FANDOM


  • Karasuneth
    Karasuneth closed this thread because:
    Turning into too many arguments, harassment, and misinformation.
    00:01, January 20, 2018

    Untitled-1-0

    This sums it up, but it is slightly inaccurate.

    This is how to identify an ODer without blurting it out.

    1. Check their body package. ODers frequently use the 1.0 or 2.0 combined with limbs from expensive packages. Typically wear the limbs the Frost/Flame Guard General or the peg leg from the Pirate Swashbuckler. They also use the 3.0 head from their corresponding gender. "Rich" ones will wear limbs from a Korblox package.

    2. Check their face. ODers use faces like the Joyful Smile, Err..., Braces, and I Didn't Eat That Cookie.

    3. Check their clothes. Any clothes such as beautiful hairs and long hairs, clothes from the front page of shirts and pants, and other items like the Dust Mask/Holiday Crown and a swordpack.

    4. Check their avatar type. ODers generally use R6 but some wear animations like the Stylish or Ninja.

    5. Check the membership. Most users with BC memberships are developers, but if they have BC and their avatars relate to the above, chances are they are an ODer trying to show off their "wealth."

    6. Check the games they join. You are unlikely to find them in obbies, tycoons and clickbaits (Mostly played by noobs and guests) but they mostly play Boys and Girls Dance Club, Robloxian Life, MeepCity (Parties), and Adopt and Raise a Cute Kid. Users who look like ODers but aren't generally play free boombox and admin house games.

    7. Check there username. If they have x's or i's at the beginning and end chances are high. It may also contain popular texting abbreviations and their real life name (my username contains mine but I'm not and ODer). If their username doesn't abide by this, it is a player that looks like one.

    NOTE: Not all ODers relate to this and not all players that relate to this are ODers. It is still not advised to blurt out a player is an ODer because they might report you.

      Loading editor
    • It's obviously you. Look at your avatar. Pretty sure it looks like one.

        Loading editor
    • Hrm. I guess..

        Loading editor
    • FadingPaper wrote:
      It's obviously you. Look at your avatar. Pretty sure it looks like one.

      rekt

        Loading editor
    • btw: probably the only action ponytail that oders dont use is the purple one (i use that one)

      I have 2.0 but the worst I've ever done is troll. I'm not an ODer.

        Loading editor
    • I bought 2.0 before tix was removed but i regret it.

        Loading editor
    • Hhhh

      Heres things oders wear. Just keep in mind anyone wearing it, doesn't mean they are oders.

        Loading editor
    • Roblox is like a fast food restaurant for Oders

      Oder:Hello, yes I would like to buy a young female girls address?

      Worker: That'll be 10000 robux in total

        Loading editor
    • Ashley Mcroy wrote:
      Roblox is like a fast food restaurant for Oders

      Oder:Hello, yes I would like to buy a young female girls address?

      Worker: That'll be 10000 robux in total


      accurate...

        Loading editor
    • Would cosplay be considered an OD'er outfit?

        Loading editor
    • Dunce03 wrote:
      Would cosplay be considered an OD'er outfit?
      Some examples of my cosplay.
      Lol roblox cosplay

      Cassie Cage MKX

      Zero suit samus roblox

      Samus Aran

      Stewie-89272788

      Stewie Griffin

        Loading editor
    • Dunce03 wrote:
      Dunce03 wrote:
      Would cosplay be considered an OD'er outfit?
      Some examples of my cosplay.
      Lol roblox cosplay

      Cassie Cage MKX

      Zero suit samus roblox

      Samus Aran

      Stewie-89272788

      Stewie Griffin

      Hmm, not likely. The 2.0 makes Stewie look inaccurate and he would look better with the 4.0 body.

        Loading editor
    • Jellyfish41 wrote:
      Dunce03 wrote:
      Dunce03 wrote:
      Would cosplay be considered an OD'er outfit?
      Some examples of my cosplay.
      Lol roblox cosplay

      Cassie Cage MKX

      Zero suit samus roblox

      Samus Aran

      Stewie-89272788

      Stewie Griffin

      Hmm, not likely. The 2.0 makes Stewie look inaccurate and he would look better with the 4.0 body.

      Hmm Ok! :)

        Loading editor
    • SophieTheSapphire1
      SophieTheSapphire1 removed this reply because:
      Sorry!
      06:44, September 17, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • SophieTheSapphire1
      SophieTheSapphire1 removed this reply because:
      Bye
      06:45, September 17, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • @Jellyfish41,

      here is a collection of catalog things (that I discovered) that ODers mostly like to wear.

      1. Shirts. ODers mostly wear hoodies, jackets, tank tops, colorful shirts and "Over the shoulder" shirts.

      2. Pants, ODers mostly wear dresses, short pants (with shoes), colorful pants, ripped pants and pants with pockets.

      3. Hats, ODers wear caps, tiaras and Lei.

      4, Hairs, ODers wear hairs with hairbands, tied-up hairs and long hairs.

      5, Neck accessories, ODers wear necklaces.

      6, ODers wear wings.

        Loading editor
    • So almost half the catalog that's been bought is oder items?

        Loading editor
    • Forgot this!

      Here is a list of usernames used by ODers:

      1. Usenames starting with "i". An example will be "iiSophiaii".

      2. Usernames with "OMG or "Omq" in it. An example will be "OMGILoveUnicorns" and "OmqItzTia"

      3, Usernames with "I love you" in it. An example will be "ILoveYouSoMuch".

      4, Usernames with real names in it. An example will be "Mary12345" and "SophiePlaysROBLOX".

        Loading editor
    • They usually use a name with no numbers in it like Gortia or somthing

        Loading editor
    • SophieTheSapphire1 wrote: Forgot this!

      Here is a list of usernames used by ODers:

      1. Usenames starting with "i". An example will be "iiSophiaii".

      2. Usernames with "OMG or "Omq" in it. An example will be "OMGILoveUnicorns" and "OmqItzTia"

      3, Usernames with "I love you" in it. An example will be "ILoveYouSoMuch".

      4, Usernames with real names in it. An example will be "Mary12345" and "SophiePlaysROBLOX".

      But that would mean if my username is Jack2017 I would be identified as an Oder?

        Loading editor
    • Umm... No. Only players that have girls' names are ODers.

