The Trowel is one of the original classic BrickBattle weapons on Roblox. It can be used in a variety of ways, such as getting up to something high, and you could put it directly on the void and make walls to walk across which is helpful to sneak into bases.
The Trowel deals no damage, but can be used for protection. It creates a small wall that lasts for 20 seconds. The wall, however, can be demolished with an explosive weapon.
The trowel is the most underrated of the brickbattle weapons, but it can wield good power.
- The trowel is mostly used for ricocheting projectiles such as the bomb, and superball. This is used well against campers and can allow for good bomb launches.
- Let's say you want to get to a high place but you cannot reach it, all you have is a tree but it is still not high enough. You can use the Trowel to place the brick wall on the side of the wall while on the tree, but this would only last a few seconds. You will have to be quick to jump on the brick wall, get a boost from your jumping and get to the high ground.
- The Trowel creates a wall that is centered under the mouse cursor. One important thing to note is that this tool has unlimited range.
- If you are using the Trowel defensively, you should press the number key to select it rather than use the mouse to click the tool button (which is too slow in the heat of battle).
- Walls last for 24 seconds, make the most of it.
- Treat this weapon as a tool, not a weapon. Always remember that this weapon is best used while playing defensively.
- Some weapons, such as the Paintball Gun, can shoot through walls if you are close to it and in third person. Although a rocket could potentially kill you, it could help defend you from superballs and more.
- Walling off an area. The Trowel can be used to deny access in tight spaces like the secret passage under Blackrock Castle or in the Battle Cube in Chaos Canyon. This can give you time to: make a getaway if injured, get reinforcements if out-numbered, or allow your weapons to cool down.
- Waste enemy fire power. In a 1-on-1 battle, if you put a wall between you and your enemy, often the enemy will blast the wall with a rocket. This means that your enemy now has to wait 7 seconds to fire again, giving you time to get him.
- Messing with people. Since the Trowel has infinite range, you can use it on people from across the map. Probably the person you are messing with will believe someone nearby is dumping walls on him. In this way you can get two people to fight while you sneak up from behind.
- Stuffing opponents. Put a wall in front of someone the second he fires a rocket. The rocket will hit the wall, explode, and kill the shooter. This is a very hard kill to get, but very rewarding.
- Keeping people down. Once you get someone down with the Superball from a distance and cannot use the Rocket Launcher you can do a wall right next to them. If you do it right it will keep people down for 24 seconds in which they cannot move. This is very useful if you are against someone more experienced than you.
- Taking someone down from behind their wall. Some people think that the wall deflects all of the blast. It doesn't, the blast will go through as planned, even penetrating to the other side of the wall and still causing damage! So, if someone gets to close to the wall, fire away.
- In Doomspire Brickbattle, the wall can be used to save yourself from falling off the map, since only people fall into the void, not solid objects.