Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
For the game, see Community:Stravant/ROtris.
ROtris was an event from 2008. The game was a modified version of Stravant's (previously xLegox) game, ROtris. ROtris' gameplay mirrored that of Tetris, and players had a chance to earn three Tetris-themed prizes in their Inventory.
|Rusty Tetramino of Competence||ROtris||Become a beginning player in "ROtris".|
|Silver Tetramino of Accomplishment||ROtris||Become an intermediate player in "ROtris".|
|Gold Tetramino of Mastery||ROtris||Become a top player in "ROtris".|
|Bluesteel Egg of Genius||ROtris||This item was obtained by owning all three of the other prizes. This item was repurposed from a fake egg in Eggstravaganza.|
- The game can still be accessed on Stravant's profile. It is now broken due to Roblox updates.
- A fixed version of the game can be played here.
- Due to unknown circumstances, all 2006 and mid-2008 accounts have the items from this event even if they have not logged on since before the event started.
- All the items in this event later went limited around the spring of 2010.
- Roblox ran several advertisements to promote this event.