Anime Fighters Simulator (previously known as Anime Fighters) is an experience by Sulley where you travel through various anime inspired worlds, defeating enemies with fighters that you can unlock by opening stars in every map.
- 1 General Gameplay
- 1.1 Obtaining Yen
- 1.2 Time Trial
- 1.3 Fighter Rarities
- 1.4 Shiny Fighters and Fruits + Meteor
- 1.5 Leveling Fighters
- 1.6 Crafting Fighters
- 1.7 Raids, Massives and Defense Mode
- 1.8 Accessing Worlds
- 1.9 Passives
- 1.10 Mythical yen cost pity
- 2 Secret Fighters:
- 3 Divine Fighters:
You can obtain yen by defeating enemies or participating in the time trials. You have more yen if you attack bosses and minions, and you can put rich and solid gold fighter to gain extra yen. It's recommended to attack bosses of previous maps to farm yen. The best way to get yen is to farm mini bosses or secret bosses, but secret bosses are better.
The time trial is in Super island/DBZ/Dragon ball Z and you can farm more yen, doing challenges to have upgrades and buy in the time trial shop! You can obtain Time Trial Shard defeating enemies and is the money to buy in the shop, they are boosts, permanent boosts, tickets, etc. In vip/private servers there is a lever and you start in room 48 and every half hour starts.
There are 8 rarities of fighters in the game currently, ranging from Common, Rare, Epic, Legendary, Mythical, Crafted Secret, Secret, and Divine fighters which are the rarest in the game currently.
Shiny Fighters and Fruits + Meteor
All fighters have a chance to be a "shiny", these fighters deal more damage than a non-shiny, sell for more yen, and have visual changes. You can get these fighters either from a low % drop from opening stars, or using the machine on Chimera Island to transform them into shinies using fruits that you can either buy from the Fruit Merchant, located near the machine, or from destroying metoers that periodically spawn in any island. Shiny Crafted Secrets can only be gained by having 5 of the corresponding shiny mythicals and 20 shards from that map. You could also obtain fruits from gifts that spawn in any of the many islands.
You can fuse fighters to level up ones that you currently have. The higher the level, the more damage the fighter does. The max level is currently 225. You can increase the xp gain from fusing by either using xp boosts, or from events.
You can craft fighters by combining three mythical fighters of a world and five shards. Each world has its own unique craftable fighter and the shards are different in every world. You can also craft a shiny craftable using five shiny mythical fighters and twenty shards. You can obtain shards from raids.
Raids, Massives and Defense Mode
Every hour, there is a random map raid, they put a boss and enemies to defeat and there is a countdown with 10 minutes to complete. if you complete the raid, you obtain shards for the map, but if the time rounds up you get nothing. The massives is the same as the raids but MORE DIFFICULT and they give you many more shards (i recommend do with pay to wins). The shards is what is needed to make crafts fighters.
The Defense Token is similar but you can get special item called "Multi-Open" and you can use to open faster and get mythical, secret or divine fighter esaier. If you defeat a enemie they give you Multi-Open and bosses gives more, there are differents waves 1 to 10 and every wave is more difficult than the previous. It recommend do this Defense Mode with party or have a very high fighters. There are specials locations to do Defense Mode: Crazy Town, Walled City, Cursed High and Lucky Kindom. You can active Defense Mode with Defense Token that you can obtain in Time Trial Shop or lucky wheel's.
When you're playing the game, there isn't only 1 world, there are multiple of them. You can access them from the door for an amount of Yen. Remember, the higher the world is, the stronger the enemies are.
All fighters that have passives are have an icon on the top left of their portrait. You can also reroll the passives if you get one you do not like (don't pay robux, it's a scam since it is likely that you get a bad passive). The passives have levels to I, II and III, but some passives have no level. Some can actually have negative effects on your fighter, like the Dumb passive, which makes it cost more XP to level. you can only hatch the negative effects, not rerolling.
The order of passives are the best to the worst:
-God (Secret) - 3x speed 1.85x dmg 1.5x attack speed 1.2x size -3 hits for ult. (the chance is 0.012%) THIS PASSIVE IS UNHATCHABLE.
-Ace - Unit has 100% critical chance. 25% more damage (the chance is 0.079%) (this means that the fighter attack twice. one of it is the normal dmg and the second hit is 2x the normal dmg.)
-Leader III - 25% more damage for all equipped fighters. (the chance is 0.13%)
- Blessing – 75% more damage, 2.5x faster movement speed. (the chance is 0.19%)
- Ghostly - 50% more damage, 10x faster movement speed, 50% faster attack speed. (the chance is 0.14%)
- Solid Gold – 75% more damage, 25% slower movement speed, 20% slower attack speed, 0.4x yen added while equipped. (the chance is 0.014%)
- Tank – 65% more damage, 50% slower movement speed. (the chance is 1,1%) PD: You can unequip and equip the fighter to counteract the slowness.
