A teleport place is a type of scam where victims are teleported to another place. This does not harm one's account, but is believed to make it look like the place you're teleported to is the actual place itself. Some places will also use a custom teleport GUI and a black overlay to make it look like the place is still loading.
Some users use Teleporters to get more place visits. However, they can also be used to scam users. These are less common due to the removal of tickets and most users use groups since you can earn group funds.
- Shrek Simulator Tycoon (Teleports to another tycoon)
- JAWS (Teleports to a free model-filled game)
- Five Nights at Freddy's (Teleports to a classic building game)
- Flood Escape (Teleports to a 2008 place and Flood Escape 2)
- Work at a Pizza Place (Teleports to another Work at a Restaurant Place)
- Rob McDonalds (Teleports to games that switch every day)
- Grow Old And Die (Teleports to a tycoon)
- Adopt And Raise A Cute Baby (Teleports to a free modeled game)
- Kid icarus Uprising (Teleports to a baseplate, grass template or a game unrelated to Kid Icarus)