Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Space Battle is a sponsored event that started on November 30, 2017. It was sponsored by the movie Star Wars: The Last Jedi. This event had 6 prizes plus a grand prize which was awarded after the event concluded.
|FIELD of BATTLE||rcouret|
|Red VS Blue VS Green VS Yellow!||GPR3|
|Space Shoulder Cannon||FIELD of BATTLE||On the Blizzard map, kill two giant enemies and collect the Ice Pick parts and craft the Ice Pick. Then go to the mine and mine the special gem.|
|Rey's Lightsaber||FIELD of BATTLE||On the Blizzard map, work together with your team to collect three Eternal Fire balls that randomly fall from the sky and place them in the altars in the waterfall to release the Yeti.|
|Galaxy Necklace||Epic Minigames||Collect 5 stars in the Black Hole Scramble minigame.|
|Porg||Epic Minigames||Be one of the top 3 players at the end of the Laser Tag minigame with 5 or more tags.|
|Space Battle Helmet||Red VS Blue VS Green VS Yellow!||Activate all of the switches on the ground near each base.|
|BB-8||Red VS Blue VS Green VS Yellow!||Collect 3 parts scattered across the map.|
|R2-D2||Collect all of the prizes before the event ended.|
|Kylo Ren's Lightsaber||Free|
- This is the first time that Red vs Blue vs Green vs Yellow! has been featured in an event.
- This is the second time that Field of Battle has been featured in an event. The first time it was featured was in Battle Arena (2016).
- The Space Battle Helmet resembles “The Dead Space Helmet or the Isaac Clarke Helmet".
- Many players have found the missions in the Field of Battle segment of the event to be extremely difficult.
- This event received criticism due to the game choice of Red vs Blue vs Green vs Yellow!, due to it being critically outdated (the game has not changed that much since its release in 2008), and many people considered the overall game choices to be poor.
- This is the second annual Star Wars related sponsored event on Roblox, preceding ROBLOX Universe (2016) and following Roblox Battle Arena (2018).
- This is the 6th time Epic Minigames was chosen after ROBLOX Holiday 2015, Summer Camp 2016, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Smurfs: The Lost Village, and DuckTales.
- Less than 100,000 people got the Space Shoulder Cannon, which is relatively small.