        Loading editor
    • SophieTheSapphire1 wrote:
      Umm... No. Only players that have girls' names are ODers.

      Not almost girls with those names like that an oder

        Loading editor
    • SophieTheSapphire1 wrote: Umm... No. Only players that have girls' names are ODers.

      What if my name is SophiaPlays?

        Loading editor
    • If your username is "JudyPlaysROBLOX", "OMGItsGaby", "OmqItzIris", or "IReallyLoveROBLOX", it means you're an ODer. (Sorry for bad things!)

        Loading editor
    • SophieTheSapphire1 wrote: If your username is "JudyPlaysROBLOX", "OMGItsGaby", "OmqItzIris", or "IReallyLoveROBLOX", it means you're an ODer. (Sorry for bad things!)

      Identified as an Oder, not necessarily an Oder.

        Loading editor
    • Don't judge users by what they own, either. I own the 2.0 but I wear the 3.0 and I own the Skeptic and Know-It-All Grin but I wear the Heeeeeey...

        Loading editor
    • SophieTheSapphire1 wrote: Umm... No. Only players that have girls' names are ODers.

      SO My sister has a name like one of them you listed

      Does that mean she is an Oder? No.

      Oders are people who OD not people who look like the common ODer

        Loading editor
    • @Ashley Mcroy If someone has one of the girls' names, but they didn't Online date, she is not an ODer,

        Loading editor
    • SophieTheSapphire1 wrote:
      @Ashley Mcroy If someone has one of the girls' names, but they didn't Online date, she is not an ODer,

      Ashley and Sophie, you both make good points. I need to add their actions as one of the steps.

        Loading editor
    • You forgot to add that ODers only wear clothing from Everything at 5R cool clothing join Jane Doe's boutique group!, with Adidas logotype on EVERYTHING.

        Loading editor
    • What happened to copyright? "I REALLY HATE ODERS!!!"

        Loading editor
    • I have seen many of ODers in games... I don't really know how to see if its an ODer, or a roleplayer.

        Loading editor
    • Hairs ODers mostly enjoy:

      • Black and Red
      • Golden Hair
      • Blonde Action Ponytail
      • Cinnamon Hair
      • Cotton Candy Hair
      • Any other hairs?
        Loading editor
    • what about the black ponytail in rhs i saw a girl with the black ponytail the free one and i think she possible had the im a spy cap and even the roblox girl but idk

        Loading editor
    • probaly they might even use blonde spiked hair a.k.a fried hair 

        Loading editor
    • your everyday stereotypical ODer.

        Loading editor
    • Spacevader1978 wrote:
      what about the black ponytail in rhs i saw a girl with the black ponytail the free one and i think she possible had the im a spy cap and even the roblox girl but idk


      The Black Ponytail isn't an ODer hair, I only listed hairs that I saw on ODers.

        Loading editor
    • Oh, and here's some typical ODer Games:

      Robloxian Life, Life in Paradise, Boys and Girls Dance Club (Deleted), Robloxian Highschool, Adopt and Raise a Baby, Meepcity, Work at a Pizza Place, ROBLOX High School, Adopt me!, Rokadia, Sunset City, Tiny Town (Deleted), Boys and Girls Hangout.

      Any other games that are played by ODers?

        Loading editor
    • SophieTheSapphire1 wrote:
      Oh, and here's some typical ODer Games:

      Robloxian Life, Life in Paradise, Boys and Girls Dance Club (Deleted), Robloxian Highschool, Adopt and Raise a Baby, Meepcity, Worok at a Pizza Place, ROBLOX High School, Adopt me!.

      Any other games that are played by ODers?

      Games that relate to town cities, hangouts, and danceclubs

        Loading editor
    • Give me some examples.

        Loading editor
    • Most ODers at MeepCity wear free items and they use the Avatar Editor and wear cool clothing. They go like "abc for a gf" or "123 for boy" which is just annoying.

      ODers at games such as RHS have lots of ROBUX.

      ODers tend to have popular username trends such as "iiOmqFiona", "AyeeMary" etc.

      ODers are rare in obbies, tycoons and clickbait games, but are common at games based on cities, hangouts, dance clubs, schools etc. Such examples include ROBLOX High School, MeepCity, Adopt and Raise a Cute Kid. Boys and Girls Hangout etc. 

        Loading editor
    • I found an ODer called ashleylovelygamer while playing Survivor. I reported her.

      She was pretending to call her mum.

        Loading editor
    • Oh look! I am identified as an oder!

      Clothes:

      • Festive Valkyre
      • Robloxian 2.0
      • Regular Hair
      • Skull Scarf
      • Grey shirt - Has bandana, etc.
      • Jeans(TM)
      • VR Headset
        Loading editor
    • Ones who look like ODers but aren't who play RHS are often identified as cool kids. These users often dress up in 2.0 and different packages, they love to play meme songs on their boomboxes and are usually mean to new players. These types of players also hang around in Auto Rap Battles.

      Another guide I have is How to Identify a Troller:

      1. They usually wear 1.0 mixed with 3.0

      2. They wear inappropriate clothes.

      3. Look at their username. They will try to use ROBLOX Minigunner usernames.

      4. Check what games they play. Trollers hang around at business games, such as Frappe (most common game), Dunkin' Donuts, Hilton Hotels, Boho Salon/Boho Cafe, Dino Daycare etc.

      5. Their avatar also may have a newbie skin or dress up as Nick Crompton. 

      Note: Not all trollers follow these, and not all people who follow these are trollers.

        Loading editor
    • KonoShipsKomaFessor
      KonoShipsKomaFessor removed this reply because:
      nvm
      13:52, October 21, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • HunterThe1Gamer wrote:

      Untitled-1-0

      This sums it up, but it is slightly inaccurate.

      This is how to identify an ODer without blurting it out.

      1. Check their body package. ODers frequently use the 1.0 or 2.0 combined with limbs from expensive packages. Typically wear the limbs the Frost/Flame Guard General or the peg leg from the Pirate Swashbuckler. They also use the 3.0 head from their corresponding gender. "Rich" ones will wear limbs from a Korblox package.

      2. Check their face. ODers use faces like the Joyful Smile, Err..., Braces, and I Didn't Eat That Cookie.

      3. Check their clothes. Any clothes such as beautiful hairs and long hairs, clothes from the front page of shirts and pants, and other items like the Dust Mask/Holiday Crown and a swordpack.

