown caused by the sheriffs. As of January 2019 the sheriffs could no longer raid the PBSTAC or any of the other PB games,it's replaced by The Mayhem Syndicate.