FANDOM


  • So there's this new game that is beating Jailbreak, and I wanted to know your feelings about it. 

      Loading editor
    • i gave it a shot but when you played as a hero and fly.... The cars seem to glitch out.

      The graphics are good though :)

      I haven't played it since yesterday, so........

      RATING: 8/10

        Loading editor
    • i say 9/10 because you can be a super villain which is really cool

        Loading editor
    • it may add onto Jailbreak but the gameplay is still the same, it's also not available on mobile unlike Jailbreak so it's not that much better. only redeeming things i've seen about it so far are super heroes/villains and the city being an actual somewhat-good city

        Loading editor
    • I would probably test it soon, but some said that the pricing there was cheap ( it can be the one worst/best feature ), in which can shorten the time to play it. I agree cash in Jailbreak was overall, expensive , but it makes you encourage to spend more time in it.

        Loading editor
    • It’s Okay

        Loading editor
    • I will protect you

        Loading editor
    • There will be no harm

        Loading editor
    • 10/10 for the original version but the update, 1/10 cuz you can't spawn a helicopter anymore. so annoying.

        Loading editor
    • The car models are horrible but the graphics are good and the cash is so cheap which is bad

        Loading editor
    • I think its better than Jailbreak because it has more guns, way to take the powers, more robberies, good if you play with friends, without friends the game will be difficult. because the cops come very quickly if you're robbing the gas station and plus the heroes are too OP and hard to kill, they can come before 2 minutes while robbing,I think heroes should be a gamepass instead

        Loading editor
    • It's way better than Jailbreak in my opinion.

        Loading editor
    • BasyaYT I disagree that heroes should be a gamepass because why make a game pay to win more than it already is and what do you mean that the cops can come quickly there are hardly 2cops in a server normally

        Loading editor
    • 3/10 because of heroes

        Loading editor
    • i like it, but the heroes need to be removed or nerfed, like ALOT

        Loading editor
    • agreed

        Loading editor
    • where is c4 used in the prison?

        Loading editor
    • BasyaYT wrote: I think its better than Jailbreak because it has more guns, way to take the powers, more robberies, good if you play with friends, without friends the game will be difficult. because the cops come very quickly if you're robbing the gas station and plus the heroes are too OP and hard to kill, they can come before 2 minutes while robbing,I think heroes should be a gamepass instead

      locking Heroes behind a gamepass is a bad idea, that's practically the sole reason people view the game as being better than JailBreak, since it adds more gameplay.

        Loading editor
    • Good, a lot of robberies and heists, airplane, more weapons, you need craft eitems to escape from prison, but heros must be nerfed - they must use only powers and sometimes vehicles glitchy

        Loading editor
    • RobAseem wrote:
      BasyaYT I disagree that heroes should be a gamepass because why make a game pay to win more than it already is and what do you mean that the cops can come quickly there are hardly 2cops in a server normally

      agreed

        Loading editor
    • I hope Mad City does not kill Jailbreak. Also check out the Official Jailbreak wikia! here

        Loading editor
    • a BasyaYT wrote:
      I think its better than Jailbreak because it has more guns, way to take the powers, more robberies, good if you play with friends, without friends the game will be difficult. because the cops come very quickly if you're robbing the gas station and plus the heroes are too OP and hard to kill, they can come before 2 minutes while robbing,I think heroes should be a gamepass instead

      a gamepass?! NO WAY

        Loading editor
    • In my opinion, I think it's better. Why? Well, it's because how you craft things to get out of prison and you don't need this card thing from the cops to rob places 10/10. Keep in mind this is just my opinion.

        Loading editor
    • Nothing will ever top Jailbreak, not to say that Mad City isn't good either.

        Loading editor
    • 8/10 guns actually work which makes cops jobs impossible lol

        Loading editor
    • jailbreak 3.0

        Loading editor
    • Mad City is much better than jailbreak. I think I counted about 11 robberies. The Casino, Bank, Jewelry, 2 houses, 3 gas stations, a cargo boat, and 2 cafes. You also can be a hero, and they aren't overpowerd at all. You can even kill superheroes as a criminal and have a chance of them dropping a shard, allowing you to become a supervillian! There is even a secret superpower you can get as a criminal, the Dutchman superpower, dealing 20 damage and 4 shots! I suggest you play this game, you'll love it!