- Giant – 1,5x bigger, 65% more damage, 20% slower movement speed. (the chance is 0.84%)
- Tactical III – 100% more damage to bosses. (the chance is 0.49%)
- Genius III – level up 50% faster. (the chance is 1%) PD: I recommend level up the fighter if it is very good and change the passive later.
- Collector III – 0.3 drop chance boost in time trial. (the chance is 0.56%)
- Sorcerer III - 4 less hits to activate its ability, 20% more damage. (the chance is 0.014%)
- Tiny – smaller, 20% more damage, 5x faster movement speed, 50% faster attack speed. (the chance is 0.84%)
-Leader II - 12% more damage for all equipped fighters. (the chance is 1.3%)
- Strong III – 50% more damage. (the chance is 1,4%).
- Tactical II - 50% more damage to bosses. (the chance is 2,8%)
- Rich III – 0.3x yen added while equipped. (the chance is 1,4%) PD: It's great to farm yen
- Collector II – 20% drop chance boost in time trial. (the chance is 1,4%)
- Speedy – 3x movement speed, 30% faster attack speed. (the chance is 2,8%)
- Sorcerer II - 2 less hits to activate its ability, 10% more damage. (the chance is 0.56%)
-Leader I - 5% more damage for all equipped fighters (the chance is 3.9%)
- Strong II – 25% more damage. (the chance is 5,7%)
- Rich II – 0.2x yen added while equipped. (the chance is 5,7%)
- Genius II – level up 30% faster (the chance is 4,2%)
- Collector I – 10% drop chance boost in time trial. (the chance is 7,1%)
- Sorcerer I - 1 less hit to activate its ability. (the chance is 1.4%)
- Tactical I - 25% more damage to bosses. (the chance is 8,5%)
- Strong I – 10% more damage. (the chance is 11%)
- Rich I – When you equip this fighter, you can earn more Yen. [+ 10% more yen] (the chance is 14%)
- Genius I – level up 15% faster . (the chance is 14%)
Category: Bad Passives (NOT RECOMMENDED)
- Slow – 50% slower movement speed. (the chance is 4,2%)
- Dumb – 20% more exp per level. (the chance is 4,2%)
- Weak – 20% less damage. (the chance is 4,2%)
Mythical yen cost pity
1- Piccolo/Penny The One: 320k
2- Itachi/Musashi: 1,5M
3- Jotaro/Dr Dolphin: 8M
4- Mihawk/Mike: 60M
5- All Might/Shining Hero: 350M
6- Levi/Spinner: 1,75B
7- Rengoku/Flame Knight: 7,2B
8- Arima/White Reaper: 27B
9- Netero/Buddha: 90B
10- Heathcliff/Landmine: 400B
11- Coyote/Falcon: 1,75T
12- Gojo/Blindfold: 6,5T
13- Saitama/Bald Man: 18T
14- Meliodas/Meliodas: 65T
15- Gilgamesh/Gilded King: 265T
16- Yuno/Spirit Warrior: 1.04Q
17- Roy Mustang/Spirit Warrior: 3.25Q
18- Rimuru Tempest/Friendly Slime : 9.36Q
19- Hibana/Sakura Captain : 19.440Q
20- Adam/Father: 75,8Q
- Majin Buu
- Uzumaki Nagato (damage at lv 1 is 120)
- Don Quixote Doflamingo
- Keigo Takami (damage at lv 1 is 140)
- Bertholdt Hoover ((damage at lv 1 is 150)
- Yoriichi Tsugikuni (damage at lv 1 is 160)
- Eto (damage at lv 1 is 170)
- Adult Gon/Gon Freecss (damage at lv 1 is 170)
- Alice Schuberg (damage at lv 1 is 180)
- Sōsuke Aizen (damage at lv 1 is 190)
- Ryomen Sukuna (damage at lv 1 is 200)
- Boros (damage at lv 1 is 210)
- Estarossa (damage at lv 1 is 225)
- Jeanne D'arc (damage at lv 1 is 240)
- Julius Novachrono (damage at lv 1 is 250)
- God/or know as The Truth (damage at lv 1 is 260)
- Demon Lord/Maou Milim Nava (damage at lv 1 is 280)
- Shō Kusakabe (damage at lv 1 is 290)
- God Zeus (damage at lv 1 is 310)
- Vegito (damge at lv 1 is 200)
- Uchiha Madara (damge at lv 1 is 260)
- Enrico Pucci (damge at lv 1 is 340)
- Mewtwo (damge at lv 1 is 440)
Passive tier list (Damaging boss with auto click)
- Solid Gold
- Tactical III
- Strong III
- Sorcerer III
- Tactical II
- Strong Il
- Tactical I
- Sorcerer II
- Strong I
Baskisser: A great contributor.
Ksyrem4291*UwU: A geat contributor and editor.