Click here to access it.
It is very similar to Jailbreak, which is arguably the most popular game on the site. It has received praise for its distinctive features compared to the latter, and at the same time is also criticized for being a 'ripoff' and unoriginal.
Mad City, similarly to Jailbreak, utilizes elements of open-world action, role-playing and traditional Cops and Robbers genres. At the start of the game, the player has to choose 3 of the teams available in the game: Police, Hero, or Prisoner.
Police are given 3 items a pistol, taser, and handcuffs. The handcuffs and the taser is exclusive to the police. Their main role is to arrest guilty prisoners or escaped criminals. The police players spawn inside the police station found in the prison.
Prisoners spawn in their prison cell temporarily before they can leave. The goal of the prisoners is to escape from prison and become Criminals. They can search for certain items, like containers, trash cans and boxes to have a chance to escape the prison, and in them are materials that can be used to craft C4, a hammer, etc. You can also find spoons and lock-picks that you can't craft with and will need to escape with them.
Once the prisoner has escaped from the prison, their role will change to "Criminal". Criminals are able to rob a variety of locations, namely the bank. Then when they rob the location they will need to return the money to the criminal base. There's also a variety of mini-robberies, like some of the Red Houses and the Fruit Store.
Once dead, the criminal will spawn in their own base, however, if a police or hero kills them, the criminal will be sent back to prison.
Heroes are another team of the game. The heroes are similar to the police except for arresting criminals, their mission is to kill any criminal in the game and sent them back to prison. Heroes can also have their own set of superpowers in the game: Hotrod, Inferno, Proton, Vanta, Voltron, Frostbite and Titan, with each unique abilities that can aid the heroes to eradicate the criminals.
Once Hero gets killed, there will be a chance they will drop a crystal, containing their prior ability. Then the criminal can grab the crystal and get their superpower.
Villains are the only team that cannot be joined through the menu. Prisoners and Criminals immediately join this team when they pick up a Hero's crystal, which has a random chance of dropping when the Hero is killed. Villains can enter the Villain Base underneath the Volcano, which allows them to become Raven or Phantom.
The measurement of the XP bar determines how much experience needed to progress to the next rank. This can be accomplished by gaining XP from escaping the prison, robbing, arresting the criminals, etc. Every 5, 15 or 20 ranks you can get a limited time reward from the season.
A menu can be accessed by pressing M on your keyboard or the phone found in the right corner of the screen. The menu has its own features:
- Spawn: Spawns the selected vehicle. Some areas or team is restricted from spawning a vehicle.
- Team: Allows the player to change the team, from prisoner, police, and hero.
- Cash: A microtransaction menu where the player can buy in-game currency, or also other gamepasses for Robux.
- Codes (Twitter Codes): Allows the player to enter the code and submit it in order to unlock exclusive items.
- Shop: Mobile Customization.
- Vehicle Lock: Locks or unlocks the used vehicle so any player won't or can enter the driver.
- Name Tags: Shows and conceals the other players' name tag.
- Help Menu: Shows and conceals the key instructions shown above the screen.
- Radios: Mutes and unmutes the radio playing on the vehicle.
- Map Markers: Shows and conceals the little icons showing the location of that place.
- Rewards: Shows the Season rewards information.
- Emotes: Allows the player to perform the selected animation.
