- Unknown date in 2013 or 2014 - Sound effect for something collapsing is removed. You can hear the sound effect here at 0:04 in the video.
- January 15 – Users can now upload audio up to 120 seconds (2 minutes) for 100 Robux.
- January 16 – Users can now download studio plugins for ROBLOX Studio instead of downloading plugins via third-party websites.
- January 28 – The Developer Stats feature is released.
- January 30 – Users can now upload character animations for 30 ROBUX using the animation plugin.
- January 31 – The ROBLOX 2014 Winter Games begin.
- February 6 – Intellisense & Wiki Integration now available in ROBLOX Studio.
- February 8 – Roblox launches their Twitch channel with a 3-hour live stream.
- February 10 – The ROBLOX 2014 Winter Games end.
- February 14 – President's Day Sale 2014 starts.
- February 18 – President's Day Sale 2014 ends.
- February 28 – Developer Products (also known as Consumables) go live.
- March 3 – Game Universes go live.
- March 28 – A new Roblox Rendering Engine comes into use, the old one being discharged.
- April 1 – An April Fools joke about Roblox bodies becoming cats is posted on the Roblox Blog.
- April 2 – Multiple announcements and updates are made.
- April 3 – Supersafe Chat is removed.
- April 4 – The 2014 BLOXY awards are introduced.
- April 10 – Roblox Studio is given a new interface.
- April 11 – The ROBLOX Easter Egg Hunt 2014 opens but closes due to bugs.
- April 14 – The ROBLOX Easter Egg Hunt 2014 re-opens.
- April 15 – Player Points are announced, which are given when someone spends ROBUX. A new Health Bar has been introduced as well.
- April 21 – A Developer Console is released, which can be toggled by pressing F9 in a player's game.
- April 22 – Clan Points are released in beta.
- April 23 – The ROBLOX Easter Egg Hunt 2014 closes.
- April 24 – New terrain textures are released.
- April 25 – Player Points are reset.
- April 29 – New skyboxes are released.
- May 1 – TheGamer101 becomes the first Game Developer to cash out $10,000 US Dollars from Developer's Exchange.
- May 3 – Submissions for the 2014 BLOXY Awards open.
- May 9–10 [exact date unknown] – New ROBLOX Wiki layout. Not announced until May 12.
- May 13 – OBJ Exporter goes live. Users can now open any ROBLOX file on any 3D software.
- May 14 – John Shedletsky officially announces that he has stopped working full-time at ROBLOX. Also, players without Builders Club can now sell game passes.
- May 17–18 – Roblox live streams Maker Faire Bay Area 2014 (also known as BLOXfaire 2014) on their Twitch channel.
- May 23 – Voting for the 2014 Hall of Fame Awards open. Also, the Memorial Day Sale 2014 begins.
- May 26 – Memorial Day Sale 2014 ends.
- May 28 – The 2014 Roblox summer interns are revealed.
- May 29 – New character shadows are released.
- May 30 – An explanation for some players' data loss is posted.
- June 5 – Player Points multiply 100x more than the former rate.
- June 6 – Environment Maps and Dynamic Reflections are released. Further details can be found here.
- June 7 – Roblox's LEGO Ideas Building Contest begins.
- June 8 – Submissions for the 2014 BLOXY Awards close, as well as voting for the 2014 Hall of Fame Awards.
- June 10 – Roblox announces the return of "Behind the BLOX".
- June 12 – New character animations are introduced. The /e animations get an upgrade.
- June 21 – The Virtual BLOXcon 2014 event takes place. Also, the 2014 Mid-Summer Night's Sale begins roughly around 9 p.m. PST and ends the next day in the afternoon.
- June 23 – Players can no longer buy/sell Player points as a currency.
- [Exact date unknown][Not announced until June 24] – ROBLOX adds to their Physics Engine with rocket jumps, jump pads, and other varying additions. The new physics upgrade upsets many players due to the fact that users are unable to walk when lunging a sword, and because users slide for a split second after walking.
- June 26 – The new physics engine gets updated. Excluding the sword lunging problem, bugs have been fixed, and small details have been edited.
- [Exact date unknown][Possibly released in late June 2014] – Certain players, mostly new players had a new Website UI, as a testing feature. The UI now contained a Sidebar UI, which can be opened by pressing the bar icon. When the browser's screen is maximized or is zoomed out, it will instead be fixed.
- July 2 – The ROBLOX 2014 Summer Games begin.
- July 11 – DeadzoneZackZak is interviewed about his Steam creation.
- July 12 – The ROBLOX 2014 Summer Games temporarily shut down due to exploiters.
- July 15 – 3D Thumbnails for user avatars and catalog items are released. Also, The ROBLOX 2014 Summer Games reopen.
- Note: The winners from July 12 did not get a prize due to the fact that the Summer Games closed before the day ended.
- July 16 – ROBLOX Mobile is finally released for Android (4.0.3 or later).
- Note: ROBLOX Mobile Android for the US and Canada was released on July 16, ROBLOX Mobile Android for international locations was not released until the following morning.
- July 17 – Let's Play!, a new segment on ROBLOX's Twitch channel, is streamed for the first time.
- July 20 – The submission period for ROBLOX's LEGO Ideas Building Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
- July 24 – The ROBLOX 2014 Summer Games end.
- July 25 – Improved camera and controls are added to ROBLOX Mobile.
- July 28 – Two updates are released:
- A new place loading screen is added, but taken down a day later.
- New AI Pathfinding script functions are released.