      (oh, and there are weapon skins and more types of aerial vehicles*

        Loading editor
    • Is it a shame if I give it 64/100?

      I never played it, but the possible lowest rating if I play.

        Loading editor
    • 10/10

        Loading editor
    • I really like it! It is my favorite game on roblox currently.

        Loading editor
    • Kinda A Bit Worst

      Ak47 Is too Overpowered For Criminal

      UMP45 Is Too Weak For Police

      Phantom Bike Have too Much Bugs

      Shotgun Reload Slow

        Loading editor
    • The OP sniper gun does not have a centered scope, most of the gamepasses are overpriced, the map is too big compared to how many players are in a server. Hero's are overpowered. Arresting for Police is pointless because they can kill the criminals from a distance, still send them back to Jail, and still get the same amount of cash, the vehicles look like free models or it looks like they took 1 hour to make. Jailbreak is just a higher quality game as Asimo3089 is one of the greatest builders of all Roblox and badcc is one of the best programers. The creator of Mad City just burned thousands, or even millions of Robux on advertisements just to have an atempt to kill Jailbreak off the front page. It would probably take another game to kill Jailbreak, Jailbreak's fanbase is way too big. Also I have been playing Jailbreak scince day one, and arrested almost every single youtuber in the game. I also have every single vehicle and 10M+ cash so I probably would not be quiting Jailbreak any time soon.

        Loading editor
    • Fix The Vehicle, So Much Bugs.

        Loading editor
    • everyone hates madcity because it's a copy of jailbreak.. why does everyone act like jailbreak is the first prison game(you dont even spend much time escaping the prison in jailbreak, so its hard for me to call it a prison game)

        Loading editor
    • LimitedTrappist wrote:
      So there's this new game that is beating Jailbreak, and I wanted to know your feelings about it. 

      hmmm ...... 

      Mad City is ripping off Jailbreak, jailbreak rips off prison life, prison life rips off redwood prison.

        Loading editor
    • Obviously, the game got some ideas from JB and literally copied it, but I do agree that MadCity does have stuff that JB doesn't have which a lot of people like. There are more places to rob, more features and details, but still MadCity is a JB based game and the police station is almost the same as JB and the map is similar to JB. Sooo yeah kinda a rip off. MadCity 7/10 JB 5/10

        Loading editor
    • Mad City has too many flaws, the game would probably die soon. I bought a few gamepasses and I regret buying radio because the map is way too big and I could not find any players around unlike Jailbreak, which has a much smaller map.

        Loading editor
    • Hero's and spawning vehicles from your phone should be a gamepass.

        Loading editor
    • There was already a game called MadCity before it, just spelled differently.

      had cops, guns, cars, criminals, jail, etc.

      https://www.roblox.com/games/380816653/MAAD-CITY-ALL-GAMEPASS-SALE

      What so cool about superheros/supervillans anyways.

      I liked it better when there was prison life on the front page every day tbh.

        Loading editor
    • Anzu-TLK
      Anzu-TLK removed this reply because:
      PA
      23:23, February 4, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Anzu-TLK
      Anzu-TLK removed this reply because:
      PA
      23:23, February 4, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Madcity? it's 10 out of 10

        Loading editor
    • how to fly?

        Loading editor
    • (My Idea about Mad City.) ​​This is my opinion, I think Mad City is pretty bad, even if it's in the early stages, Heroes, are still too OP, as "Hot-Rod" tends to be more faster than the others, making it even harder to shoot down. Robberies, are more complicated, which is good if you do it correctly. In this case I feel as if the robberies don't give as much, and don't really give the "breaking in" feeling. Plus what makes it bad as, Police and Heroes could go inside the Jewlery Store and stop the robbery, which literally just locks down the entire system of robbing in the first place. The Casino, is honestly just another version of a water-down Museum from Jailbreak. As by the time you get all those switches, you'll just go back to prison being bored as ever. Literally I think this is just a breaking out simulator rather than a GTA/Jailbreak Inspired idea.
        Loading editor
    • Nachochips14 wrote:
      how to fly?

      nvm

        Loading editor
    • love this game 10/10

        Loading editor
    • should there be a proper fandom 4 dis?

