The map has become very popular with nearly 3 million visits. It is Temple of Brickbattle's second most popular game, after Doomspire Brickbattle.
For more information on the Crossroads map, see Classic: Crossroads.
The remastered version of Crossroads adds several new features.
- Players can customize the order of the tools in their hotbar.
- Players can spectate other players in the server.
- The game supports VIP servers, unlike the original.
- Players can enable classic animations for their avatar.
- Players can change the look of their character to resemble old-style avatars.
/spectate- Spectate a player
/toolorder- Change the order of your tools
/oa- Switch to old animations
/na- Switch to new animations
/classic [username]- Change your character to a classic-style version of the user specified
/default- Change your character back to normal
/teambeacons- Toggle team beacons on/off (for VIP server owners)
- Unlike in the original Crossroads, structures cannot be destroyed (except for the tower).
- Also, the trampoline has been nerfed (players can only bounce on it once every few seconds).