      4. Check their avatar type. ODers generally use R6 but some wear animations like the Stylish or Ninja.

      5. Check the membership. Most users with BC memberships are developers, but if they have BC and their avatars relate to the above, chances are they are an ODer trying to show off their "wealth."

      6. Check the games they join. You are unlikely to find them in obbies, tycoons and clickbaits (Mostly played by noobs and guests) but they mostly play Boys and Girls Dance Club, Robloxian Life, MeepCity (Parties), and Adopt and Raise a Cute Kid. Users who look like ODers but aren't generally play free boombox and admin house games.

      7. Check there username. If they have x's or i's at the beginning and end chances are high. It may also contain popular texting abbreviations and their real life name (my username contains mine but I'm not and ODer). If their username doesn't abide by this, it is a player that looks like one.

      NOTE: Not all ODers relate to this and not all players that relate to this are ODers. It is still not advised to blurt out a player is an ODer because they might report you.


      My proofs:

      • I wear long, blonde hair but I'm not an ODer.
      • I have a real life name in my username and I'm not an ODer.
      • I use R6 but I'm not an ODer.
        Loading editor
    • SophieTheSapphire1 wrote:

      HunterThe1Gamer wrote:

      Untitled-1-0

      This sums it up, but it is slightly inaccurate.

      This is how to identify an ODer without blurting it out.

      1. Check their body package. ODers frequently use the 1.0 or 2.0 combined with limbs from expensive packages. Typically wear the limbs the Frost/Flame Guard General or the peg leg from the Pirate Swashbuckler. They also use the 3.0 head from their corresponding gender. "Rich" ones will wear limbs from a Korblox package.

      2. Check their face. ODers use faces like the Joyful Smile, Err..., Braces, and I Didn't Eat That Cookie.

      3. Check their clothes. Any clothes such as beautiful hairs and long hairs, clothes from the front page of shirts and pants, and other items like the Dust Mask/Holiday Crown and a swordpack.

      4. Check their avatar type. ODers generally use R6 but some wear animations like the Stylish or Ninja.

      5. Check the membership. Most users with BC memberships are developers, but if they have BC and their avatars relate to the above, chances are they are an ODer trying to show off their "wealth."

      6. Check the games they join. You are unlikely to find them in obbies, tycoons and clickbaits (Mostly played by noobs and guests) but they mostly play Boys and Girls Dance Club, Robloxian Life, MeepCity (Parties), and Adopt and Raise a Cute Kid. Users who look like ODers but aren't generally play free boombox and admin house games.

      7. Check there username. If they have x's or i's at the beginning and end chances are high. It may also contain popular texting abbreviations and their real life name (my username contains mine but I'm not and ODer). If their username doesn't abide by this, it is a player that looks like one.

      NOTE: Not all ODers relate to this and not all players that relate to this are ODers. It is still not advised to blurt out a player is an ODer because they might report you.


      My proofs:

      • I wear long, blonde hair but I'm not an ODer.
      • I have a real life name in my username and I'm not an ODer.
      • I use R6 but I'm not an ODer.

      READ THE MESSAGE AT THE BOTTOM YA DOPE!

        Loading editor
    • HunterThe1Gamer wrote:

      Untitled-1-0

      This sums it up, but it is slightly inaccurate.

      This is how to identify an ODer without blurting it out.

      1. Check their body package. ODers frequently use the 1.0 or 2.0 combined with limbs from expensive packages. Typically wear the limbs the Frost/Flame Guard General or the peg leg from the Pirate Swashbuckler. They also use the 3.0 head from their corresponding gender. "Rich" ones will wear limbs from a Korblox package.

      2. Check their face. ODers use faces like the Joyful Smile, Err..., Braces, and I Didn't Eat That Cookie.

      3. Check their clothes. Any clothes such as beautiful hairs and long hairs, clothes from the front page of shirts and pants, and other items like the Dust Mask/Holiday Crown and a swordpack.

      4. Check their avatar type. ODers generally use R6 but some wear animations like the Stylish or Ninja.

      5. Check the membership. Most users with BC memberships are developers, but if they have BC and their avatars relate to the above, chances are they are an ODer trying to show off their "wealth."

      6. Check the games they join. You are unlikely to find them in obbies, tycoons and clickbaits (Mostly played by noobs and guests) but they mostly play Boys and Girls Dance Club, Robloxian Life, MeepCity (Parties), and Adopt and Raise a Cute Kid. Users who look like ODers but aren't generally play free boombox and admin house games.

      7. Check there username. If they have x's or i's at the beginning and end chances are high. It may also contain popular texting abbreviations and their real life name (my username contains mine but I'm not and ODer). If their username doesn't abide by this, it is a player that looks like one.

      NOTE: Not all ODers relate to this and not all players that relate to this are ODers. It is still not advised to blurt out a player is an ODer because they might report you.

      Oh god, I wear 2.0 and Err.. because I dressed as a guest. Guests had 2.0. Thanks for calling me (indirectly) an ODer!

        Loading editor
    • I also use stylish, oh god...

        Loading editor
    • I realise how much I fit in as an ODer.

        Loading editor
    • Also, ODers use many disgusting phrases which I will not state. Their excuse will always be RP, so I check their bio and friends list. Usually their bios will say something like: Loves (name)

        Loading editor
    • Even prob my avatar looks like a oder streotypical but

      AS LONG IF YOU OD, YOU START OF TO DO ACTIONS, NOT BY THEIR LOOK XDXFDXFFF ECKSDEEXXD

        Loading editor
    • Do not judge me but I like the look of R15 it looks more natural but I am NOT an Oder

        Loading editor
    • BountyChicken wrote:
      Do not judge me but I like the look of R15 it looks more natural but I am NOT an Oder

      True even the animations, but i still perfer R6

        Loading editor
    • Which ODer did you spot today?

        Loading editor
    • KonoShipsKomaFessor
      KonoShipsKomaFessor removed this reply because:
      Nvm
      06:55, October 25, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • SophieTheSapphire1 wrote:
      Which ODer did you spot today?