- Hero Powers
- Hotrod (Super Speed)
- Inferno (Fire Ball)
- Proton (Laser Beam)
- Vanta (Dark Energy)
- Voltron (Electricity)
- Frostbite (Frost)
- Titan (Repulsor)
- Villain Powers
- Raven (Darkness)
- Phantom (Phantom)
- Bank ($3000, $6000 with the VIP Gamepass)
- Casino ($4000, $8000 with the VIP Gamepass)
- Jewelry Store ($5000, $10000 with the VIP Gamepass)
- Nightclub ($6000, $12000 with the VIP Gamepass) (can also be raided by cops)
- Pyramid ($7500, 15000 with the VIP Gamepass)
- Cargo Plane ($5000, $10000 with the VIP Gamepass) (can also be raided by cops)
- Secondary Heists
- Outskirts Gas Station ($1800)
- City Gas Station (1800)
- Cargo Ship ($2000)
- Green Airdrop Crate ($2000)
- Cluckdonalds ($2700)
- Gold Airdrop Crate ($3000)
- House Heist ($6700)
- Fruit Store ($7600)
- Heists Objects
- Cash Register ($600)
- Jar Tip ($500)
- Safes ($1000-$2000)
- Money ($250-$1000)
- Casino Slot Machines ($1000)
- ATMs ($500-$1000)
- TVs ($500)
- Jewels ($1000-$2000)
- Airport Briefcases ($500)
- Phones ($600)
- Laptops ($1000)
Mobile Phone Features
- Spawn Vehicle
- M4DC1TY (gives Black Hex texture for AK-47)
- W33K3NDHYP3 (gives Monochrome texture for Vehicles)
- T4L3N (gives Talon spoiler)
- B3M1N3 (gives Hearts texture for SPAS)
- B3M34R (gives Sunbeam texture for Vehicles)
- S34Z4N2 (gives Frosty texture for Vehicles)
- STR33TL1N3 (gives Streetline texture for Vehicles)
- S34Z4N3 (gives Plasma texture for Vehicles)
- TH1NKP1NK (gives Pinky texture for Vehicles)
- S34Z4N4 (gives Purple Zebra texture for Vehicles)
- Ranged Weapons
- M4A1 (requires SWAT Gamepass)
- SCAR (requires SCAR Gamepass)
- AWP (requires Heavy Weapons Gamepass)
- Death Ray (obtained after getting Golden Key from Pyramid)
- Ray Gun (obtained through the Red Airdrop Crate)
- Minigun (obtained through the Red Airdrop Crate)
- UZI-S (obtained through the Red Airdrop Crate)
- Tear Gas (obtained in the Police Base)
- M32 (obtained in the Police Base)
- RPG (requires Heavy Weapons Gamepass)
- Melee Weapons
- Baseball Bat
- Crowbar (obtained during Cargo Plane Heist)
- Lazerblade (obtained after getting the Silver Key from Cargo Plane Heist)
- Taser (exclusive to police, but can drop when police are killed)
- Handcuffs (exclusive to police)
- Riot Shield (obtained in the Police Base)
- Treasure Map (formally obtained through Message in a Bottle)
- Golden Key (obtained by crouching 7 times during Pyramid heist)
- Silver Key (obtained by putting the fuses in the 2nd and 5th positions and opening the secret location in the Cargo Plane Heist)
- Boss Keycard (obtained upon searching the Secret Storage on the Nightclub)
- Jetpack (obtained upon unlocking the secret airport door with the Boss Keycard)
Note: Bold text refers to in-game money.
- Land Vehicles
- Camaro (Chevy Camaro) (Free)
- SWAT (SWAT Gamepass)
- Mini (Mini-Cooper) ($25,000)
- ATV ($25,000)
- Dirt Bike ($25,000)
- Shelby (Ford Shelby GT500) ($35,000)
- Mustang (Ford Mustang) ($50,000)
- Challenger (Dodge Challenger) ($50,000)
- Smart ($50,000)
- GTI (Audi A1) ($75,000)
- Dominator (Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat) ($100,000)
- Vapid (Lexus LFA10) ($100,000)
- Cruiser ($100,000)
- Patriot (AM General HMMWV Humvee) ($300,000)
- 911 (Porsche 911) ($500,000)
- Tracer (Audi R8) ($500,000)
- Inferno (Lamborghini Gallardo) ($500,000)
- Stingray (Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Concept) ($800,000)
- Roadster (Tesla Roadster) ($1,000,000)
- GTR (Nissan GTR) ($1,000,000)
- Avenger (Lamborghini Sesto Elemento) ($2,500,000)
- Fury (McLaren 650S) ($3,000,000)
- Nero (Bugatti Veyron Super Sport) ($4,000,000)
- Night Rider ($4,000,000)
- Rhino ($4,000,000)
- Overdrive (Aston Martin Valkyrie) ($4,000,000)
- Light Bike ($5,000,000)
- Thunderbird (DeLorean DMC-12) ($5,000,000)
- Sea Vehicles
- Boat (Free)
- Jetski ($10,000)
- Hydro ($500,000)
- Aerial Vehicles
- Helicopter (Free, but it can't be spawned even if you're in police team)
- Plane (Pilatus PC-12) ($250,000)
- Scout ($250,000)
- Buzzard ($1,000,000)
- Falcon (F-16 Falcon) ($1,000,000)
- Warhawk (Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II) ($4,000,000)
- Nighthawk (F-117 Nighthawk) ($6,000,000)
- Season Vehicle Rewards
- Phantom (Season 1 Rank 50 Reward)
- Reaper (Season 1 Rank 100 Reward)
- Itali GT (F1) (Season 2 Rank 50 Reward)
- Hoverboard (Season 2 Rank 100 Reward)
- Hyperdrive (Season 3 Rank 100 Reward)
- Rover (Season 4 Rank 30 Reward)
- Monster Truck (Season 4 Rank 60 Reward)
- UFO (Season 4 Rank 100 Reward)
- Boss Rewards
- Banshee (Defeating Cluckles, but unobtainable) (Season 2)
- Heatseeker (Defeating Kua Kua, but unobtainable) (Season 3)
- Invader (Defeating Cluck Daddy, currently obtainable) (Season 4)
Note: (*) symbol means places has been removed.
