The Trade page keeps record of all account transactions and allows the user to view said transactions immediately after it has processed.
The Trade page is divided up into three basic tabs. You will be able to access a list of all transactions completed by your account, a summary of your Robux income for up to the past year, access the trade currency, and access the Roblox Trade system,
My Transactions Tab
The My Transactions tab is where you can view the transactions made by your Roblox account. You can view the price of the items, the date they were purchased, and which user the items were purchased from. The My Transactions tab features a drop down menu that allows you to toggle through Purchases, Sales, Commissions and Group Payouts. Under the Sales option of this menu, there is a page similar to the Purchases option. The Sales option allows you to view items you have sold to other users. In the columns, you can see the amount that item was sold for, a description of the sale, the user who purchased your item, and the date that the transaction took place. The third and final option in the Transaction Type drop down menu is Commissions, which is most similar to the Sales option, however this page shows the sales, or commissions, you receive when an item is sold from one of your places by a different developer, which can be scripted in-game. The layout of the columns remains constant.
The Summary page is where you will find all of the information pertaining to the money you have made any time in the past year. The column includes information on:
- Builders Club Stipend — The amount of money gained daily by Builders Club members.
- Sale of Goods — Amount made from the sale of clothes, such as T-shirts.
- Currency Purchase — Buying or redeeming a card for Robux.
- Trade System Trades — Money earned by using the Trade System for trading limiteds and Robux with an another person.
- Promoted Page Conversion Revenue - Bonus when you share URL with your friends.
- Game Page Conversion Revenue - Bonus when a visitor signup and buy items.
- Pending Sales — Money from sources such as gamepasses or developer products. Before being awarded with these Robux, they are held for a short period of time. This is an anti-scam measure meant to help mitigate damage from fraudulent products.
- Group Payouts - Amount of money earned from groups.
The Summary tab features a "Time Period" drop down menu, where you can toggle through the period of time you wish to see an income summary for.
Main article: Trade_System
This column indicates your trade history. The 'Inbound' section shows you trades given to you from other players, which are pending. The 'Outbound' section shows you trades that you have given which are pending. The 'Completed' section shows you trades that have been accepted. The 'Inactive' section shows you trades that have been declined, have expired or have failed due to errors.
The promotions tab shows the data how much you earn for your link. This tab was removed on an unknown date, Possibly due to low use.