      No, bt long ago, i saw some girl and boy, the girl say "come" to the boy, i stalk them, and went to house, they are in the bedroom, and the girl naked

      But later then, she reset, and the boy also reset

      I don't know if they od or not, but it looks very weird af

      but what i think by judgig they were reset together, they got caught by me

        Loading editor
    • Please incluide:

      • The game where you spotted them
      • Their usernames (if you can remember them)
        Loading editor
    • SophieTheSapphire1 wrote:
      Please incluide:
      • The game where you spotted them
      • Their usernames (if you can remember them)

      1. It a life in paradise ripoff and i forgot the name

      2. I forgot the user but atleast i have screenshots(and i dont use my laptop because im sick and dont allow me to open the laptop, and i type this with tablet)

        Loading editor
    • Dunce03 wrote:
      Jellyfish41 wrote:
      Dunce03 wrote:
      Dunce03 wrote:
      Would cosplay be considered an OD'er outfit?
      Some examples of my cosplay.
      Lol roblox cosplay

      Cassie Cage MKX

      Zero suit samus roblox

      Samus Aran

      Stewie-89272788

      Stewie Griffin

      Hmm, not likely. The 2.0 makes Stewie look inaccurate and he would look better with the 4.0 body.
      Hmm Ok! :)

      Search up NateTehNoob on ROBLOX, I want you guys to determine if I have ODer items.

      (I swear i'm not an ODer my main purpose is to be a Noob-)

        Loading editor
    • Oders also speakvery diffrently. They tend to use shortcuts with no puntuation and grammar. They also use diffrent words to look 'cool'. As in, they use teh instead of the and meh instead of me and so on.

        Loading editor
    • Some oders might use 3.0 to look muscular and cool and try to get a boy/girl

        Loading editor
    • Eqora wrote: Oders also speakvery diffrently. They tend to use shortcuts with no puntuation and grammar. They also use diffrent words to look 'cool'. As in, they use teh instead of the and meh instead of me and so on.

      I use teh instead. And meh.

        Loading editor
    • ODer girls use clothing of homestores, the cinnamon hair or beautiful hair for beautiful people (the majority), are on boys & girls games, they hang out on small groups with five or less members (and they ignore other players), they only use ROBUX clothing and when they're in game they only talk about real-life things, like classmates, family, gossips... But when they aren't chasing boyfriends.

      I liked, LIKED, roleplay games, because I like roleplay. But I got bored of the tons of OD and I stopped playing it. But the members weren't the unique reason: The games, the copy-pasted and free modeled games, with very bright colors that hurt eyes and the same map on ALL THE GAMES. The game creators know what ODers like, and they do the same, the same and the same.

      But, before leaving, why the ODer invasion started? For what reason?

        Loading editor
    • Kyuremily wrote:
      btw: probably the only action ponytail that oders dont use is the purple one (i use that one)

      I have 2.0 but the worst I've ever done is troll. I'm not an ODer.

      I use the teal one. And I saw users using (lol) more the purple one than the teal one.

        Loading editor
    • Could I Be Identified As ODer? My Name Is Olho321

        Loading editor
    • No!

        Loading editor
    • ODers are the most annoying thing as soon as i joined meep city with the username o0OFaQueueAllO0o I saw Many girls asking me to OD with them But i ignored them and wanted so see parties and........I saw people doing stuff.....

        Loading editor
    • Oops my user name has my real name in it.darealarusham is my username.my name is arusham(u can see my name in my username)

        Loading editor
    • This all is true, roblox originallity is going down the drain.

      Oders are like the "Swaggers" in real life (And that's not good xD) In Spain we call them "Canis".

      For example that girl at the left of the screen looks like an other, she's wearing clothes that a lot of people wears.

        Loading editor
    • Do you realise that most of the peoplethat wear the other limbs and the spy caps etc are just wanting to fit in or look cool? My little sister has msot of thosse things, and she hasn't oded a day in her life. she does it because other people use it and she likes the style. i actualyl find it tacky and ugly.


      I use man legs with a woman body, i use leis, dust masks, and i ussually wear crop shirts with high waisted shorts and socks. You gonna call me an online dater and judge me before you even know me? however my username has nothing to do with my realy name, lol. it's mochacinno.


      also, majority of the people i see that where does things ARENT EVEN online daters, online daters i see have a RANGE of different catalog items, they range from noob, to pro, to galaxy  block with the leg band. some i couldnt even identofy as female and they online date. 

        Loading editor
    • Even though you don't OD but wear ODer clothes, you're an ODer.

        Loading editor
    • That's incorrect.

        Loading editor
    • That's incorrect. [2]

        Loading editor
    • Copied text... Let's ignore that.

        Loading editor
    • Jesus, you can't get blocked?

      Why don't super mods exist?

        Loading editor
    • No, wearing clothes ODers wear does not make you an ODer. So, I am wearing Beatiful Hair, so I am automatically an ODer, in your eyes? No, because I do not date online.

      OD: Online Date

        Loading editor
    • SophieTheSapphire1 wrote:
      If your username is "JudyPlaysROBLOX", "OMGItsGaby", "OmqItzIris", or "IReallyLoveROBLOX", it means you're an ODer. (Sorry for bad things!)

      Just because they have those names doesnt mean they are an oder i saw a person with Omq and they was against oders...

        Loading editor
    • Subzero8900 wrote:
      SophieTheSapphire1 wrote:
      If your username is "JudyPlaysROBLOX", "OMGItsGaby", "OmqItzIris", or "IReallyLoveROBLOX", it means you're an ODer. (Sorry for bad things!)
      Just because they have those names doesnt mean they are an oder i saw a person with Omq and they was against oders...

      Or were they? *Cue dramatic sound effect*

      Appearances can be deceving.

        Loading editor
    • Pigking38 wrote:
      Subzero8900 wrote:
      SophieTheSapphire1 wrote:
      If your username is "JudyPlaysROBLOX", "OMGItsGaby", "OmqItzIris", or "IReallyLoveROBLOX", it means you're an ODer. (Sorry for bad things!)
      Just because they have those names doesnt mean they are an oder i saw a person with Omq and they was against oders...
      Or were they? *Cue dramatic sound effect*

      Appearances can be deceving.

      You may be right. But i didnt see them od and they looked nothing like an oder

        Loading editor
    • SophieTheSapphire1 wrote:
      Forgot this!

      Here is a list of usernames used by ODers:

      1. Usenames starting with "i". An example will be "iiSophiaii".

      2. Usernames with "OMG or "Omq" in it. An example will be "OMGILoveUnicorns" and "OmqItzTia"

      3, Usernames with "I love you" in it. An example will be "ILoveYouSoMuch".