        Loading editor
    • There is.

        Loading editor
    • IssacT6 wrote:
      LimitedTrappist wrote:
      So there's this new game that is beating Jailbreak, and I wanted to know your feelings about it. 
      hmmm ...... 

      Mad City is ripping off Jailbreak, jailbreak rips off prison life, prison life rips off redwood prison.

      prison life was created before redwood prison. Chek your encyclopedia please.

        Loading editor
    • Honestly, I tried it and to be honest, it really stunk. It wasn't very interestin.

        Loading editor
    • Mad City just becomes a grind, after a while.

        Loading editor
    • KreekCraft also mentioned this, but you know how MadCity can spawn any vehicle at anytime,  anywhere, so what's the point of getting the expensive supercars when you can just spawn a heli? Like don't waste you robux and cash in MadCity and just get a heli. In Jailbreak, there is many choices. You have to actually drive or fly to the spawn spot of the car you want. I just feel like Jailbreak is a little more creative and you know that MadCity just takes ideas from them (copy) and add it to their game. In my opinion, this game shouldn't exist in Roblox. (MadCity not Jaibreak btw lol).

        Loading editor
    • The only problem I have with game is the police team, they really weak in game.

        Loading editor
    • Fun but I get a panic attack every time I get killed

        Loading editor
    • Jailbreak is number 1 on the front page again!

        Loading editor
    • Yeet!

        Loading editor
    • Well not anymore, Mad City is back up front.

        Loading editor
    • But not like number 1. 

        Loading editor
    • Jailbreak is a high quality Roblox game, Mad City feels rushed everytime I play it.

        Loading editor
    • Personally, I believe that Mad City is boring. I think they just tried to make Jailbreak without it well being Jailbreak.

        Loading editor
    • Look at the buildings, lack of creativity.

        Loading editor
    • IssacT6 wrote:
      LimitedTrappist wrote:
      So there's this new game that is beating Jailbreak, and I wanted to know your feelings about it. 
      hmmm ...... 

      Mad City is ripping off Jailbreak, jailbreak rips off prison life, prison life rips off redwood prison.

      i hope youre joking about the "prison life rips off redwood prison" part

        Loading editor
    • imo mad city is just a meme

      its blatantly copying jailbreak to the point where its funny

        Loading editor
    • 9/10 because the took jailbreak that almost every update is a gamepass or costs robux and a stupid car game and improved it and added original stuff to it.

      The only problem is the phone to me. It looks like it was took out of vehicle simulator

        Loading editor
    • literally a game made to kill jailbreak

        Loading editor
    • Exactly, Mad City would probably die scince Jailbreak is moving back to weekly updates.

        Loading editor
    • Anzu-TLK
      Anzu-TLK removed this reply because:
      sspam
      16:33, February 8, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Just a crappy ripoff of jailbreak, they didn't even try to disguise, they literally copied everything they made, it's pathetic. A game filled with crappy heroes, where you barely can rob anything or arrest someone because of the stupid heroes killing everyone. The ones that like this game are the little crappy kids that like those garbage heroes.

      It's better than jailbreak in some aspects, but it's most garbage. If it keeps the way it is, it won't stay for long at the top.

      Also, as roblox kids are dumb as fk, they don't really care if it's a copy, I really hope they all go fk themselves.

      SHAME on the face of the devs of this crap, they must have a colossal sack to carry their balls to upload this total copy. Also, I'm talking about copying the ingame stuff, and not the prison style game, we all know prison games aren't original.

        Loading editor
    • NERF THE ROCKET.



      IS TOO POWERFUL WITH HOTROD.

        Loading editor
    • I think Mad City is going to stay on the front page, Jailbreak just has to keep doing weekly updates.

        Loading editor
    • Idk about mad city. I have not played it before.

        Loading editor
    • Good. Its refreshing to see a good game make it to the front page for once

        Loading editor
    • But the game developer never makes "original" games. His old game Twisted Murderer is a literal copy of MM2. Mad City's roads are built in the same way as Jailbreak's. The stripe ratio and separation are the same on the prison buildings of both games. MadCity copies so much from Jailbreak. The phone used to spawn in cars makes every other expensive car useless, because you can just spawn the helicopter. 

