Click here to access it.
It was revamped sometime in late 2018, while the original version was archived at another game slot and can still be played. This revamp caused a huge gain in popularity for the game, where it gained tens of millions of visits and thousands of new players.
Arsenal took part in Egg Hunt 2019: Scrambled in Time.
In the game, players must get kills or assists and eventually reach 32 kills or 16 kills, if in other game modes other than Standard, which upon reaching they'll receive a golden version of their chosen melee weapon (with the exception of Fisticuffs) and must kill someone with said weapon in order for the player and their team to win.
Every time a player kills another, their weapon is swapped for a new one, unless the game mode is Gun Rotations or Randomizer TDM/FFA. If the player is "demonated"(resulting from being killed by a knife, committing suicide via various means, or in the past, dying to the Egg Hunt chicken boss), they move down a rank (lose one kill and revert to a different weapon), with most of the available announcers (except the announcer John) showing disappointment or anger at the player for losing a rank. Players can also access in-game shop that contains cosmetics (skins, cases, taunts, and melee weapons) that may be purchased at any time for B$, the game's currency, and resets daily.
Players can also use emotes by pressing G if on PC, or tapping on the emote button on Mobile. If G or the emote button is double-tapped, the player can do the popular Default Dance (Turk) originally from the show Shrubs popularized by Fortnite
- Some of the game's sound effects are from the popular FPS Team Fortress 2 and some from the Half-Life franchise.
- Some maps are inspired by popular FPS games, such as CS:GO and GMod.
- During an update released on September 30, 2019, Arsenal crossed over with Adopt Me, adding a new character, Anna, unlockable by the code "Anna".
- Near the end of September 2019, the game experienced a backdoor breach due to a faked version of a popular plugin. This caused a temporary fake "Admin commands" gamepass to be added to the game, allowing a few users to purchase it. It was removed a few hours after being added.
- The users that purchased the fake gamepass were compensated with an exclusive Ban Hammer melee weapon, Admin skin, and two kill effects in-game.
- The game was in an egg hunt.
- The game has won 3 Bloxy awards in the 7th Annual Bloxy Awards. Those being: Best Sound Design, Best Game Trailer, and Game of The Year.