      4, Usernames with real names in it. An example will be "Mary12345" and "SophiePlaysROBLOX".

      My username: xxXWill914Xxx

      1: I start with x and end with x
      2: Nope

      3: Nope

      4: I have The name 'Will' in my username

        Loading editor
    • OneMoreThing: I am  NOT an ODer. (I'm not an online dater)

        Loading editor
    • Thecheekymonkey
      Thecheekymonkey removed this reply because:
      Necropost (please shut this thread down.)
      15:52, December 14, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • I have "h" Shirt (From fudsim or FUDZ)

      Biker Jeans w Air Jordan 12 White OVO

      Stylish Pack

      A Dizzy Face

      1.0 pack

      And a Noob Bacon Hair (Or Pal Hair)

        Loading editor
    • SophieTheSapphire1 wrote:
      Hairs ODers mostly enjoy:
      • Black and Red
      • Golden Hair
      • Blonde Action Ponytail
      • Cinnamon Hair
      • Cotton Candy Hair
      • Any other hairs?

      Shaggies? (and no kx555 is not an ODer even though he wears crimson shaggies)

        Loading editor
    • uhhhhhhhhhh

      To identify a ODer is look by their chatlogs, not their usernames nor their looks smh

      Sometimes they will say something to go somewhere private.

      'F'or ex. go to the bedroom(if it not in tags) wanna dance, danceclub or any... idk what some but that's what I thought??

      At least if someone ask someone to go somewhere, you try to stalk them(to not get caught, if the game has morphs, try use the mouse one, ig) to make sure if they do OD actions or not..


      CMIIW tho, thanks

        Loading editor
    • Some oders today are basically wearing free items.

      Am I the only one but I only use the 2.0 arms cause it looks good?

        Loading editor
    • Novaillusion wrote:
      Some oders today are basically wearing free items.

      Am I the only one but I only use the 2.0 arms cause it looks good?

      I use the 2.0 arms cuz they're cool, not because I'm an oder.

        Loading editor
    • At lest Roblox took a step in the right direction by banning Tremity and removing Adopt and Raise a Cute Kid

        Loading editor
    • Arcane Mastermind
      Arcane Mastermind removed this reply because:
      I put in the wrong quote
      19:19, December 20, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • HunterThe1Gamer wrote:

      Untitled-1-0

      This sums it up, but it is slightly inaccurate.

      This is how to identify an ODer without blurting it out.

      1. Check their body package. ODers frequently use the 1.0 or 2.0 combined with limbs from expensive packages. Typically wear the limbs the Frost/Flame Guard General or the peg leg from the Pirate Swashbuckler. They also use the 3.0 head from their corresponding gender. "Rich" ones will wear limbs from a Korblox package.

      2. Check their face. ODers use faces like the Joyful Smile, Err..., Braces, and I Didn't Eat That Cookie.

      3. Check their clothes. Any clothes such as beautiful hairs and long hairs, clothes from the front page of shirts and pants, and other items like the Dust Mask/Holiday Crown and a swordpack.

      4. Check their avatar type. ODers generally use R6 but some wear animations like the Stylish or Ninja.

      5. Check the membership. Most users with BC memberships are developers, but if they have BC and their avatars relate to the above, chances are they are an ODer trying to show off their "wealth."

      6. Check the games they join. You are unlikely to find them in obbies, tycoons and clickbaits (Mostly played by noobs and guests) but they mostly play Boys and Girls Dance Club, Robloxian Life, MeepCity (Parties), and Adopt and Raise a Cute Kid. Users who look like ODers but aren't generally play free boombox and admin house games.

      7. Check there username. If they have x's or i's at the beginning and end chances are high. It may also contain popular texting abbreviations and their real life name (my username contains mine but I'm not and ODer). If their username doesn't abide by this, it is a player that looks like one.

      NOTE: Not all ODers relate to this and not all players that relate to this are ODers. It is still not advised to blurt out a player is an ODer because they might report you.

      Ur kinda saying DanTDMs wife is an ODer (I know their roblox username is realdanswife but their youtube and minecraft username is xXJemmaMXx

        Loading editor
    • I have the orange shades because it looks nice on me I have tbc, not obc. Am I safe?

        Loading editor
    • Aacb wrote: I have the orange shades because it looks nice on me I have tbc, not obc. Am I safe?

      This topic is very biased on looks. If you do not OD, then you are not an ODer. Anybody can be an ODer.

        Loading editor
    • ROBLOX ODING FOR DUMMIES:

      Chapter 1: What's ODing?

      It's when a person dates another person in ROBLOX (and other games). Because it's online, it's called Online Dating. The ODing is dangerous because you don't know nothing about your virtual partner's life and he can be a bad person.

      Avoid ODing for your safety!

      Chapter 2: Where I can find ODers?

      In High School games, in Boys and Girls games, in raise families games and other RP games. Roleplaying isn't ODing, but ODers use roleplay as their excuse to OD.

      Chapter 3: How I avoid ODers?

      Don't join the games that I said before, and if you join, don't interact with people who wants you as their boyfriend/girlfriend (ex. people asking you for a d8). If you want to roleplay, do that! Only don't get romantically involved with players. 

      Chapter 4: How I identify a ODer judging his/her appearance?

      Don't generalize. You can see people dressing as ODers but they don't OD. The first step is seeing their RP name (If the games allows it). The ODers have in their RP name adjectives as hot, cute, sexy, single. But if the game doesn't allow RP names, you should check their clothing. They use 2.0 and 3.0, they use brand clothing, and they use hairs like Beautiful Hair, Cinnamon Hair and America's Sweethair.

      Chapter 5: What ROBLOX needs to do?

      The key for stop ODing is deleting ODer places, making restrictions for those places and banning the ODers. You, the anti-ODer, must report ODers and ODer places. If more people joins the no ODing movement, ROBLOX will hear us!

        Loading editor
    • Bacon Hair is da best

        Loading editor
    • I look like an ODer, but I don't OD. Why? because so in tos

      This is disrespectful. 