        Loading editor
    • I think all you need is a helicopter, not those expensive supercars.

        Loading editor
    • Everytime time i touch the laser. 

      I die

      So Nerf the Laser

        Loading editor
    • pretty sure its hard to drive a car in mobile but its still a good game but jailbreak is still better cause they're adding a new update next week!

        Loading editor
    • Jailbreak has more quality updates, Mad City is just mad and more of a faster pase compated to Jailbreak.

        Loading editor
    • Gamerz1436 wrote:
      The OP sniper gun does not have a centered scope, most of the gamepasses are overpriced, the map is too big compared to how many players are in a server. Hero's are overpowered. Arresting for Police is pointless because they can kill the criminals from a distance, still send them back to Jail, and still get the same amount of cash, the vehicles look like free models or it looks like they took 1 hour to make. Jailbreak is just a higher quality game as Asimo3089 is one of the greatest builders of all Roblox and badcc is one of the best programers. The creator of Mad City just burned thousands, or even millions of Robux on advertisements just to have an atempt to kill Jailbreak off the front page. It would probably take another game to kill Jailbreak, Jailbreak's fanbase is way too big. Also I have been playing Jailbreak scince day one, and arrested almost every single youtuber in the game. I also have every single vehicle and 10M+ cash so I probably would not be quiting Jailbreak any time soon.

      Eh Jailbreak is VERY dissapointing, Asimo doesn't care at all about the game and just throws a few decals on the buildings and calls it a "CITY UPDATE!!!"

        Loading editor
    • Yeah Gamerz1436 wrote:
      I think Mad City is going to stay on the front page, Jailbreak just has to keep doing weekly updates.

      Yeah but Jailbreak has the worst updates every, they call a "big update" adding an ambulance. A god damn ambulance.

        Loading editor
    • Well only 2 people develop Jailbreak, Mad City has a whole team, Mad City can push better updates much faster than Jailbreak.

        Loading editor
    • BasyaYT wrote:
      I think its better than Jailbreak because it has more guns, way to take the powers, more robberies, good if you play with friends, without friends the game will be difficult. because the cops come very quickly if you're robbing the gas station and plus the heroes are too OP and hard to kill, they can come before 2 minutes while robbing,I think heroes should be a gamepass instead

      why do you Rob gas stations

        Loading editor
    • LimitedTrappist wrote:
      So there's this new game that is beating Jailbreak, and I wanted to know your feelings about it. 

      3/10 For the city, it looks ugly

        Loading editor
    • Positive,

      The game has ripped off numerous game ideas.

      Like Bloxburg's Docks, and Vehicle Sim's crash sparks, and menu phone.

      Though the city and the places to rob are overwhellming.

        Loading editor
    • It's not the best to me, but it's better than Jailbreak because everybody has a variety of things to do.

        Loading editor
    • I am supprised to see Jailbreak still on the front page, simply because they switched to weekly updates.

        Loading editor
    • Jailbreak is preventing Mad City from taking over the site.

        Loading editor
    • Mad City is better than Jailbreak when it comes to graphics and gameplay (there are countless amounts of bugs however) but I usually play classics and other games made by creators who've been making games on ROBLOX for a long time.

        Loading editor
    • Mad City is great and all but i feel jailbreak is getting more better than mad city. cause asimo3089 and badcc worked together to make the updates fun for us. atleast they don't have this building that is called "Server Control." in mad city. but jailbreak does. i don't think server control would be good for mad city anyways. also this is my feeling about mad city. my opinion.

        Loading editor
    • RobAseem wrote:
      BasyaYT I disagree that heroes should be a gamepass because why make a game pay to win more than it already is and what do you mean that the cops can come quickly there are hardly 2cops in a server n
      The heroes could be nerfed instead like they are too overpowered. I'm, not the only person who says it should be a game pass.Also, the cops may have a small amount but they could come real fast but not fast as the heroes
        Loading editor
    • Hero's should honestly be a gamepass.

        Loading editor
    • the only thing that i hate about mad city is the detail  they make almost no sense



      like heroes cant raid the crim base but the crims can raid the heroes base

        Loading editor
    • Mad City is unbalanced unfairly.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message