- July 29 – The new Roblox layout is released and given to the majority of users. Some users receive the new layout before July 29, and some are not receiving it at all.
- July 31 – The voting period for Roblox's LEGO Ideas Building Contest ends.
- Unknown date – Roblox releases Cobblestone, Metal, and Wood Planks as new materials.
- Unknown date – Roblox revamps the materials, Fabric, and Grass.
- August 1 – Solid Modeling is released. Also, Developer Exchange rates go up, from 20% to 25%.
- August 10 – Select Roblox staff go to the Bricks by the Bay event.
- August 11 – Roblox asks the community to vote for their panel for SXSW Interactive 2015. Also, 3D Thumbnails for shirts and pants are enabled.
- August 14 – The in-game mouse lock, player points awarded, and friend request GUIs get a revamp. Also, Chief Just us announces the scheduled events for August 2014 through January 2015.
- August 18 – A new Outrageous Builder's Club site theme is released.
- August 19 – ROBLOX Clan Battle 2014 begins.
- August 20 – The finalists for Roblox's LEGO Ideas Building Contest are announced.
- August 22 – NobleDragon and JackInTheBlox take the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge and a gear is put up for sale in the catalog to support the challenge. Also, to celebrate the end of summer, ROBLOX renames the sub forums to beach related names.
- August 25 – A new Library tab is added to the Develop page. Also, the first period for ROBLOX Clan Battle 2014 ends.
- August 26 – The second period for ROBLOX Clan Battle 2014 begins.
- August 27 – The in-game inventory, health bar, player list, chat list, and the Game Menu GUI are revamped.
- August 28 – The World of The Boxtrolls sponsor place opens. Also, the character movement sounds get revamped, but are removed the day after.
- August 29 – Labor Day Sale 2014 begins.
- August 31 – ROBLOX Clan Battle 2014 ends.
- Unknown Date – Boxtrolls event ends.
- September 1 – The maximum Developer Exchange payment is increased from 5 million ROBUX for $12,500 to 8 million ROBUX for $20,000.
- September 2 – A new API is added that allows users to input in game video ads into their places for players on ROBLOX Mobile to view. Also, Labor Day Sale 2014 ends.
- September 3 – The maintenance banner gets revamped.
- September 4 – It is announced that the Roblox community and staff helped donate over $6,000 to the ALS Research Foundation.
- September 6 – ROBLOX University 2014 event starts. Also, the first Game Creation Challenge begins, with the theme being 'Scare Us Silly.
- September 11 – New character movement sounds are released.
- September 24 – Humanoid limbs with Packages, T-Shirts, Shirts, and Pants are now properly scaleable for the first time since 2010
- Unknown date – ROBLOX University 2014 event ends.
- Unknown date – In-game badge achievement sounds return.
- Unknown date – Global leaderboards are removed.
- October 1 – BLOXtober 2014 event begins.
- October 11 – A new loading screen for places is added, but then taken down about 12 hours later due to possible negative reception.
- October 13 – The final BLOXtober 2014 gift is released and Hallow's Eve 2014 : The Witching Hour Returns place opens.
- October 14 – All Roblox badges are revamped. Inviter badge and Ambassador badge are discontinued but remain on user profiles. Image Moderator badge, Forum Moderator badge, and Super Moderator badge no longer show on user profiles.
- October 16 – ROBLOX Mobile is released on the Amazon App Store.
- October 24–25 – Roblox goes live for the 24 Hour Extra Life Twitch streaming event on Friday, October 24, at 6 p.m. Pacific Time. At 10 a.m. Pacific Time on October 25, Roblox starts streaming again and makes the monthly BLOXcast part of the event. The event continues up until 6 pm Pacific Time. Afterward, an incident occurs in which administrator, b1tsh1ft, accidentally leaves the microphone on and the voices of many administrators from the stream can be heard.
- October 26 – A looper script is developed that allows places to receive mass amounts of place visits. As a result, the front page was spammed with games using this script.
- October 27 – Roblox administrators SnowBL0X, JacksSmirkingRevenge, and b1tsh1ft are fired due to the October 25 Twitch Incident. Elite Einherjar becomes an administrator.
- October 30 – The chat feature is updated.
- Unknown dates
- New particle effects are released.
- The default spawn Force Field is updated.
- A phishing message was sent to multiple players. The message contained a link to a fake Robuxgenerator; users who entered account information into the generator had their accounts compromised.
- KRE-O Transformers event begins.
- November 2 – The BLOXtober 2014 event ends.
- November 10 – The loading screen (when loading places) is updated. The new loading screen is now the loading screen that was taken down before 12 hours on October 11.
- November 11 – The Roblox Zazzle store opens.
- November 14 – An update to the forums is announced. Multiple forums are anticipated to be merged.
- November 17 – The same forum merge announced 3 days ago takes effect. Also, users with a verified email recieved the Knight of the Blood Moon hat.
- November 25 – The BLOXgiving event starts.
- Unknown date – The default Force Field receives further edits, and parts that use solid modeling now have physics.
- Unknown date – ROBLOX's website UI was updated, before it was updated, players saw a special "ROBLOX is undergoing maintenance" message. The message was "ROBLOX is currently undergoing maintenance. Game joins are temporarily disabled for a few minutes." or similar to that.
- Unknown Date – BLOXgiving 2014 event ends.
- December 10 – ROBLOX Holiday 2014 event starts.
- December 11 – URLs in forum posts, place/item descriptions, chat, and user blurbs are now clickable.
- December 17 – The home page is updated.
- Unknown Date – ROBLOX Holiday 2014 event ends.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.