      1. Looking for dates or dating partners. As a social platform for play, Roblox tries to provide a safe place to meet on-line friends, play, chat, and collaborate on creative projects. However, this is not the place to look for dating partners.
      2. Sexual content or overly violent content. We do not allow such content, including:
        • Sexual content or acts, sexual violence, exploitation of any kind, or excessive violence. This includes such content whether or not nudity is involved and whether or not it would rise to level of being pornographic or being explicit."
      Uzayr14

      Uzayr14

        Loading editor
    • Ezzycoolkid wrote:
      I look like an ODer, but I don't OD. Why? because so in tos

      This is disrespectful. 


      1. Looking for dates or dating partners. As a social platform for play, Roblox tries to provide a safe place to meet on-line friends, play, chat, and collaborate on creative projects. However, this is not the place to look for dating partners.
      2. Sexual content or overly violent content. We do not allow such content, including:
        • Sexual content or acts, sexual violence, exploitation of any kind, or excessive violence. This includes such content whether or not nudity is involved and whether or not it would rise to level of being pornographic or being explicit."
      Uzayr14

      Uzayr14

      I usually get called an oder or get asked by oders if they want me to oder with them.
      DunnaD

      DunnaD


        Loading editor
    • NickelBoy wrote:
      Bacon Hair is da best

      The Bacon Hairs and the guests are cute.

      ODers aren't.

        Loading editor
    • Ezzycoolkid wrote:
      I look like an ODer, but I don't OD. Why? because so in tos

      This is disrespectful. 


      1. Looking for dates or dating partners. As a social platform for play, Roblox tries to provide a safe place to meet on-line friends, play, chat, and collaborate on creative projects. However, this is not the place to look for dating partners.
      2. Sexual content or overly violent content. We do not allow such content, including:
        • Sexual content or acts, sexual violence, exploitation of any kind, or excessive violence. This includes such content whether or not nudity is involved and whether or not it would rise to level of being pornographic or being explicit."
      Uzayr14

      Uzayr14

      I saw a video where a boy tries to date with girls being white and being black. The girls are interested in him when he's white, and the girls avoid him when he's black.

      So, the ODers are racist, too.

        Loading editor
    • First of all. that picture seems to be taken from a old revision of the Online dating page. actually its false.


      SO IT MEANS THAT MY GODDAMM ROBLOX ACCOUNT WITH OBC MEANS IM A ODER?

        Loading editor
    • RoPeloChaz wrote: First of all. that picture seems to be taken from a old revision of the Online dating page. actually its false.


      SO IT MEANS THAT MY GODDAMM ROBLOX ACCOUNT WITH OBC MEANS IM A ODER?

      Nope, as I stated above this topic is being very biased on people’s looks. A tiny bit discriminative. Only a tad though.

        Loading editor
    • Now with Anthro coming, damn your roblox!

        Loading editor
    • Here is what i noticed about the 2.0 ODers they wear 2.0 with caps and other "trendy" items. Many of the 2.0 ODers use slang like "Aye", "Lit", etc. They usually hang out in groups. I don't really see them in Obby and Tycoon games. I can see them at Roblox High School (mostly) They usually bring gears in Roblox High School ex. Boomboxes. Note: Not everyone like this is an ODer. Try to look at a player's actions before considering them as an ODer.

        Loading editor
    • its not accurate like a pistol of someone once said

        Loading editor
    • SophieTheSapphire1 wrote:
      Hairs ODers mostly enjoy:
      • Black and Red
      • Golden Hair
      • Blonde Action Ponytail
      • Cinnamon Hair
      • Cotton Candy Hair
      • Any other hairs?

      I'm sorry I have two of those hair and I'm not a ode r :)

        Loading editor

    • First Things First.


      Okay I look like an oder just no please I'm in a anti-oder group and my rank is NON-ODERS.

        Loading editor
    • HunterThe1Gamer wrote:

      Untitled-1-0

      This sums it up, but it is slightly inaccurate.

      This is how to identify an ODer without blurting it out.

      1. Check their body package. ODers frequently use the 1.0 or 2.0 combined with limbs from expensive packages. Typically wear the limbs the Frost/Flame Guard General or the peg leg from the Pirate Swashbuckler. They also use the 3.0 head from their corresponding gender. "Rich" ones will wear limbs from a Korblox package.

      2. Check their face. ODers use faces like the Joyful Smile, Err..., Braces, and I Didn't Eat That Cookie.

      3. Check their clothes. Any clothes such as beautiful hairs and long hairs, clothes from the front page of shirts and pants, and other items like the Dust Mask/Holiday Crown and a swordpack.

      4. Check their avatar type. ODers generally use R6 but some wear animations like the Stylish or Ninja.

      5. Check the membership. Most users with BC memberships are developers, but if they have BC and their avatars relate to the above, chances are they are an ODer trying to show off their "wealth."

      6. Check the games they join. You are unlikely to find them in obbies, tycoons and clickbaits (Mostly played by noobs and guests) but they mostly play Boys and Girls Dance Club, Robloxian Life, MeepCity (Parties), and Adopt and Raise a Cute Kid. Users who look like ODers but aren't generally play free boombox and admin house games.

      7. Check there username. If they have x's or i's at the beginning and end chances are high. It may also contain popular texting abbreviations and their real life name (my username contains mine but I'm not and ODer). If their username doesn't abide by this, it is a player that looks like one.

      NOTE: Not all ODers relate to this and not all players that relate to this are ODers. It is still not advised to blurt out a player is an ODer because they might report you.

      So ur saying I'm a oder? I'm surely not one.

        Loading editor
    • ^ he didn't say that everyone like that is an Oder. There's a note right? :P

        Loading editor
    • But you have a point, not everyone who looks like an ODer is an ODer.

        Loading editor
    • You can't be considered something for wearing something.

      The owner of this crap post should get off Roblox because they cannot stop stereotyping.

        Loading editor
    • Mariekhanhan wrote:
      HunterThe1Gamer wrote:

      Untitled-1-0

      This sums it up, but it is slightly inaccurate.

      This is how to identify an ODer without blurting it out.

      1. Check their body package. ODers frequently use the 1.0 or 2.0 combined with limbs from expensive packages. Typically wear the limbs the Frost/Flame Guard General or the peg leg from the Pirate Swashbuckler. They also use the 3.0 head from their corresponding gender. "Rich" ones will wear limbs from a Korblox package.

