The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
ROBLOX Spotlights are blog posts that interviewed popular ROBLOXians for their amazing feats. Click on a blue link to read it.
- For place spotlights, you had to make it to the front page once.
- For most place spotlights, they have to have a way to lose/die. Games that have no possible way to lose are not likely to get a spotlight. Even games that are just a battling map (Sword Fights on the Heights by Shedletsky, for example) are more likely to make a spotlight than an empty baseplate with random stuff plopped on it.
- For art spotlights, they have to be really good.
- For model spotlights, they also have to be good.
- Avionic, by BuilderAtWork - November 2, 2013
- Roblox Point, by StarMarine614 - October 12, 2013
- Galaxy Wars, by Oysi - September 6, 2013
- Sandbox, by RedAlert2 - August 24, 2013
- After the Flash: Darkness, by Chadthedestroyer2 - July 8, 2013
- Ro-Scania trucking Simulator, by ManyFireman - June 28, 2013
- Kestrel Home Store, by FighterAce - June 14, 2013
- KlamKnights City, by Aaronstone4Real and Klamman - May 13, 2013
- 3D art by Zelios - July 24, 2013
- Highly detailed pirate ships by Ulrichstern25 - May 29, 2013
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.