Disaster Master is a 2D game based on a user (known as The Master) being able to control the weather, and the rest of the players must survive in order to win. The game used to be super popular but died down over time. On November 6, 2018, the game received a DCP interview.
- that groups were first introduced in July 2009?
- that there were, as of December 15, 2012, six items that were only available to users who are 13 years or older, all of which are ranged gears that are realistic firearms and five of which were actual World War II-era weapons?
- that before ROBUX, ROBLOX points were the main currency, and you obtained them from minigames?
- that the ROBLOX High School: Fan Club by Cindering was the first group to reach one million and two million members?
- that Roblox was created in 2006, and didn't even have online capabilities?
Hey wiki editors!
Here is our schedule for January and February gaming events. Take a look at these and get prepared for upcoming events. Events are announced on our discord server. Make sure to join.
Subject to change.
Post a comment below with any…
Read more >
We've temporarily enabled our wiki holiday theme. The theme will last until early/mid January, when we will revert to our previous theme.
- Background changed to a house (using Future is Bright) with a snowy effect.
- Wordmark has a …
Hey everyone! I'm sure you've heard of the Roblox Interwiki, but if you haven't, here's a quick explanation. The Roblox Interwiki is a connected network of wikis all pertaining to games on the Roblox platform. Led by Ender01 (Ender#4355), 1011025…Read more >
Our community also exists on Roblox and other websites. Editors discuss on the Discord server (verification with Roblox account is required to access channels) and you can join the ROBLOX Wikia group on Roblox.