      2. Check their face. ODers use faces like the Joyful Smile, Err..., Braces, and I Didn't Eat That Cookie.

      3. Check their clothes. Any clothes such as beautiful hairs and long hairs, clothes from the front page of shirts and pants, and other items like the Dust Mask/Holiday Crown and a swordpack.

      4. Check their avatar type. ODers generally use R6 but some wear animations like the Stylish or Ninja.

      5. Check the membership. Most users with BC memberships are developers, but if they have BC and their avatars relate to the above, chances are they are an ODer trying to show off their "wealth."

      6. Check the games they join. You are unlikely to find them in obbies, tycoons and clickbaits (Mostly played by noobs and guests) but they mostly play Boys and Girls Dance Club, Robloxian Life, MeepCity (Parties), and Adopt and Raise a Cute Kid. Users who look like ODers but aren't generally play free boombox and admin house games.

      7. Check there username. If they have x's or i's at the beginning and end chances are high. It may also contain popular texting abbreviations and their real life name (my username contains mine but I'm not and ODer). If their username doesn't abide by this, it is a player that looks like one.

      NOTE: Not all ODers relate to this and not all players that relate to this are ODers. It is still not advised to blurt out a player is an ODer because they might report you.

      So ur saying I'm a oder? I'm surely not one.

      can we have one for girls? 

        Loading editor
    • C00lBombThrower wrote: Shaggies? (and no kx555 is not an ODer even though he wears crimson shaggies)

      @C00lBombThrower

      But I wear shaggies in my user "GamerKidMike" even though I don't Online Date....

      Does that correct the reply from you?

        Loading editor
    • SophieTheSapphire1 wrote:
      Forgot this!

      Here is a list of usernames used by ODers:

      1. Usenames starting with "i". An example will be "iiSophiaii".

      2. Usernames with "OMG or "Omq" in it. An example will be "OMGILoveUnicorns" and "OmqItzTia"

      3, Usernames with "I love you" in it. An example will be "ILoveYouSoMuch".

      4, Usernames with real names in it. An example will be "Mary12345" and "SophiePlaysROBLOX".

      Reaction to #4: But my username is "GamerKidMike" and my real name IS "Mike" So does that make me an ODer?

      Even though I do not Online Date, I had to change my username to "GamerKidMike" because it fits well and replaces my old user name "ROBLOXplayer36592019" which is so long and hard to memorize for some people. So yeah, I had to use my IRL name to 70% match my Youtube channel name.

        Loading editor
    • HunterThe1Gamer wrote:

      Untitled-1-0

      This sums it up, but it is slightly inaccurate.

      This is how to identify an ODer without blurting it out.

      1. Check their body package. ODers frequently use the 1.0 or 2.0 combined with limbs from expensive packages. Typically wear the limbs the Frost/Flame Guard General or the peg leg from the Pirate Swashbuckler. They also use the 3.0 head from their corresponding gender. "Rich" ones will wear limbs from a Korblox package.

      2. Check their face. ODers use faces like the Joyful Smile, Err..., Braces, and I Didn't Eat That Cookie.

      3. Check their clothes. Any clothes such as beautiful hairs and long hairs, clothes from the front page of shirts and pants, and other items like the Dust Mask/Holiday Crown and a swordpack.

      4. Check their avatar type. ODers generally use R6 but some wear animations like the Stylish or Ninja.

      5. Check the membership. Most users with BC memberships are developers, but if they have BC and their avatars relate to the above, chances are they are an ODer trying to show off their "wealth."

      6. Check the games they join. You are unlikely to find them in obbies, tycoons and clickbaits (Mostly played by noobs and guests) but they mostly play Boys and Girls Dance Club, Robloxian Life, MeepCity (Parties), and Adopt and Raise a Cute Kid. Users who look like ODers but aren't generally play free boombox and admin house games.

      7. Check there username. If they have x's or i's at the beginning and end chances are high. It may also contain popular texting abbreviations and their real life name (my username contains mine but I'm not and ODer). If their username doesn't abide by this, it is a player that looks like one.

      NOTE: Not all ODers relate to this and not all players that relate to this are ODers. It is still not advised to blurt out a player is an ODer because they might report you.

      Oh, so you are saying that i'm an oder?! >:( I have TBC in my roblox account and I'm not trying to show off my wealth. Also, I do not Online date! My username is "GamerKidMike" and my IRL name is Michael/Mike. Why would you even point these steps at #7, #5, and #4. I use the original RBLX avatar type R6!!!

        Loading editor
    • AD194C49-0B25-44B0-9F3D-1F794D079153


      Does this classify as an ODer? It’s mine btw

        Loading editor
    • Pufflesremix wrote:
      AD194C49-0B25-44B0-9F3D-1F794D079153

      Does this classify as an ODer? It’s mine btw

      Noob (Male)

      Oh yeah? Does this look like an ODer?

      btw the picture below is my abandoned account's look
        Loading editor
    • @2 person above me

      It's not and avatar really doesn't matter, only if you do OD action

      O and just because you have a streotypical od avatar/username but you dont od doesnt mean you have to call it oder, unless if you do OD action seriously tbh

        Loading editor
    • KonoShipsKomaFessor wrote:
      @2 person above me

      It's not and avatar really doesn't matter, only if you do OD action

      I am the person above you.

      EXACTLY. That is what I am trying to say.

        Loading editor
    • SophieTan16 wrote:
      Ezzycoolkid wrote:
      I look like an ODer, but I don't OD. Why? because so in tos

      This is disrespectful. 


      1. Looking for dates or dating partners. As a social platform for play, Roblox tries to provide a safe place to meet on-line friends, play, chat, and collaborate on creative projects. However, this is not the place to look for dating partners.
      2. Sexual content or overly violent content. We do not allow such content, including:
        • Sexual content or acts, sexual violence, exploitation of any kind, or excessive violence. This includes such content whether or not nudity is involved and whether or not it would rise to level of being pornographic or being explicit."
      Uzayr14

      Uzayr14

      I saw a video where a boy tries to date with girls being white and being black. The girls are interested in him when he's white, and the girls avoid him when he's black.

      So, the ODers are racist, too.

      [Citation needed]

        Loading editor
    • Gamebeater187 wrote:
      SophieTan16 wrote:
      Ezzycoolkid wrote:
      I look like an ODer, but I don't OD. Why? because so in tos

      This is disrespectful. 