- Main Cities
Note: Main Cities are where the locations are.
- Mad City
- Sandy Suburbs
- Paradise Pier
- Spawn Locations
- Police Base
- Criminal Base
- Hero Tower
- Villain Lair
- Heist Locations
- Jewelry Store
- Secondary Heists
- City Gas Station
- Outskirts Gas Station
- Cargo Ship
- Abandoned Pirate Ship*
- Fruit Store
- City Garage
- Marine Garage
- Oil Rig
- Gun Shop
- Event Locations
Note: Event Locations are where bosses for each season is fought.
- Testing Lab (Season 2)
- Volcano (Season 3)
- Military Base (Season 4)
- Keycard (pickpocketing police officers)
- Used to escape through locked electrical doors signaled by a red light on the handle.
- Searching containers (garbage cans, barrels, crates)
- Pistol: Kill a cop in order to pick up Keycard and escape.
- Rope: Escape through the cafeteria oven hood, or a wall outside the yard marked by an X.
- Spoon: Dig a ditch under a fence between the visitors' phone booth and police base.
- Lockpick: Pick the lock of a non-electrical door down the hall of the cafeteria.
- Screwdriver: Unscrew a vent in the garbage disposal room.
- Tape + Metal = Knife: Kill police in close range
- Gunpowder + Plastic = C4: Explode a wall near the far left side of the field.
- Wood + Stone = Hammer: Break a toilet in the bathroom down a hall near the cafeteria, or break a wall in the far right side of the field.
There will be an NPC on an island next to a crashed pirate ship. A message in a bottle can be found by going around the shores of the map.
The message in a bottle containing the treasure map seems to be entirely random. One of the crosses on the map will lead to the real key while the other two are fake. After you get the key, return to the pirate ship to open the Cursed Chest and redeem $10,000. Unfortunately, this feature has been removed due to Pyramid Heist update.
Bosses are a type of event that started in Season 2 and currently up to Season 4. As of right now there have been 3 bosses in Mad City, Cluckles (during Season 2), Kua Kua (during Season 3), and currently Cluck Daddy (during Season 4). Before fighting a boss, players have to do a certain task beforehand. When a boss is defeated the players that defeated it will be rewarded a vehicle.
- Two of the red houses in the towns can be robbed for up to $6700 each.
- The Plane used to cost $50,000.
- The Cursed Chest used to give the Dutchman superpower until the Phantom hero was added to replace it.
- Phantom was also a hero before the Season 4 update.
- On 6/15/19 the Jewelry Store was updated.
- The buildings surrounding it have been removed.
- A lip on the right entrance now makes jumping onto the roof considerably more difficult, it also now features windows and several other aesthetic adjustments, mainly towards the back and right of the building.
- If a Villain is arrested, dies after being attacked by a Hero or Police Officer within a certain time frame, or if they die within a certain proximity of the Prison, they will respawn as a prisoner. This same logic applies to Criminals.
- As of Season 4, the perimeter of the Criminal Base is protected by a red barrier that prevents projectiles/bullets from passing through.
- As of the 10/11/19 update, the middle building of the Military Base now has a blue forcefield similar to the Criminal Base that only Police can enter, furthermore this building is the stage point of the new boss Cluck Daddy.
- The door of the Police Building was once bigger before the update.
- When attempting to enter the Police building without being a police officer, a text shows up on the bottom of the screen that says "You are need to be Police to enter," which is grammatically incorrect.