      1. Looking for dates or dating partners. As a social platform for play, Roblox tries to provide a safe place to meet on-line friends, play, chat, and collaborate on creative projects. However, this is not the place to look for dating partners.
      2. Sexual content or overly violent content. We do not allow such content, including:
        • Sexual content or acts, sexual violence, exploitation of any kind, or excessive violence. This includes such content whether or not nudity is involved and whether or not it would rise to level of being pornographic or being explicit."
      Uzayr14

      Uzayr14

      I saw a video where a boy tries to date with girls being white and being black. The girls are interested in him when he's white, and the girls avoid him when he's black.

      So, the ODers are racist, too.

      [Citation needed]

      I did that same social experiment,Oders really are racist.Oders are also sexist,I did a social experiment where i tried to be a boy cheerleader,they were all oders and they would not let me on the team,same with being a girl football player,again all oders,again would not let me on the team.

        Loading editor
    • KlassicGamer wrote:

      Gamebeater187 wrote:
      SophieTan16 wrote:
      Ezzycoolkid wrote:
      I look like an ODer, but I don't OD. Why? because so in tos

      This is disrespectful. 


      1. Looking for dates or dating partners. As a social platform for play, Roblox tries to provide a safe place to meet on-line friends, play, chat, and collaborate on creative projects. However, this is not the place to look for dating partners.
      2. Sexual content or overly violent content. We do not allow such content, including:
        • Sexual content or acts, sexual violence, exploitation of any kind, or excessive violence. This includes such content whether or not nudity is involved and whether or not it would rise to level of being pornographic or being explicit."
      Uzayr14

      Uzayr14

      I saw a video where a boy tries to date with girls being white and being black. The girls are interested in him when he's white, and the girls avoid him when he's black.

      So, the ODers are racist, too.

      [Citation needed]

      I did that same social experiment,Oders really are racist.Oders are also sexist,I did a social experiment where i tried to be a boy cheerleader,they were all oders and they would not let me on the team,same with being a girl football player,again all oders,again would not let me on the team.

      I did a experiment where I would go to places with high concentrations of ODers and I would see how far it would go. Indeed, it got really weird.

        Loading editor
    • Cowcow, you didn't fix anything.

      You only made the majority of the community toxic.

      Roblox accepts the idea that ODing is bad.

      But Cowcow's message is more than just one thing.

      It's a suggestion that was made without being aware of the side effects.

      Instead of just encouraging Roblox staff to work harder on cracking down on ODers.

      He does that, but goes off and makes more demands...

      Including :

      "UMG NU ROBOLKS SUKKZ! I WUN OWLD ROBLOSK BAK!"

      "ROBLOKXCS IZ GREEDY COS DEY DONT BAN OWDURHS!"

      "REEEEPOORTSS DOTN WOIRK BCUZ AIYV NEVA SEEAN A REEPOORTD GET VUED!"

      "EVERYWUN HOO WAIR PAKAGE ANDD POPLAR ITEMZ IS A OWDER!"

      "Y U REMOV TICCKXS? WAT DEH HEK IS EKONOMIX?"

      "IF UR IN A SERTIN GROOP DAT MEANS UR DUH SAYM AZ EVRY1 IN DAT GROOP!"


      He's been spreading a failed message since 2014.

        Loading editor
    • Stronk Indonesiaball wrote:
      Ashley Mcroy wrote:
      Roblox is like a fast food restaurant for Oders

      Oder:Hello, yes I would like to buy a young female girls address?

      Worker: That'll be 10000 robux in total


      accurate...

      That's where your wrong kiddo!

        Loading editor
    • SophieTheSapphire1 wrote:
      Umm... No. Only players that have girls' names are ODers.

      Don't expect to get a maritial partner.

      (No I'm not a feminist. I'm all for equality).

        Loading editor
    • SophieTheSapphire1 wrote:
      @Jellyfish41,

      here is a collection of catalog things (that I discovered) that ODers mostly like to wear.

      1. Shirts. ODers mostly wear hoodies, jackets, tank tops, colorful shirts and "Over the shoulder" shirts.

      2. Pants, ODers mostly wear dresses, short pants (with shoes), colorful pants, ripped pants and pants with pockets.

      3. Hats, ODers wear caps, tiaras and Lei.

      4, Hairs, ODers wear hairs with hairbands, tied-up hairs and long hairs.

      5, Neck accessories, ODers wear necklaces.

      6, ODers wear wings.

      Out of every person I've met that wears those items. None of them even Online Date.

        Loading editor
    • 778928 wrote:
      Even though you don't OD but wear ODer clothes, you're an ODer.

      This gives me the best reason to lose faith in humanity.

      It also proves your part of the toxic side of Roblox.

        Loading editor
    • TheLegoKid123 wrote:
      C00lBombThrower wrote: Shaggies? (and no kx555 is not an ODer even though he wears crimson shaggies)
      @C00lBombThrower

      But I wear shaggies in my user "GamerKidMike" even though I don't Online Date....

      Does that correct the reply from you?

      yeah yeah i know but more expensive shaggies like rainbow shaggies combined with other items.

      you know oders spend tons of robux right..

        Loading editor
    • SophieTheSapphire1 wrote:
      If your username is "JudyPlaysROBLOX", "OMGItsGaby", "OmqItzIris", or "IReallyLoveROBLOX", it means you're an ODer. (Sorry for bad things!)

      So basically if I put my real name into my username I become an oder?

      Your argument honestly doesn't make any sense.

      Not to mention it's ironic that you said that and your wikia username has Sophie in it.

      Also, if I wear a trend I become an oder? That also doesn't make any sense at all.

      Stop making ridiculous comments.

        Loading editor
    • CurrentCreator wrote:
      SophieTheSapphire1 wrote:
      If your username is "JudyPlaysROBLOX", "OMGItsGaby", "OmqItzIris", or "IReallyLoveROBLOX", it means you're an ODer. (Sorry for bad things!)
      So basically if I put my real name into my username I become an oder?

      Your argument honestly doesn't make any sense.

      Not to mention it's ironic that you said that and your wikia username has Sophie in it.

      Also, if I wear a trend I become an oder? That also doesn't make any sense at all.

      Stop making ridiculous comments.

      And then right after that you respond to someone saying if you have those names but don't online date you're not an oder. What do you exactly mean by that?

      I mean, you said like 3 different things and then like a day later you said it's not true.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.